The Amulets of Power III : the Kennedy Wars Part 2 - Cover

The Amulets of Power III : the Kennedy Wars Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bill and Suenee are stationed at two different locations before joining some of their old friends to go to Luang Phrabang to aid the Amulets in their secret fight against the North Vietnamese. This is Part 2 of the prequel to the Amulets of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

When we returned to our house shortly after midnight on New Year's day, Suenee seemed very distracted. I was sitting on the bed when Suenee came over to me.

"Can we do something different tonight," she asked, but seemed worried.

"Sure. What would you like to do?" I asked.

"I ... I have been talking to some of the younger women, the ones that work in the bars," she said nervously. "They have told me that it is not a big thing to do."

"What is?" I asked, confused.

"Smoking," she answered in embarrassment.

"Smoking? Do you mean cigarettes?" I asked.

"Noo," she answered even more nervous and embarrassed. "Your thing in my mouth." I suddenly realized that she was talking about a blowjob.

"I thought you couldn't do that," I said.

"No, not when I first met you, but the young girls told me how much the men like it and showed me how to do it."

"At the Wat?" I asked, shocked.

"No, we could not even talk about it at the Wat. It was at one of their houses. They used a banana to demonstrate," she told me. "I ate three bananas."

"And you want to try it tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, as a New Year present," she answered, looking at the floor.

"All right, if you don't mind," I answered. Suenee had me stand and remove my pants after which I sat back down on the bed.

"Do you want me to lie down? I asked.

"No, sitting is fine," she told me, as she went to her knees and moved up between my spread legs. She had a wet wash cloth and cleaned my cock, which had grown hard at just the thought of her sucking on it.

Suenee leaned in after that and took a couple of tentative licks on my cock. This was followed by more licks from her tongue before she took the head in her mouth and sucked on it very softly, as if to see how it worked. I was getting more and more excited with every passing second. Suenee soon started taking more of my cock in her mouth and sucking harder.

Oh God, it felt good, and I knew that I couldn't take much more of this. I had had blowjobs before and liked them, but I had never had one from the woman I loved and who was carrying my child. I just couldn't stand it any more, and warned Suenee, "I'm going to cum."

Suenee manage to nod her head just before my nuts started pumping a huge amount of cum up my enlarged cock and into Suenee's mouth. She sputtered and choked on it but managed to swallow most of it. I had collapsed on the bed.

"So much," she said, as she joined me on the bed still licking up the residue.

"OH, Suenee!! That was fantastic! You are fantastic!" I told her and kissed her, cum or no. We kissed and cuddled for a while after that while I recovered.

When I was better, I moved from her face to her breasts and nipples, and sucked and nibbled on them for a while before moving down to her enlarged belly and paying attention to it. Finally I moved down to her mound and the slit below it. Suenee had pushed me away for a minute.

"Let me do this for you," I asked.

"It isn't right," she answered, but was already wiggling from my breath on her pussy lips. I leaned in and licked her from bottom to top. All resistance stopped, and I continued my assault on her pussy and clit. Suenee was soon screaming from my tongue's assault on her. After a couple of orgasms she begged me to stop.

"No more for now," she begged later and pulled me up her body to kiss my lips and taste herself on them. Later still we made love for a long time before falling asleep for the rest of the night. I was a little tired the next morning, but felt just great.

My Thai lessons with Luang had continued all of this time and I was getting fairly good in Thai, at least the way it was spoken here around Udorn. I had also learned quite a lot about Thai history and culture from him. One item in particular that got my interest was the fact that in 1962 the US Marines had used the area where our camp was. They had called it 'Camp Cobra" at the time because of the numerous snakes of that persuasion in the area.

The Marines had been there then because of the instability in Southern or Lower Laos due to the Communists trying to take over the government. The fighting was still going on in Lower Laos and sometimes spilled over in to the Thai portion of Laos. The Marines were the ones that had the large concrete pad poured that our Operations center sat on.

Work at the 7th had of course continued through out all of the holidays. Schedules had been rearranged so that some people could be off at all times. Those not off were working longer hours to make up for it, but everyone was rotated through the schedule to get time off during the holiday period. There was some complaining, but not much as everyone liked the time off. Some people just didn't like the period when they were off. I didn't get that much extra time off being the only one that could operate my radio.

One thing that I had noticed lately was the increase in large truck traffic when I went to work and came home. It was well into the dry season now and the large trucks loaded with logs were now more numerous on the roads delivering their cargo to the lumber mill a couple of miles down the road from Nong Soong. Quite a few of the men from the village worked there.

Luang told me that it was easier to get the logs out of the forest now that it was dryer. He said the mill would be very busy until late in the summer when the heavy rains returned and the logs were more difficult to get out. Then they could work on any backlog to clear it out.

Following the holidays everyone went back on their normal schedule, and John was still working with me. We seemed to make a good team and no one messed with us. SFC Wilson had plenty of other worries to keep him busy.

There seemed to be a renewal of activities on the air waves in January, as we were recording more intercepts, especially between the Vietnamese internally, and the Vietnamese and the Chinese. It seems there had been another "accident" at Attapu.

