Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Dinner For Three

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dinner For Three - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Robinson had settled in to a routine, and had attended the Emir each breakfast and for several dinners, mostly alone or with some of his advisors, when he was told that he would preside over the serving of dinner again, and that there would be the Emir's two English wives present.

He supervised the mise-à-table and was satisfied that all was perfection. He then took his station behind the Emir's chair and waited.

"You must be the Princess Alima, ma'am," said Robinson, bowing, as an imperious looking white woman of about forty-five swept into the room.

Her dignity was not in the least impaired by her wearing nothing but the now familiar short dressing-gown which buttoned only at the neck, revealing most of her breasts and the shaven mons as she walked in.

"Flatterer," she said, "I can see that we will get on very well. I am the Princess Ayda, Alima's mother, as I am sure you are well aware. You must be Robinson, the Master's new butler."

"I have that honour, ma'am," said Robinson as a younger version of Ayda bustled into the room, similarly dressed.

"You are the Emir's new butler? I am My Highness the Princess Alima. You are to serve us, as well as the Emir?"

"Of course, Princess."

Robinson used the honorific but without a trace of a bow, as only the most superior kind of butler could; a mere formality that demonstrated no real feelings of respect or subservience, while perfectly preserving the myth of servility. Ayda said nothing, but smiled quietly when she understood that her daughter had not the least idea that she had just been put down by an expert.

As the Emir entered the two women dropped into full obeisance while Robinson remained standing, stiff as a statue, as he would do whoever entered the room.

When asked about this later by a curious Chief Eunuch, he explained, "A butler is not a person when he is on duty; he is merely an animated piece of furniture, and the table does not make obeisance."

Dinner proceeded normally, or as normally as it can when the two women are almost naked, until the main course was almost finished. The Emir murmured something which Robinson did not catch and Princess Alima slid gracefully under the table. This surprised him, as she had not been drinking anywhere near enough to have that effect. Then things became clearer as a slurping noise came from under the table and a smile spread across the Emir's face. Robinson maintained his bland expression and made no comment or movement as the younger wife of his employer gave her husband a blow job at the dinner table. The eunuchs who were actually waiting on table cleared the main course plates without comment when the Emir had finished eating and there was a pause in the flow of food.

Soon it was clear to Robinson that the Emir was about to experience an orgasm and after he did so, the butler poured another glass of wine for his master. The young Princess appeared again in her seat at the table, though without her gown, and Robinson offered her a clean napkin, which she accepted with good grace and used to mop up some stray strands of semen which were on her chin and breasts. Cheese was now served, or rather cheese soufflés, and the wine went the rounds again. This time it was Princess Ayda who moved in response to some command and slipped off her gown before presenting her arse to her husband, standing up but touching her toes with her feet well apart.

The Emir spent some minutes reaming her arse and cunt with his fingers and then slapped her firmly on one buttock. This was clearly a signal, as she resumed her seat. This time Robinson was ready and he brought the Emir a finger-bowl and a fresh napkin. The Emir looked up searchingly, but the butler's expression remained bland and unconcerned.

"Well done," said the Emir, "Now the dessert."

Dessert passed off without incident and Robinson began to wonder if he had imagined the casual sexual activities he had witnessed.

"Coffee in my bedroom," said the Emir, and the three royals trooped off into the large bedroom.

"Very good, Sir," said the butler.

Entering a few moments later, supervising the eunuch with the tray of coffee, Robinson saw a scene which almost, but not quite, made his expression change. The Emir was lying on his back on the bed, naked; the two Princesses were clearly pleasing him, the older one by impaling her anus on his erect member and the younger one by straddling his face to allow him to suck on her clitoris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.