Auntie's Island
Chapter 5: Endless Night

Copyright© 2010 by blacknight99

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Endless Night - The Long-Awaited Sequel to THE ADDICTED NATURAL

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy  

FRED:

Her breasts were fairly small, but wonderfully pliant and supple, and her nipples strained upward over small, pinkish areolas, begging for attention. I gave it to them.

Her whole body seemed to thrash in repressed energy. She clutched at my head as I sucked in first the right nipple and then the left, lathing them with my tongue, biting gently, sucking hard, then gently again, and finally holding one in my teeth while I flicked it with my tongue. At last, she couldn't seem to take anymore, and she pushed frantically at my body until I sat up. She attacked my shirt.

I laughed brutally at her obvious need, then stood and stripped out of my garments. I've written before, in previous documents, that I have a rather nervous concern about my size, compared to other men. But for some reason, that didn't seem to concern me tonight, and when I finally pushed my underwear down, she reached for me without hesitation or comment. She seemed fascinated with my balls, cupping them, squeezing gently, stroking, petting. I don't know what kind of affect she was seeking, but as you might imagine, she certainly got one. I groaned loudly and toppled onto the bed beside her, while she continued to play with her newfound toy.

I felt harder than I think I've ever been. I don't know why I was in such a hurry, and I pride myself on being a sensitive lover with my "harem girls," as they sometimes call themselves, but I don't think I've ever been engulfed in such raw sexual desire. I needed this woman. I needed her now!

I sat forward and grabbed her slender body, twisting her and pushing her onto her back. I crawled over her, and for the briefest moment, she held her legs closed to me, but then she shivered violently and opened herself to my assault. This action, however, made me pause. She was shaking.

"What's the matter, Auntie? What is it?"

She had her eyes squeezed tight, but now she peeked up at me.

"I'm sorry. I ... I guess I'm a little scared."

My brow creased. "Of me?"

She tried to laugh, but failed. "I'm being silly. Please keep going! I need you Fred! I need this! Do it now! PLEASE!"

Instead, I kissed her again. She seemed grateful, and she seized me around the neck and returned the kiss with more passion than I thought existed. Her tongue sought my own, her fingers clutched at my cock, squeezing, stroking. But if she thought this tactic might delay me in my passionate conquest, she misjudged mightily. Once again, I positioned myself between her legs, but now, she seemed to strain up to meet me. She reached down between us and positioned me properly. I thrust forward ... thrust deep ... and paused in amazement.

Her eyes were open wide, staring into my own. We each exhaled slowly, moaning simultaneously. It was like no other feeling I have ever had. I don't think I can describe it (but being a writer, of course I 'm going to give it a go, anyway). Try to imagine two pieces of ... something ... anything, really ... that are DESIGNED to go together, one into the other. Now try to imagine that this fellow (be he man or God) who built this contraption, did such a good job and made the tolerances so tight, that they went together with a sort of satisfying "click," and the user of this marvelous thing would almost HAVE to say... "Wow! In the entire universe, THIS part is MEANT to go into THAT part." Know what I mean? Okay, I was probably right the first time. I CAN'T describe it.

I rose onto my hands and began to withdraw, causing her eyes to widened even more, and she whispered "No, please." But then I thrust forward again, with the exact same result, and I paused, returning her enraptured stare. Her breathing was ragged. So was mine.

She was trying to communicate: "I ... It ... We ... This is..."

"Yes," I stammered. "Me, too."

I pulled back again and thrust forward, once more. Finally, finally, I began to believe that I could continue my rutting thrusts without danger of losing this amazing sensation. I began pounding hard.

With a surprised, ear-splitting scream, she arched strongly upward, wrapped her legs around my waist, dug her fingers into my back, and began shaking so violently that I thought, for a moment, we were both about to go flying off the bed. Her cunt walls were contracting over and over. I felt myself swell inside her.

"YES!" she screeched. "Yes, NOW! Yes!"

Somehow, we were on our sides, clutching each other, still cumming, still cumming, still cumming!

