Auntie's Island
Chapter 10: Return to Auntie's Island

Copyright© 2010 by blacknight99

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Return to Auntie's Island - The Long-Awaited Sequel to THE ADDICTED NATURAL

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy  

FRED:

I have no idea how I let the whole thing happen. It was as if the entire world was conspiring against me, and for some idiotic reason, I just let it all come to pass. I mean, it's nice when things work out, but there had been almost no margin for error at all. Stupid!

It was the first week in October. Brenda was in her 37th week, and she was at that stage where everyone wished she would just have the baby and get it over with. Simply getting out of a chair was a chore for her, and when she walked, she had to lean back to stay balanced. Dee and Willie fussed over her like a couple of hens. And so, imagine my surprise when Dee came to me one afternoon as I was just getting home from a meeting with my agent, and told me that something was wrong with Auntie and that she had requested that we go there immediately. I didn't know how to handle that. I wasn't about to leave Brenda at this stage, and I doubted seriously whether either of the other girls wanted to either.

But then Willie and Brenda appeared, and Willie was carrying two suitcases. It was suddenly obvious that they were ALL dressed to travel. "No way!" I thundered, but Willie ignored me, put the suitcases in the trunk of the car and went back for two more.

Dee put a hand on my arm. "We HAVE to go, Master," she said calmly. "Auntie needs us. We can't stay away."

I shook my head. "No airline would even CONSIDER letting Brenda on a flight."

"I've hired a private jet," Dee replied. "It's just touching down at our municipal airport now. The pilots will keep it parked at Barbados International until we need them to fly us back. Hangar space is all arranged."

"Dee, that's got to cost a fortune!"

"You HAVE a fortune, Master," she replied simply. "You need to start acting like it."

I gawked at her. I turned and looked at the other two, who were now sitting anxiously in the car, seatbelts fastened. Lizzy squealed and giggled from her car seat. Dee got into the front seat and buckled in, as well. They were all waiting for me. I sighed and got behind the wheel.

I won't go into a great deal of description involving the flight down there. As the lessee of a commercial aircraft, I found that I had certain privileges that I had never considered ... like standing in the cockpit while they flew (they even let me sit in the right pilot seat for about half the trip). I must have asked a thousand questions. The guy in the left seat was furloughed (laid off) from a major airline, and he seemed overjoyed to answer every one of them, pausing every so often to talk on the radio. I started taking notes for possible use in a future novel. The flight was about five hours long, and we made it all the way without refueling. The girls read and played with the baby.

We arrived in Barbados long after midnight (local time), but Jonathan was there to meet us, along with another man, who introduced himself as Dr. Goodard. The good doctor was there to see to Brenda's heath, he said, and he insisted on giving her a quick examination. After getting through customs and traveling to the marina, it was almost four in the morning when we finally got underway toward Auntie's Island aboard Jonathan's boat. I slept a little ... maybe half an hour. Willie stayed by Jonathan's side for the first half of the boat trip. The good doctor sat beside Brenda, who was stretched out in a lounge chair.

Brenda started complaining of cramps, and the doctor came forward and talked to Jonathan. He seemed very concerned, all of a sudden, and it didn't take me too long to ascertain that she didn't have "cramps" at all ... she was in labor! Dilated two centimeters, the doc said. Dee and Willie raced to her side while I insisted emphatically (alright, I yelled) that Jonathan turn that tub around and get back to Barbados, pronto! His answer was to jerk his thumb aft. Thunderstorms were marauding about, and they'd closed in behind us. Auntie's Island was closer now, he insisted. He opened the throttle all the way, and cut it pretty close to one of the small rain squalls. The seas were getting pretty rough, and the girls all started singing the theme song to Gilligan's Island, laughing, entertaining themselves to keep their minds off of what was happening.

The sun came up, streaking the cumulus clouds with fiery red. We could see the island now. Jonathan had radioed ahead, telling Ann about what was happening. "Hurry," Ann said in return. We pulled alongside the dock about six-thirty, and there were two nurses there waiting for us, standing next to a hospital gurney. It didn't slip my mind to wonder how (or why) they (or it) had gotten there, but I was too concerned for my wife to voice any interrogatives ... I simply grabbed one end of the hospital bed while Jonathan took the other, and we walked as rapidly as we could up the hillside, while trying our best not to jostle Brenda.

