Butler's Delights
Chapter 17: A Visitor

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Visitor - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Some evenings later, there was a knock at the butler's bedroom door.

"Come in," he said, thinking it was his chosen concubine come to keep him warm and happy.

A eunuch whom he did not recognise ushered a woman in an abaya into the room, closed the door and took up his station against it to prevent anyone else from entering. The woman removed her covering and Robinson was appalled to see that it was the Princess Ayda, stark naked. Although he had, of course, seen her naked before, it had only been when she was servicing the Emir at, or after, dinner. His prick sprang to attention, but his caution soon caused it to wilt a little.

"What are you doing here, Highness?" he asked carefully.

"I've come to sample an English butler. Are you as good in the bedroom as you are in the dining room or at a formal banquet?" she asked, smiling.

"But, His Magnificence, may he live for ever, will surely not be in the least pleased if he finds you have been in this room, let alone my bed?" he asked.

"Do you seriously think I would be here without the knowledge and consent of my Master, the Emir, may he live for ever and have many sons?" she asked him, using the extended honorific without any trace of sarcasm, "If he had not approved of this meeting and I came here in secret, he would have both of us whipped to death at the very least. In any case, the Chief Eunuch would not have permitted me to leave the harem."

With that she knelt on the bed and spread her arse-cheeks to reveal an oiled dark rosebud. Reassured, Robinson moved behind her and pushed his throbbing prick into the Royal rear passage. As he did so the thought crossed his mind that in England one of the very few offences for which anyone could still be hanged was seducing the wife or daughter of the sovereign, though nobody had been accused of it for a very long time. Then all thought was swept away in an avalanche of sensation as the Princess gripped and released his member with her anal muscles, milking it of its load. Very soon he came, emptying what felt like a gallon of semen into her rectum. This tipped Ayda over the edge into a small orgasm of her own.

"Oh that feels ever so naughty," said Ayda as he gently withdrew from her still gaping and dripping rear passage, "Do you think it was naughty of me to come here to be fucked and to come when you fucked my arse?"

"Very naughty," said Robinson, immediately understanding the game she was playing, "And using words like that."

"You mean words like fuck and arse? What would you do if your wife was that naughty?"

"If my wife were to be that naughty I would spank her."

"With a riding crop?" asked the Princess, still kneeling on the bed with her buttocks high in the air.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.