Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 22: Charlotte

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Charlotte - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Three days later, Robinson and the Chief Eunuch were sitting in the butler's pantry enjoying a companionable coffee when he broached the topic of the slave he had been promised.

"Has the Emir said anything to you?" Robinson asked.

"Many things, but what in particular?"

"About a concubine called Charlotte?"

"Then new one from Tirfil? No, why?" replied the Chief Eunuch

"Oh," the butler looked quite crestfallen, "He told me he would give her to me, but I suppose he has changed his mind?"

"No, no. If he said that she will be here within ten minutes of me returning to the harem. You should have told me," the Chief Eunuch reassured him.

Robinson was still worried, "But if he hasn't said anything to you?"

"You've been here for five years and you still don't know how it works?" the old eunuch was amazed.

"What do you mean?"

"When the Emir says something it is decreed. Whoever he says it to simply passes it on; the Emir doesn't waste his own time telling everybody concerned."

"But how do you know he said it?" asked the puzzled butler.

"You told me," the Chief Eunuch was now puzzled himself.

"But what if he didn't say it?"

"Ah, you mean you really don't know? Any person who deliberately claims the Emir said something different from what was actually said is taken to the public square and skinned alive; then he is left for the dogs to eat. Few offend thus, but I recall one such about thirty years ago, not long after I first came here. That was under the old Emir, of course; the new Emir may have other ideas of a fitting punishment."

When they had finished their coffee the Chief Eunuch took his leave and, true to his word, a few minutes later a woman in an abaya was escorted into the butler's suite. Dismissing the eunuch, Robinson motioned for her to remove the abaya.

"What's happening now?" asked the woman when she had removed the abaya to reveal that under it she was naked.

"Well the first thing is to get you some clothes," said the butler.

"You're English?" she asked.

"Yes. Now who are you, and how do you come to be in a Kobekistani harem?" he replied.

"I am Charlotte Harrison, well, sort of. My ... husband ... was killed in Tradhagha during the war. I was captured and brought here as a slave and was being sold in the square when the Emir rescued me. Who are you?"

"I am your Master now. Since you ask, I have the honour to be the butler to His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, and you are now a member of my harem. Come with me."

Robinson walked through into the women's quarters where he ordered his wife, "Find some clothes for Charlotte. Get her ready for me; I'll sample her in an hour's time."

Turning on his heel he walked out of the room as Charlotte stared at his retreating back.

Turning to Caroline, she said, "What does he mean, 'sample'?"

Caroline decided that blunt honesty would be best, "You sound English, so I won't ask why you're here or how it happened. When he says 'sample' he means he will fuck you in the vagina, the rectum or the mouth, possibly all three, but not necessarily in that order, and possibly more than once in each. He may also beat you for fun, and will certainly beat you if you annoy him. I should know, I've been married to him for fifteen years."

"You're his wife? Both of you are English and you put up with him coming in here telling you to get another woman ready for his bed?" said Charlotte in amazement.

"Yes. You see. I love him, and it's what he wants."

Caroline's simple admission just increased Charlotte's surprise.

"Now let's see what will fit you."

Unlike most harems in Kobekistan there was no set uniform for the women belonging to Robinson. Some wore western dress, and some more traditional eastern garb, but all the outfits had one thing in common, they were very skimpy and no underwear was worn. Charlotte was fitted with a flower patterned summer dress of thin muslin which had button holes from neck to hem down the front. Most of the buttons were missing; only four buttons remained at the waist so the breasts and the cunt were easily accessible to prying hands. An hour later, bathed and looking really quite attractive in her thin dress with her nipples pushing the muslin out delightfully, Charlotte was escorted to Robinson's bedroom where he was sitting reading the file which had been delivered with the slave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.