From Chrysalis to Butterfly - Cover

From Chrysalis to Butterfly

Copyright© 2010 by Texrep

Chapter 4

Sylvie was waiting for her as she negotiated the tight turn through the ornate gates and indicated for Marion to park next to a black Range Rover. Marion put the drive into Park and got out.

"Hello Marion." Called Sylvie. "You found us alright?"

"No problem. I got worried about the narrow lane just there and those gates but apart from that it was fine."

"Come on in and I'll get you a drink. Wine, Tea or Coffee?"

"Tea please."

Sylvie showed her through the door. A more imposing door than Marion would think suitable for the back door of a retail outlet. Immediately inside Sylvie turned left and took her though another door into the Salon and then into the changing area.

"Make yourself comfortable and I'll get us the tea." Marion took a seat on one of the settees. Sylvie wasn't long and soon returned with a tray bearing the cups, saucers and the tea pot.

"You're going to love this little dress." She told Marion.

"If your emphasis is on little, then I won't wear it." They both laughed and Sylvie shook her head.

"No not in that sense, although I have got some that are so little you will be showing an awful lot of flesh. No it's a little black dress, but really nice. Now what about your legs? Stockings or nude?"

"I thought tights." Marion indicated the ones she was wearing.

"Ugh! No, no. Stockings then." She stopped and thought. "On second thoughts, it's a bit warm tonight and sussies could become a little uncomfortable. I think bare legs will be best. Are you tanned?" Marion shook her head.

"Not too much."

"Ok." Sylvie came to a decision. "I'll do your legs with fake tan, and then we'll do the make-over. Come along Cinderella, you shall go to the Ball tonight." Marion laughed.

"I don't know about Cinderella, I feel more like Lamb to the slaughter."

Sylvie was determined to bring Marion into the twenty first century and in the face of that determination Marion had no defence. In the beauty parlour she was quickly stripped out of her dress revealing her utility bra and panties and her tights.

"How does your husband manage to undress you with those things on?" Sylvie gestured to the tights as she pulled them down and off.

"Charles has never undressed me." Marion replied tightly. "I can do that for myself." Sylvie shook her head.

"So can I. But if your man undresses you it's a lot more fun."

"Fun?"

"Yes. They gently take your clothes off, touching and kissing the skin that is gradually revealed, getting you all hot and tingly, and then when you are naked they look at you with wonder in their eyes; you know they are hard and wanting you. It's a marvellous feeling." Marion was quiet and Sylvie instinctively knew that she had never experienced that particular pleasure.

Marion relaxed in the chair as her legs were sprayed with fake tan. While the spray dried Sylvie buffed and filed her toenails and then packed between her toes with cotton wool before painting them with a rich red nail polish.

"Is that necessary?" She enquired. Sylvie nodded.

"Oh yes. The colour will draw attention to your feet. You have well shaped feet and ankles so use them." Sylvie finished the work. "Now stay still and let them dry. I'll get some more tea, and then we'll start on your face."

An hour later Marion was made up. The transformation was as total as before and she was just as surprised as before. Sylvie looked pleased as well but regarding her friend she suddenly frowned. She left the room for a couple of minutes then came back with a cellophane packet containing something black and lacy.

"Try these on, will you." She asked as she opened the packet.

"What are they?"

"French cut panties. They will work better with the dress I've put out for you; no VPL and they will be more comfortable." She left the room so that Marion could not argue. She knew about VPL, the Finishing School was very strict about visible panty line. Heaving a sigh Marion did as she was requested, or indeed ordered. Sylvie was right; they were more comfortable and cooler.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.