Auntie's Island
Chapter 8: Initiation of a Baby Factory

Copyright© 2010 by blacknight99

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Initiation of a Baby Factory - The Long-Awaited Sequel to THE ADDICTED NATURAL

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy  

WENDY (continued):

Dr. Fielding looked down at me for a moment, then went to the mantle over the fireplace and opened a mahogany box. He froze for a moment and looked over his shoulder at the other girls. "This is where you leave us, ladies," he said.

They all smiled and nodded. Willie gave me a reassuring little wave. Dee winked at me. "You're going to LOVE this," Brenda said softly. And they all turned and left the room. As soon as the door had closed behind them, the Prof lifted his hand from the box, holding a small gold pocket watch at the end of a strong but delicate gold chain.

"You're going to use that to hypnotize me," I said.

"Yes. It has an enormously profound effect on the other girls. That's why they couldn't stay." His voice was deep, strong and certain. I took a breath. Oh boy, I was nervous. What was I getting myself into? Never be free again -- the words were stuck in the back of my mind. He pulled up a chair in front of the easy chair I had settled into, and sat facing me. He held the watch loosely in his hands, his forearms resting on his knees, as he leaned slightly forward toward me.

"What's going to happen to me?" I asked, unable to keep the quaver out of my voice.

"You're going to go to sleep. You will follow my voice as I put you into a trance. Then, you will continue to follow my voice as you go much, much deeper than ordinary hypnosis. You will enjoy it. In fact, you will enjoy it so much that you will not want to awaken. You will only be able to do so because you will continue to follow my voice, even then. Obedience will come naturally to you while you are hypnotized. And, because of the depth of your trance, you will find submission and obedience a part of your nature even after you wake up. You will slip easily into emotional slavery. It will be natural for you."

"Natural," I repeated.

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes."

He was moving the watch in his hands, fiddling with it, shifting it with his fingers. "I will give you one last chance to call this off," he said gently. "Once you've surrendered to me and gone into your trance, there will be no turning back."

"Will I be like Brenda when I wake up?"

"Yes and no. Brenda has ... certain talents with people. So do Dee and Willie. They tell me you have your own talents ... so you will most definitely be different in that respect. But Brenda is my slave. She and Willie and Dee are my willing, obedient slaves. Emotionally; physically. When I decide to hypnotize them, they cannot resist me. When I want them ... sexually ... they cannot refuse me. They have given themselves to me. Completely. Totally. That is what will happen to you, if you surrender."

"Will you ... um ... have sex with me when I wake up?"

"I will be able to do whatever I please with you. You will belong to me. I must admit, you are very pretty, and quite desirable."

I blushed. The watch was catching the light and reflecting it back into my eyes.

"It's time to tell me..." he intoned quietly, "one last time ... just to make sure. What is your decision?"

"I ... I'd LOVE to be like Brenda; like Willie and Dee. I ... I DO want it. Please? Use the watch for me, please? Swing it for me. Make my mind go away."

He paused as if surprised. I couldn't really notice that, I suppose, since I didn't seem to be able to take my eyes off the watch in his hands.

"Is that what you want?" he queried. "For me to make all your thoughts go away?"

"Yes."

"Then let them go. You'll find that it's very easy. Relax your arms and hands for me. Do that now, and think of nothing at all, just like you want. Relax your whole body ... just let it slump ... so relaxed. Yes, that's it. That's exactly the way to let it happen ... so relaxed ... and no thoughts at all ... because your arms and hands are so relaxed ... so heavy ... that you can't even move them. You can think about that, if you want ... about how heavy your arms are ... your feet ... your breasts are heavy on your chest ... even your head is hard to hold up ... so relaxed and heavy."

I was aware. I was aware of his words, of my heaviness, of my inability of move. I should have been concerned about that, but I had no thoughts ... none at all. My decision had been made, and there was no longer any reason to think about that ... no reason to think about ANYTHING ... except how tired and heavy I was. It wasn't really a thought, anyway; it was now a reality. I was about to become his slave. He found me desirable. When I woke up, he could take me, if he wanted to. Oh, why didn't he swing the watch for me?

"The girls told me that you used to hear voices. I'll bet they kept you awake all the time. That's probably why you are SO sleepy now ... so very sleepy ... with heavy arms ... legs ... breasts ... heavy eyes ... because you're so sleepy ... oh, so sleepy. Follow my voice, if you want sleep. Follow my voice down ... and down ... because comfortable, wonderful sleep ... is what you want."

