Butler's Delights
Chapter 10: New Habits

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: New Habits - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

It was a week before Caroline raised the question she had been wondering about. She had not really realised why the concubines were in the same accommodation as them, but assumed they were other employees. She had her own room and Robinson implied that this was for her comfort if he was working late. He had told her that the courtyard was theirs to use, and when she had investigated it she found that there were no entrances other than from their suite. He had also explained that the man in her room was a eunuch who was her personal servant, as were the two bath girls.

Meals were brought to them in the sitting room, and every night she slept with Robinson in his room. It was the fact that she had not set foot outside their quarters and the small courtyard which worried her the most. She wanted to see the city, she confided to her husband, and do a little shopping, perhaps visit the bazaar.

"What would you buy, if it were possible to go shopping?" he asked.

"I would look for some digestive biscuits and some Cheddar. I miss my cheese," she replied.

Robinson turned to a eunuch.

"Digestives and Cheddar," he said.

Caroline stared at him in sheer disbelief. The eunuch was back in two minutes with a tray on which a cheese board held some Cheddar and Stilton, and a packet of digestives and another of cream crackers beside it.

"You see my dear, there is no need for you to go out. Just ask for what you want. Is anything else worrying you?"

"These other people. I thought these were our quarters, for our exclusive use; you said we had the whole of this suite, all eight rooms."

"We do, my dear," replied her husband.

"Well why are these women in the other bedrooms?"

"They are my harem. It is necessary to have them to show my status. Just ignore them, or better still, try to make friends with them. They all speak English to a greater or lesser extent."

"Your concubines?" she asked, horrified, "Do you sleep with them?"

Robinson decided to be diplomatic and replied, "The others, my Arab colleagues, assume that I do, but you have shared my bed every night since you arrived, haven't you?"

He consoled himself with the thought that he had not actually lied to her.

"Yes, I have," Caroline said and smiled, "And Mr. Robinson has been very nice to me every night."

She thought for a moment and decided to raise another little worry.

"The bath girls seem to think they should help me to bathe?"

"So let them. It is their job, after all."

"But they want to shave me, you know, down there," she whimpered, blushing.

"In hot countries it is quite usual," replied her husband, "You should try it."

When they woke the following morning, Robinson reach over and turned his wife away from him. As he moved to enter her, he spread her arse-cheeks and aimed for the darker rosebud.

Caroline scooted out of bed and said, sharply, "None of that, thank you. It's nasty and I won't have it," and began to dress.

Robinson decided that he would have to put his foot down, but that he didn't have time to do it now.

When he returned to the suite after serving lunch for the Emir, he led his wife into his bedroom.

"After this morning's disgraceful behaviour, you leave me with no alternative, my dear, but to show you your place in the scheme of things here in Kobekistan," said Robinson.

"What disgraceful behaviour?" she asked.

"Refusing my desires," he replied.

He took up a paddle which he had found in the dressing table when he moved into his quarters at the Golden Palace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.