From Chrysalis to Butterfly - Cover

From Chrysalis to Butterfly

Copyright© 2010 by Texrep

Chapter 7

Marianne had quickly got used to the dress and the unusual but good feeling of freedom her breasts had. She had borrowed a Pashmina from Sylvie and that had been wrapped around her shoulders as they walked into the restaurant. She was pleased to see that the table was in an alcove so as soon as she was seated and with a confidence she didn't actually feel she let slip the Pashmina from her shoulders. Guy's expression made it worthwhile. His eyes widened, his pupils expanding rapidly and a warm smile split his lips.

"Marianne, you are undoubtedly the most beautiful of women. However I think I am sitting in the wrong place." His hand rested on the table and Marianne reached across and covered it with hers.

"Thank you, Guy. Where should you be sitting then?"

"Next to you, closer to Heaven."

Throughout the meal Marianne gained confidence, the look of wonder never left Guy's face and she was starting to enjoy his eyes wandering over what little he could see of her breasts. Then there was the attention of the waiter, who had a better view when standing at her side, she could tell her escort was becoming peeved at the tardiness the waiter showed when he served her. Guy drove the Range Rover back and parked alongside the Jaguar. He got out came round the front of the car and opened Marianne's door.

"Marianne it has been a superb evening and your looking so lovely was the sole reason for that. I didn't taste the food at all. You filled my senses all the time, Thank you." He took her hand and started to escort her to the Jaguar. Marianne took a deep breath and asked.

"Am I going home, is the evening over?" Guy stopped and looked into her eyes. His question was unspoken and her reply was also unspoken.

"Coffee?"

"That would be nice." He nodded.

His flat was very well furnished and although furnished as a single man would furnish was nonetheless not obviously a Bachelor pad. There were good modern landscapes on the wall and some vases of fresh flowers scented the air. The furniture was good solid English traditional and highly polished.

"Have a look around and I'll make some coffee." Marianne wandered around. She noticed a few framed photographs on a bureau and examined them. She recognised a young Guy and a young Sylvie with a couple who she suspected would be his mother and Sylvie's father. She was very pretty and he stood straight backed his military background obvious. Then there were other photographs one of an Army officer who had a lot of Guy about him. She guessed that it was Guy's father who was killed. Guy came back into the main room with two mugs of coffee and Marianne moved to meet him in the middle of the room. He put the coffee down and went to her, taking her in his arms. Her head came up and she offered her mouth, his lips joined hers as her arm circled his neck holding him in the embrace. Her mouth opened slightly and Guy accepted her offer with his tongue. The kiss went on and on. Marion had never been kissed like this before. Reluctantly their lips parted. Marianne had decided during the meal that she would give herself to him. Smiling at Guy and with a little fear and a pounding heart she asked him.

"Would you like to undress me, Guy?"

Marion guided the car into her drive in the early hours. She had enjoyed the drive back from Tunbridge, it seemed as if the car reflected her mood, purring softly as she was and then when she pressed down on the accelerator it growled like the big cat of its namesake. The sky was just starting to lighten, turning from black to a greyish blue with a promise of another fine day when she arrived home. Too excited to go to bed she walked through and looked out over the garden, the double glazing of the patio doors reflecting her image. On a whim she slipped out of her dress and regarded the reflection, speaking as Marion to Marianne, her Alta ego.

"I have been you for thirty six years and never knew you were in me, never imagined that our body could give us so much pleasure. I have screamed in ecstasy and used words I have never used before. I feel as if I have just been released from prison and the good things in life are there for my taking." Marion slid open the doors and stepped out, naked but for her French Panties and with her arms spread wide embraced the morning and the feel of cool air on her skin. Even that teased her hypersensitive flesh reminding her of the touch of Guy's hands and tongue on her earlier. The remembrance of his tongue started a slow flow of emission between her legs. She had been shocked when he had placed his head between her thighs, but the first touch of his tongue had banished all the teaching that this was unnatural. Far from it, it was the most natural and beautiful of kisses and she reacted to it. Her face flushed as she recalled. That was the second climax he had shared with her. The first was just his fingers, so knowingly finding places on her body that she had never thought could be erogenous. The third was also upon his tongue and the fourth was when he filled her. How glorious that was, as this beautiful man took control of her centre and with his heat and hardness carried her to Nirvana. She understood now why men and women put such importance on making love. Good sex was a drug, you took it once and from then on you had to give yourself gladly to it again and again.

She went upstairs and started to run a bath. She needed to get back to normality at the same time questioning what normality really was. As she relaxed in the hot water her mind started to put things in place. Marion had been and still was a calm reasoned person, and what had happened was undoubtedly not something that the reasoned Marion would do. She cast her mind back a few weeks and her yearning for something. Was this the something she desired? Could she remain Marion and allow Marianne to emerge from time to time to find the excitement that was missing from Marion's life? Then of course there was Charles. She knew she couldn't hide her attachment forever, but could she hide it long enough to take her fill of excitement and call an end to it? How would Guy react if she told him that it was over; how would he react if she told him that this was just for fun and not serious? There were many questions with few answers. Her musing could not answer them now so she put them aside for the moment. Answers would come eventually and she would handle them when it happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.