"Please" I begged him in a hoarse whisper.

"Surrender now ... and sleep."

I opened my eyes and laughed at Mommy. "That doesn't make any sense, silly!" she chided, tickling me in the ribs. I squealed with laughter and twisted away from her fingers, then tried to tickle her, and finally snuggled against her on the couch and took a breath.

"Knock knock," I shrieked.

"No more silly jokes," she chided. "It's time for your nap. It's time to go to sleep."

"I don't WANT to go to bed!"

"Well, just lean against me here, then. Put your head here." She pulled me to her and I settled my head on her breast. She was soft and comfortable and much better than my stupid bed. "That's it darling. Just relax and go to sleep. Go to sleep."

And I open my eyes. I'm on the long intermediate course on Steamboat ... the one I liked so much on our vacation four years ago. Well, this is weird. I was just dreaming about when I was little ... just me and Mommy. But now I'm awake again and back at Steamboat. This is such a LONG run ... and I'm just starting it, so this is going to be FUN! But ... why are my nipples so hard? OH NO! I'm ... I'm ... NAKED! It must have happened when I skied over into the woods and took off my ski suit to pee. I forgot to put it on again! How could I have been so stupid?! I stop and look back, but I can't even SEE the woods anymore.

But I DO see a guy that has been hounding me for most of the day. Not very smart or original, either. I mean, "Hey baby, do you wanna fuck?" is not much of a come-on line, if you ask me! And here he is barreling down the mountain after me. How am I going to avoid him and his one-track mind when I don't have a stitch of clothes on? So I turn and start skiing down the slope! But ... Oh, MY! What is that incredible feeling? It's like nothing I've ever felt before in my life! It wasn't there when I was stopped ... only when I'm moving ... moving down the hill ... moving down. Slowly, it begins to dawn on me. Somebody has hypnotized me! I'm skiing down this hill, and I'm naked, and there's this prick of a guy after me ... but I'm hypnotized! And as I ski down ... down ... I'm going deeper into my hypnotic trance! And ... all I have to do is stop, and then I won't go deeper anymore. But ... then that guy will catch me! I look back over my shoulder. He's getting closer! So I point my tips ... and my tits ... downhill, and now I'm REALLY moving! But ... oh ... I'm going deeper faster, now. Really deep. Deeper all the time. And ... it feels ... it feels ... wonderful!

And the guy is skiing fast now, too! And the wind is making my nipples SO hard! And people on both sides of me are stopping ... staring ... pointing at me ... the girl with no clothes! And I hear him behind me now, closer! And I dodge a few moguls and pick up both tips and swivel them straight down the hill! And I've NEVER skied so fast! And I'm going SO DEEP into my trance! But the end of the run is coming up! I see trees ... and a vertical rock cliff face extending straight up out of the woods. And I hear a dismayed shout behind me ... and I peer over my shoulder ... and the guy has wiped out! His skis are flying! He hits hard on his back ... bounces ... does a header into a snow bank ... and I'm laughing and laughing. I reach the end of the run, but I'm going too fast to stop! I'm in the woods now ... and the rock wall is coming up fast! But there ... right in front of me ... there's a cave! It's my only chance! And in I go.

I was in the cave then. I looked down, and I saw that the skis and boots had disappeared. This must be a dream ... some sort of wild, fantastic dream. And I thought: I'm in a hypnotic trance, of course. And I can't POSSIBLY go any deeper than this. I looked around me. The entrance to the cave was gone, and the whole place was illuminated by some sort of eerie light, just bright enough to let me see. I walked forward, because my skis had disappeared, too, and there in front of me were four doors with writing on them. I could read it if I got a little closer. Each door bore a name: Brenda. Dee. Willie. And ... Wendy! Under each name, the words "Submit and Obey" were etched deeply into the wood of the door ... well ... on each door except mine. The "Submit and Obey" was only painted on under my name. Ah, I thought, Professor Fielding! HE had brought me here. HE had taken me this deep into a hypnotic trance! And now, I was about to join his other girls in slavery and servitude. I shivered. OH, YES! Oh, please! I WANTED this! I NEEDED it! I reached for the doorknob. Locked!

