Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: In The Harem

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: In The Harem - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Later, in the privacy of her own room, Caroline went over the evening's occurrences and could not believe how aroused she had been by the whole episode.

'My husband watched another man bugger me, and it excited him, and me, ' she mused, 'Then he whipped me, properly, and that just turned me on more. I must be a slut, and a loose woman. My mother must be turning in her grave. I'm sure she never had anyone but my father.'

If Caroline had but known it, her mother, who had been a housekeeper in a minor stately home in England, had been a great favourite with her Master and with the Master's son. She had only married the Head Groom after one or other of the Masters had made her pregnant, she never knew which, and the man Caroline called 'father' was most certainly not her biological parent. By the time Caroline was old enough to have noticed anything sexual about her mother, both the men who had filled her mother's vagina with semen the day Caroline was conceived had moved on to other, younger servants for their clandestine pleasures. When Caroline herself had been in service, it was with a household where such goings on were not permitted by the Mistress, who ruled the family with a rod of iron.

When Caroline went into the courtyard the next morning, Alzubra approached her very warily, and said, "May I ask you something, Highness?"

Caroline smiled and nodded. It was a change to be called Highness by Alzubra, who had previously treated her very much as an equal.

"Highness, did His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, truly visit our Master and eat dinner here?"

"Yes," replied Caroline, and then added, "And he did me the honour of using my rear end afterwards, as I am sure you heard."

She stared in amazement as the young concubine dropped to her knees and made obeisance, murmuring, "Highness," as she did so.

"Do get up," said Caroline, "What difference does it make?"

"Highness, few women are so honoured. You must be very important for him to use you."

"I think the honour was my husband's rather than mine," was the honest, and accurate reply.

"Nevertheless, it was a great privilege for you. I was in his harem for two years, but was never chosen by him."

"Were you not a virgin when you came to the Golden Palace harem?" asked Caroline, who had assumed that all the women had to be intact when they arrived.

"Oh, no, Highness," said the concubine, "I was deflowered by my husband. He later had the privilege of giving me to the Emir."

Caroline was fascinated by this revelation.

"Why did he do that?" she asked.

"He used to hunt with the Emir, and wanted to show his gratitude. I was only his third wife, so I was not really important enough, but I was much younger than the others, whom he had married as a young man. I think he hoped I would be able to influence His Magnificence in some way, but I do not believe that the Emir ever really knew who I was. I was used as a hostess in the harem, because I was not a virgin."

"What do the hostesses do?" asked the older woman.

"They entertain important guests who are visiting the Emir," replied Alzubra, "I was chosen several times for that."

Caroline said nothing as she considered the fact that this girl had been married off by her father to an old man, who had then given her to the Emir, who in turn had simply used her as a call-girl for visitors. Moreover the girl did not think any of that was odd. She shook her head at the totally alien way of thought here. Then an idea struck her; Robinson might offer Alzubra to others, or even offer Caroline again to someone other than the Emir. She was rather put out, not by the idea, but by the fact that she was now almost dripping with arousal at the concept of her husband lending her to a succession of strangers.

Alzubra sensed her excitement and gently laid her back on the bed and began to suck on the older woman's cunt. Caroline hardly noticed until she was almost at her climax that this was another woman pleasuring her, something she would have regarded as unnatural and unthinkable a few weeks earlier. As she opened her legs wide and pressed the young girl's head to her shaven mound she cried out at the intensity of the orgasm that consumed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.