Looking back on it now, I think it had all been orchestrated. The two nurses ushered us into Auntie's bedroom, where yet another nurse stood by a similar bed, containing Auntie. The sight of her made us all stop and gasp. Auntie was very (very, very) obviously pregnant, and just as obviously in labor herself. From the look on his face, I don't think the doctor knew about her situation ... but he apparently knew HER, because he rushed to her side and treated her like a friend (or perhaps an old lover). Raul was at her side, as well, but when we came in, the look on his faced changed to one of shocked incredulity, probably matching my own perfectly. We bumped into each other as we swapped places. I took Auntie's hand in mine.

"Why the hell didn't you TELL me?" I implored. "We've talked to each other on the phone at least once a month!"

"Oh, Fred, I'm so glad you're here," she said weakly. "And I'm sorry ... if you knew about this, you would have come ... I'm sure of it. And if you came here, then you would have brought Brenda ... and I simply couldn't allow her on the island until now. I'll explain it to you. I'll explain it ALL ... but I'm ... a little busy right now." She groaned loudly, then turned to the doctor. "Frank, leave me. The nurses will tend me. Help HER! She's the important one. Please, Frank!" The doctor ignored her and examined her, baring her below the waist, despite all the onlookers. "Frank, I must insist!" Auntie implored.

The doctor stood and nodded. "It's coming," he told the two nurses. "Have you done one of these by yourselves?" It was the first time I thought that maybe the doc and the nurses didn't know each other.

"We're hospital-trained midwives," the elder of the two answered. "We service all the islands. We know Auntie because..."

"Later!" the doctor snapped. "Take over! It'll be here any minute now." He turned toward Brenda, who was holding Raul's hand and talking to him. The doc put a hand on his shoulder. "You'll have to move now," he ordered gently.

Raul gave Brenda's hand a parting squeeze and walked over to where I had retreated, giving the doctor and midwives the room they needed. We shook hands. "It's good to see you again, Fred," he said sincerely. "I'm sorry ... I didn't know about ... about this." He waved his hand in Brenda's direction.

"Have you ever felt a little like a puppet?" I asked, watching the bustle around the two patients.

"Ever since I met her," he said quietly, "all those years ago."

The action was getting intense. When I had been in the delivery room with Dee, I had been a part of it, holding her hand. She had been draped below the waist, and I hadn't actually seen the delivery itself. Now, we were all huddled at one side of the room while the four professionals worked on their patients, and we could see everything.

"Brenda," Auntie implored between deep breaths. "What names did you decide on?"

Brenda took some gasping breaths of her own. "Bennett if it's a boy." She took two more breaths. "Susan if it's a girl."

"Susan," Auntie said aloud to herself. "Her name is Susan."

Things happened very quickly after that. In the past few years, since I started meeting my three women, I've seen a lot of peculiar things. But nothing even comes close to the scene that played out in that room. For all practical purposes, the deliveries were normal ... at least, that's what the doctor and the midwives said. They were also exactly the same.

Both babies were born at precisely the same instant. Each took its first breath and cried at the exact same time.

I couldn't stay still any longer. I rushed to Brenda's side, held her hand, murmured inanities to her while she panted for breath. I found a clean, white cloth and mopped her brow. Our eyes met and she smiled up at me. "What is it, Freddy?" she asked weakly.

I turned and blinked at the scene at the other side of the room. Two women were busy with the squirming little newborns, tending to the umbilical cords, wiping their tiny bodies, swaddling them. I suddenly realized that I had no idea which was which. I turned an inquiring eye toward the other bed, where Raul was comforting Auntie, exactly in the same way I was fretting over Brenda.

"The girl," Auntie said. "Please ... for just a moment ... please let me hold the girl."

Immediately, one of the women brought her a wriggling, wrapped bundle and put it in her arms. She peeled the cloth away so she could look down on the tiny face. "Susan," she said, smiling. She stroked the dark hair, touched the tiny face, then she sighed and handed the child to Raul. "Please," she told him, "give Brenda her daughter." Without comment, he turned and did so.

Brenda was crying. "Oh, Freddy! Freddy, we have a baby girl!" she said happily. Dee and Willie descended on her then. Little Lizzy squealed happily from Dee's arms.

The doctor was just finishing up and moving Brenda's legs down to lie flat on the bed, and he turned his concern to the other patient, nodding when everything met his satisfaction. "Congratulations, both of you," he told them, and then he turned away muttering loudly to himself. "Never saw anything like THAT before!"