I felt immense sadness and disappointment. How could I get into my room? There HAD to be a way! It HAD to have something to do with the words themselves: Submit and Obey. Could it be one of those "If you believe in fairies, clap your hands" sort of things? Maybe I had to convince the DOOR that I believed ... truly believed ... what was written there. I closed my eyes and said out loud: "I believe the words. I really, really do. I'll do it forever, I promise! I'll Submit and Obey forev..." I heard a loud click and looked up. The door was open a crack, and for a moment, the words were obscured by smoke; and when it cleared, they were burned into my door. I breathed a deep sigh, and then I opened the door and went in.

And ... that's all I remember. I know that there was a really comfortable bed in there ... and I know that I was still naked ... but that's about all. I know that I lay down on it and I heard someone talking ... Dr. Fielding, obviously ... it couldn't have been anybody else. I think I went ... somewhere else in the room ... I don't know ... just a feeling, I guess. It doesn't really matter anymore. It's just the way it always was, and the way it always will be. And I heard the voice tell me to wake up. And of course, I obeyed.

I yawned and stretched like a cat just waking up from a nap. I felt ... great! Wonderful! I looked up at him and blushed, because he was looking at my breasts, which I had just been pushing out at him while I yawned, and I said: "Dr. Fielding, I..."

"Please, call me Fred." He was smiling at me.

"Fred," I said, loving the sound of it. "I belong to you now. I'm your slave now."

"Yes."

"Are you ... going to ... going to have sex with me now? You can, if you want. I mean ... I think ... I think that maybe I'd really like that."

His smile broadened, making me blush even more, and he stood up. "No," he said simply. I felt a wave of disappointment. He was dismissing my idea the way he might dismiss a telemarketer. "I need to talk to the others, Wendy ... and I have to make a phone call. Please, stay here for me."

"I'll do ANYTHING for you," I told him quietly, earnestly. And he walked out the door, leaving me all alone in the room. I sighed and looked around. I was surprised to find that outside the window, it was dark. How long had he kept me in my trance? I glanced around the room, which I had hardly noticed before, when I had come in. It was lined with floor-to-ceiling bookcases. There were easily a thousand volumes in this room. I got up to look at a few, but my eyes were irresistibly drawn to a photograph in one of the blank spaces on a shelf by his desk. It showed Fred and another man, each holding a fishing pole in one hand and a stringer of fish in the other, smiling at the camera. Oddly, it wasn't Fred that held my attention. The other guy was shorter by a couple inches, had thick, dark, curly hair, and a smile that was ... well, it was really, really nice. Everything about him was nice. He exuded strength and honesty and trust ... and those eyes! Oh gosh, I think I could just fall into those eyes! I couldn't stop staring at him.

The door opened behind me, and I turned to Fred as he came back in the room. I pointed over my shoulder. "Fred, who is that... ?"

"Sorry, Wendy. No time now. We have to go." He held the door open for me. I nodded to my Master and walked past him and down the hallway. Brenda and Dee and Willie were waiting by the front door, smiling at me. I just stood, looking at them, enjoying the vague, wonderful link that I had with them. I realized suddenly, surprisingly, that I loved them ... I loved them all! We were ... sisters. Slave sisters. I hugged them each in turn while Fred stood with the front door open, waiting for me to finish this silent ritual, and then, without another word, I walked out and let him lead me to his car ... which was a really nice-looking Mercedes.

"Where are we going?" I asked, after he had turned onto the highway.

"It doesn't concern you," he said seriously. But then he cracked a little smile and cast a sidelong look at me. "Okay, it DOES concern you ... but I'm still not going to tell you." He reached into his pocket for something, couldn't quite get it, and had to release his seatbelt to finally work it out. The watch! He draped the chain over the rearview mirror and let it dangle there. I heard him refastening his seatbelt, but I couldn't take my eyes off the watch. My body suddenly felt as if it weighed a thousand pounds. I could hardly hold my head up.

"You're going to do it again. And, I'm going to be a slave forever," I said with an effort.

"Yes," he said simply. "Now, look at the watch. Say the words that will let you back into your special room."

"Submit and Obey," I mumbled. I couldn't decide if I was already asleep or not. "Submit and Obey. Submit and Obey."

"Surrender and sleep," he ordered. And I was back ... back in my wonderful room, naked and submissive and obedient and happy. The bed seemed to jostle a bit this time ... because I was actually in the car, of course ... but that didn't matter. My Master talked and talked, and I listened and answered question ... but, of course, I can't remember a thing we said ... until he said: "Wake up now, Wendy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.