Finally, our bodies stilled, except for an occasional orgasmic shudder.

And still the pieces fit together.

Perfectly.

She stirred in my arms. "Fred?"

"Yes?"

"I'm not afraid anymore."

...

DEE:

I sat there, in that chair, naked, repeating the mantra out loud, amused at how it tripped off the tongue so easily. "Small and helpless. Small and helpless."

"Be quiet, dear. You're not a parrot."

"Sorry, Ann. But, I am, you know." I suddenly giggled. "Small and helpless, that is. Not a parrot."

"Yes, dear." We were both silent for awhile. "You're leaking, dear," she commented. She pointed at my breasts, then down between my legs. "You're leaking both top and bottom."

"Oh, gosh!" I exclaimed. I hadn't noticed the milk, since it was the same temperature as my body. I dabbed three fingers into a little puddle at my navel, and tracked it wetly back up to the underside of my right breast, then along its bottom surface to my nipple. I looked down at my sopping pussy, but bending forward caused my breast to press more firmly into my fingers, and the impolite mammary actually squirted a stream of milk forward, away from my body. "Oh, Ann ... I'm so sorry. Do you have ... um ... some paper towels or something? I..." Another squirt of milk shot out of me. "Oh my gosh! I'm making a huge mess! I can't make it stop!"

Ann made some little "tsking" sounds with her tongue. "Well, we know you're NOT a parrot, and now we also know what kind of animal you ARE," she scolded. "You're a little milk cow, that's what you are! And I think that's the best way to treat you, too. Get down on the floor! Now!"

She went into the kitchen and came back out onto the porch carrying a large glass. I didn't have any idea what it was she wanted, but I stood up, even though I was a bit wobbly. My whole body was red with embarrassment. She looked impatiently at me when she returned, and pointed emphatically downward. "On the floor, little milk cow. Hands and knees. Do it now!"

I blinked at her, then I slowly lowered myself to my knees, and finally bent forward and rested the weight of my upper body on my hands. I had to admit, my huge breasts, hanging down below me like that, DID feel better. And I watched, perplexed, as drops of my milk began forming on each nipple, dangling for brief moments, then dropping onto the porch floor below me as new droplets immediately formed to take their places.

"Oh, Ann, I'm SO sorry."

"Quiet, dear. Little milk cows aren't nearly this vocal. Now, hold still while I get ready to milk you. I used to milk little cows when I was a girl. I know all about it. You're in good hands."

I stifled a giggle at the pun. She was doing something, off to one side, but I was too mesmerized by the sight of the reappearing milk droplets to pay any attention. Finally, she sat next to me, very close, and set the glass down directly under the breast that was closest to her, which happened to be the right one. I finally stole a glance at her. "Um ... Ann ... Um ... You're naked, too."

"You don't expect me to get your warm, wet milk all over my clothes, do you?"

"No," I answered contritely. "No, of course not. Sorry."

"You talk too much. Little milk cows don't talk. They just moo. Why don't you try that, instead." She reached below me and put her smooth, warm palm against the lower portion of my right breast.

"Moo," I said. I made it short, simple. But then I burst into a fit of giggles. Every time I started getting my overactive sense of humor under control, I'd take a deep breath, issue a little "moo," and launch right back into another laughing snit ... when suddenly, my breath caught and I forgot all about laughing.

Ann's palm was incredibly slick with something ... perhaps my milk, or perhaps something she'd gotten in the kitchen. From the base of the right breast, she pressed her palm firmly upward, sliding it slowly, slowly toward my nipple, pushing inward as she went. The milk droplets began falling many, many times faster now, dripdripdrip, into the glass below. But, as her palm reached my areola, she moved her hand so that her five fingertips were pushing hard, directly upward into my heavy breast. Only then did they pinch inward, capturing my swollen, erect nipple at their center, and pulled downward toward the glass. Five or six thin little jets of milk burst from all around the nipple. Fortunately, she had lifted the glass with her other hand, putting it almost against the breast itself, and it easily captured my outpouring.

