Next
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Well, you go to sleep in 2010 North Eaxt Texas and wake up in the piney woods, who knows where or when. What would you do next?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Violence  

Amy brought a small bucket of water into the wagon with her and she shucked her clothes and washed off with it before taking a towel and drying herself. I did the same after I thought about it and I made sure my dick was really clean in case Amy thought she needed to help stiffen it up again.

Before we got down to the important stuff I opened the bag I'd put all the boy's stolen merchandise in and dumped its contents onto the bedspread. Amy was shocked again by the gold coins, but when I pointed out the jewelry, which was now hers and made it plain it was hers now, she nearly fainted.

There was a large necklace with plenty of diamonds and rubies in it and I put it around her neck first. Then I strapped on her new bracelet, which mostly had rubies on it, and I slipped a large diamond ring on her ring finger. There was also a diamond encrusted ladies watch and several other things but since she wasn't dressed, there wasn't a place to pin them on her.

As soon as she got the jewels back off she pushed me to the mattress, pulled my pants and drawers down, and gobbled up my dick faster than the papa dog had eaten the boy's cut off one.

I loved what she was doing with her mouth, but was practically sure I'd like the plain old in-out-in-out better and soon enough she was on her back with her pretty legs spread and my one-eyed trouser snake was looking around for a hole to crawl up in. We were both really happy a few minutes after he found it.

We fell asleep soon after we panted out our passion and I'm not sure about Amy but I slept until the sunrise woke me. Of course I needed to piss right away and I pulled up my drawers and pants and then dragged on my socks and boots. It was almost an after thought when I buckled my gunbelt on before I looked out of the wagon.

I'd probably have been a dead man if the fool had kept still, but he moved just as I looked out. It made me look around a lot more carefully and I spotted another one about five feet from him. They were sitting with their backs leaned up against tree trunks and they both had Spencer Carbines laying across their laps.

At first I wondered why the dogs hadn't raised hell about them but then I thought they were a pretty good ways from the wagon and if they'd crept in slowly and just sat down against the tree trunks the dogs might not have paid them any attention.

I knew a Greener would be the best way to deal with them, but they were at least fifty feet from my firing position and I wasn't sure I could make a killing shot from where I was in the wagon. I didn't want to get out of the wagon either since I'd be exposed to their rifles right away.

I squirmed around and pulled another Greener up close to me and then worked the business end of the one I was holding out the back and pointed it their way.

I was a little bit lost about what to do next though since they hadn't attacked, thankfully. Actually, they looked mighty suspicious just sitting around in our camp but I couldn't be sure they had evil intent. After all, I'd hate to kill someone just for sleeping near out wagon.

One of them settled it for me then. He spoke to the other one and then they were both talking.

"God Dammit, Charles. I'm tired of waiting. Let's just open the ball by shooting through the sides of the wagon."

"I guess it's as good as anything. I've had a nap now and I'm ready to get their stuff and money and move on."

I triggered both barrels of the Greener in my hand and swapped it for the other one right away. I could tell it hadn't killed either one of them, but I'd damned sure hit them since both of them had jerked around and knocked the rifles off their laps.

Hell, I triggered both barrels of the other Greener and then grabbed up a Henry. When I got it pointed their way one of them was shouldering his carbine and I drilled him right in the forehead with the Henry and then I pointed it at the other one. He was up on his hands and knees by now crawling toward his carbine and he was turned sideways to the wagon now and I put a new ear hole into his head.

Amy was awake now and she was frantically trying to get into her clothes. I reloaded both Greeners and told her to use them if she got the chance, but reminded her I'd be out there too. Then I slipped out the back of the wagon and did a hell of a lot of looking around, mostly keeping behind the wagon from where the two assholes had been waiting.

I caught a little movement, our of the corner of my eye, as they say and when I looked closer there was another man trying to crawl closer. He'd already passed the two I'd shot but he was staying low to the ground and moving very slowly. I took careful aim and put a shot within a foot of his head.

He stopped at once and I could tell he was looking around and trying to discover where the shot had come from. He started easing a rifle up near him and I went ahead and put one in his head this time. It did the trick for him since I saw it had entered his forehead and I doubted he could have lived over it.

I spent another fifteen minutes sneaking around the wagon and looking carefully, but I didn't spot anyone else.

Finally I stood completely up and headed toward the bodies. They were all dead now, or damned near it. The ones I'd shot with a rifle were for sure and the other one was still breathing shallowly, but he must have nearly bled out by now. I cut his throats and he lost a little more blood and then stopped breathing.

After searching all three bodies I figured they were just trying to get a bankroll built up. Each of them had forty double eagles in their pockets and they all had nearly new Henrys. They weren't carrying any Greeners but they all had a double holster rig around their waist and they all had two Army Colt conversions. I stripped them of their valuables, including their weapons and then removed their clothes and boots. It didn't look like I could get any of their boots on my big feet, but we might get a dollar or two out of them later.

I built another fire and Amy got out to cook while I walked around a little and located their horses. They were damned good stock and all had nice saddles. They even each had two saddle scabbards and a Henry in one on each horse.

I had just finished dragging their bodies off further into the woods when I heard someone coming up through the woods.

"Bill, Frank, Charles, are you done yet. Did you get much," the voice asked and when I saw him it was a younger man than they had been but he was obviously in with the bunch.

"They didn't get shit but lead, boy. If you don't want some of the same better put down your weapons and lay down face down." I yelled to him.

"But why mister? I's just walking around in the woods." he said.

"You were just coming to see if your friends had killed and robbed us yet. Hell, I ain't deaf boy. I heard you calling to 'em." I said,

He made a try at pulling his revolver then and I shot him in the right shoulder. He screamed, dropped the revolver he'd been trying to pull, and then fell down.

I walked over and picked up his Army Colt and then dug around in his pockets. He only had ten double eagles but I knew damned well he'd taken them off some more innocent folks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.