Butler's Delights
Chapter 24: Princess Elaheh

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Princess Elaheh - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Robinson had been in the Emir's service for more than ten years when his usual source of gossip, the Chief Eunuch, told him that Princess Elaheh would be arriving the next day and would be taking up residence in the Emerald Palace.

"Princess Elaheh? Who's she?" he asked.

"I know very little, but apparently she is the Emir's oldest daughter, older even than Crown Prince Mustapha," replied the Chief Eunuch.

"Why have I never heard of her?"

"Presumably for the same reason that I had no knowledge of her. The Emir has never mentioned her to me. I vaguely remember an English girl visiting the Emir just after his accession, and apparently this is her daughter, who has lived and been brought up in England. She didn't know who her father was until a few weeks ago," replied the Chief Eunuch.

"But, the Emerald Palace?" queried the butler, "Who will be in charge there?"

"She will be treated as a Prince, and it will be her Emerald Palace and her harem which is in residence," said the Chief Eunuch, "I don't know how that will work out. The Countess of Bargoed, the Dowager Princess Zubeydeh, mother of the Emir, was decreed a man here by the Emir's wish a few weeks before you came, so there is a precedent, but as you know, the Princess Zubeydeh has never stayed here for long since then, and never without the Earl of Bargoed."

Robinson encountered Princess Elaheh for the first time a month later, on the occasion of her formal dinner with the Emir and Crown Prince Mustapha in the Emir's private suite. He did not know what to expect of the evening, but it was much like any dinner in England would have been when a father was entertaining his two adult children.

After dinner the three royals adjourned to the sitting room for coffee and as he served her, the Princess addressed him directly for the first time.

"We haven't met," she said.

"I am Robinson, Princess," the servant replied, "I have had the honour of being butler to His Magnificence, may he live for ever, for some years now."

"You're from England?" she asked, seeming surprised.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, disliking the matey tone and the personal questions.

'Stuck up bitch thinks she can be a friend as well as the master's daughter, ' Robinson thought, 'No chance.'

"We must have a chat some time, about the old country," she said, "Come and visit me in the Emerald Palace, soon."

"Ma'am," was all he said.

He certainly knew his place, and it was not as a friend to the Princess, still less as her servant. The outrageous wink and a hand stroking the back of his leg seemed to indicate that she was looking at him as a man, rather than as a servant. He made his escape as soon as he could.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.