"Wow," I said woozily. "Oh ... oh, GOSH, that feels good!"

"You aren't saying 'moo, '" she groused.

"Moo," I said simply. "Please, please do it again."

"Stupid cow," she complained, but did as I requested. And then again. And again. OH, It felt wonderful! I'd beg and beg, and give her a little "moo" or two, just to keep her happy and she'd squeeze and press and pinch and pull, and make me feel happy, too. After several minutes, she told me to turn around so she could do the other one, and I shifted my hands and knees frantically, shuffling in a 180-degree about-face, so that she could now reach my left breast. The only help she had provided was picking up the glass so I wouldn't turn it over.

She had only milked the left one for a minute or two when she "tsked" me again and said: "Stupid little milk cow! Your pussy is leaking just as much as your breasts did! Spread your knees apart, little cow!"

I tried to apologize, but I could only seem to mumble a little. Her hand on my nipple had just caused an exceptionally long stream of milk to shoot out, making my whole body tingle. I moved my knees apart immediately, and at once, three of her fingers pushed deep inside my cunt and began twisting back and forth, causing her knuckles to thump-thump-thump against my clit. My elbows could no longer hold me up. Her hand released my nipple and snatched the glass away before my body could land on it. My face rested on the hard, painted wood of the porch floor as my body shook.

"Ann," I grunted. "Ann, you're going to make me ... I'm going to..." And any further words I might have spoken dissolved into a scream. I pitched forward and thrashed about like a landed trout. I have never, ever cum so hard!

I lay on my side, now, facing her, blinking up at her. Her face smiled down on me. Her skin shone like chocolate silk. Her breasts were easily as large as mine, and her dark nipples strained forward so hard that they looked painful in their need.

I watched her dip her fingers into the glass and dab them at each of her nipples and the bushy slit between her legs. "Now look what you've done, little milk cow! You've gotten milk on me! Who's going to clean this off?"

I pushed myself onto my hands and knees again and crawled toward her, smiling wickedly.

...

WILLIE:

There is no other feeling in the world like that of a hand on bare skin in seawater. Daddy John's palms slid, firm and slippery, along my sides and then to my back, pressing my body into his. My legs had gone around his body naturally. That's just what legs DO when they go directly from thrashing and treading water, trying to keep the rest of the body afloat, to suddenly finding something solid to cling to. But as soon as I realized his body was entirely bare, like mine was, I relaxed them and pushed away with my hands. This, however, was a big mistake. His hands were not only holding me to him, they were gently pressing downward; and my lewdly spread pussy was suddenly VERY much in contact with something large and fleshy and hard ... oh, so hard! I gasped loudly, threw my arms around his neck, clamped my legs higher around his torso, and moved upward, away from that stone giant. Still, I felt it resting, lightly but ever-present, against its target.

"Daddy," I accused, "you're ... ah ... you're pressing against my ... um ... my..." I took a deep, shuddering breath. "Daddy, you shouldn't be out here like this. You should let me go."

"Why?"

"Because ... um ... you don't have any clothes on, and ... um ... WE don't have any clothes on, and ... your ... um ... your cock it ... um ... I mean..."

"You don't like this?" he asked innocently.

I decided, for some odd reason, to try to get away from the tip of his cock, which was still pushing against my pussy opening. With a physical effort, I pushed my hips away from him, but his penis slid along my slit instead, and wound up resting, pulsating, directly against my clitoris. I inhaled a moaning gasp and tried to push my hips back even farther, but the only result was that the head of his cock slid moistly up and down along my very erect clit. I shuddered violently.

"Daddy! Please! Let me go!"

"Why?"

I raised my hips to their old position again. The cockhead was pressing against my cunt's opening again, this time even harder. I was afraid that with just a little more pressure, it was going to poke inside me.

"Daddy, this is wrong! This is SO wrong!"

"You are a woman now, Little One. You, yourself, can choose that which is right and wrong."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.