Chinese New Year this year, 1967, fell on Thursday 9 February. It was the year of the Ram. Chinese New Year is one of the biggest celebrations not just in Thailand, but all over Southeast Asia. Bangkok is practically shut down for several days at this time, as are many other cities in Thailand and across Southeast Asia. Everyone celebrates for a couple of days at least. There is much eating and of course drinking. Presents are exchanged between parents and children somewhat like our Christmas.

Suenee and I spent the night of the 8th to the morning of the 9th with Luang and his family at a large restaurant in Udorn. I only had a few beers to drink, as I needed to be at work on the morning of the 9th and knew that I would be tired all day. We all had a grand celebration that night. It would continue for several days after that without us. Suenee and I managed to get home by 0330 hrs in the morning and I got four hours of sleep before getting up for work. I was not in good shape, but would make it.

It was mid-morning two days later, Saturday the 11th of February, when I was summoned to the Colonel's office again. I was wondering what was going on now.

"Just go on in," the Sergeant Major said when I arrived there.

You can imagine my surprise when who do I see sitting in there with the Colonel but MSG Sawyer.

"Come in, Sergeant Baker," the Colonel said as I hesitated at the door in shock. I marched up to his desk, but before I could salute he said, "There is no need to report, Sergeant. You aren't here for that," he told me.

"I take it that you know Master Sergeant Sawyer?" he asked next.

"Yes, sir. We were together in Cambodia."

"So he told me while we were waiting for you to arrive," the Colonel said. "He has some new assignment orders for you. I'm sorry to be losing you, but I have to assume that the people at USARPAC know more about things than we do here. Good luck on your new assignment. It's been interesting having you here."

"Thank you, sir," I managed to get out, still in shock. The Colonel came around his desk and shook my hand and then Sawyer's. In a minute or so we were out of his office.

"Well, Baker," Sawyer said, "I see congratulations are in order. When did you pick up the extra stripe?"

"When I was in Bangkok," I answered. "Do you have any idea who put me in for it?"

"No. I was surprised when I got your orders and saw your rank on them. That was after the surprise that you were assigned to me again," he told me. My amulet warmed up for a short time then.

"Oh, yes," he added after a few seconds, "I have some other paperwork for you also. They gave it to me with your orders. Your Command Sponsorship has been approved. Now that you are assigned to the 46th Group, they'll adjust your payments to the Lop Buri area. The 46th Group Headquarters personnel are authorized to have dependents there. Technically you're assigned there and TDY to me and my team."

"Your Team?" I asked.

"Yes, we're advisers to the Thai Army in Luang Phrabang. They are having a little problem with the Vietnamese and the TC / Pathet Lao. We'll be advising and supporting them."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, our team. Your friend Tweed is on it along with several others that you haven't met yet. For now though, you need to clear this place. Here are your orders and clearance papers. I have a jeep for any traveling you may need to do. Also, how is that lovely wife of yours?" he finished.

My head was reeling at this point. Another move! We had only been here a little over three months. Just, damn! Suenee was not going to be happy. The Sergeant Major interrupted us while I was thinking.

"Baker, you need to pull your radio out of the van. They're assigning a new man to take your place after lunch today. You can leave the shipping container in Operations until you are ready to leave. Everything is pretty much closed down for the weekend, so you won't be able to start clearing until Monday morning.

"Once your radio is stowed, just take off till Monday. You've certainly done enough here to deserve the time off," he finished.

"Thank you, Sergeant Major," I said, as I began to come to grips with what needed to be done.

"I need to go back to Operations and remove and store the radio in the shipping container," I told Sawyer. "You won't be able to get in as you don't have a badge. Do you want to wait for me or do you have something else to do?"

"I'll just wait. I'll drive you over there and wait outside. Do you have any clothes or anything here to pack?"

"Yes, but I can do that tomorrow or Monday," I told him.

"OK, Let's go."

On arriving back at the Operations area, I went in to the office to see SFC Wilson.

"What did they want?" he asked.

"I'm leaving," I told him and showed him the orders and the clearance papers.

"Damn," was his comment.

"I'll be removing the radio in a few minutes. The Sergeant Major said that a new man would be here to replace me after lunch."

"Shit, that means we need another radio!" he said, getting up. "I better check with maintenance."

"What's up?" John asked, as I reentered the van.

"I'm leaving. Going to Luang Phrabang," I told him.

"Is there a radio site there?" he asked.

"No. I'm going with Special Forces."

"Again!!" he asked.

"Yes, again. It seems like all I do is move," I told him, somewhat frustrated.

"What about your wife?" John asked.

"I don't know yet," I answered, as I started pulling the radio out of the rack system and disconnecting it. I had brought the shipping container from where it was stored in the Operations security cage with me.

"Damn, Bill. I sure am going to miss you. We spent a lot of hours here together," John said.

"Yes, a lot of hours," I answered.

I was packing the radio and modules in the shipping container when Wilson and a guy from maintenance came up with a 390A between them.

"It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen," the maintenance guy was saying. "This thing has been stone cold dead since you brought it in and fifteen minutes ago it comes to life like the Second Coming."

"Baker," Wilson called, "this is the radio that went bad before. It's working like a charm now. Damnedest thing Charlie or I ever saw."

"Go ahead and install it. All of my stuff is out of there," I informed them, as I closed and locked the shipping container. They helped me get it back on the hand truck first and I returned it to its place in the Operations security cage before rejoining Sawyer out in the jeep. He headed for the front gate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.