While the girls fussed over my wife, I turned toward Auntie's bed ... just as Raul turned toward Brenda's. From the baby's complexion, there was little doubt that the little girl was his child. Auntie was holding the other little one, smiling down on its now-quiet face. She held it up toward me. "Your third wish was for a son, Fred," she told me, looking up at me with love in her eyes. "And I have given you one." I was just a tad overwhelmed. For a moment, the room swam around me, but I took a deep breath and steadied myself. I was surprised to find tears in my eyes. One of the midwives insisted on taking the baby then, and I was left alone with her. She sat up straighter and shifted the blanket off of her body. "Help me up, please," she told me.

"Absolutely not!" I responded emphatically. "Auntie, you just gave birth a few minutes ago!" She had turned, and was sitting on the edge of the bed. It was obvious that she was going to ignore my protests.

"I had them bring out the wheelchair," she said, pointing toward the corner of the room. "I had to use one after the incident with the shotgun." I sighed and went to fetch it. Raul was getting into the act now, espousing his objections rather vociferously. So was one of the midwives. But she would hear none of it. She patted Raul's hand. "I have to go talk to her," she told him. "I have to tell her that it's been done." She cast a brief glance at me. "And Fred deserves to know what's going on," she added quietly.

Raul sighed and nodded solemnly. "Take good care of her," he told me. "She still has to tell ME what's going on!" And he turned away. I helped Auntie settle into the chair, then I returned to hug and kiss Brenda again, and to make sure that the girls were watching over her. I took the chair's handles, and at Auntie's direction, I wheeled her to the glass door that led out to the garden.

I had never actually been there ... I had only seen it from her bedroom ... and the view had been blocked to a great extent by high hedges. I pushed the chair as she directed, and soon came to understand that the hedges formed a bit of a maze. The area was, in fact, much larger than I thought it was. Tropical plants abounded. I pushed the wheelchair around yet another corner, and it opened into a large grassy area, probably fifty feet square. I was surprised to see several tombstones. She directed me toward one of them, and had me park the chair right next to it. She draped her arm along the top edge of the simple monument and leaned heavily against it. It was obviously an old grave marker, though no date adorned it. On the face of the stone was a single word: Auntie.

"It's been done, Auntie," she told the tombstone. "I did it, just the way you said."

"Are you alright?" I asked her, concerned.

"Oh, yes," she responded dreamily. "I'm not afraid anymore. I stopped being afraid that night, with you. She once told me it would be that way ... and she was right, of course. She was right about everything." She was silent for a spell, then finally looked up toward me. "I have had so many lovers in my life, Fred, but you are my most special. And I have had so many friends ... but of all of them, Auntie was ... she ... she was the best friend I ever had. When she died, I thought my life was over. But she had told me ... the work must go on. And so it did. And so it shall."

"I don't understand," I told her.

"Then I will tell you. I will explain why I can never leave this place ... why I have been trapped here since I was twenty years old. You will be inclined not to believe, but that is just the way you are. You do not believe in destiny. And yet, you must admit that many people DO believe. And so ... please humor me and listen to my tale." She took a breath. "You are of a scientific mind, and quite frankly, whether you believe it or not, so am I. I believe that there is a scientific explanation for everything that happens on this island. I just don't know what those explanations are ... at least, not yet. I will continue to explore the problems, and perhaps someday..." She shrugged. "I think it might have something to do with the soil. We drink rainwater, so it probably isn't that. It might be atmospheric ... or perhaps radiological. Maybe a certain type of solar radiation is focused on this spot, and nowhere else. I don't know.

"I was born on this island on February 14th, in the year 1861." She held up her hand as I drew a breath to comment, and I kept silent. I nodded and motioned for her to continue, hoping I had a patient expression on my face. "My father," she continued " ... at least the man I grew up thinking was my father ... was a textile importer in Liverpool. His company had ordered him to the United States to negotiate a new contract. His ship docked first in San Juan, where they were scheduled to spend a week after the crossing. He had brought my mother along ... they had only been married a few months, and she considered it a wonderful adventure. On their first evening there, that would have been July, 1860, they were approached by a beautiful young woman ... an albino African ... who immediately befriended mother. Within the span of a day, she had so ingratiated herself to her, that she was bold enough to approach Daddy with the idea of making a side trip ... to this island, of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.