Butler's Delights
Chapter 5: A Present From The Emir

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Present From The Emir - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The following day the Chief Eunuch arrived in Robinson's quarters with a woman in an abaya.

"This is Thurayya, a present from the Emir," the old eunuch explained, "to replace the ones you rejected."

The woman removed her abaya and stood naked with her head bowed and her feet apart, waiting for further orders. Robinson looked her over and walked slowly round her, She was olive-skinned with long shiny black hair, the typical Arab idea of beauty, well, even abundantly, fleshed and about his own age, he judged. She had large breasts, just beginning to droop a little, shaven cunt-lips, almost hidden by her curved belly, and ample buttocks, marked by horizontal lines which told of past whippings.

"But what am I supposed to do with her?" the butler spluttered.

"Do with her? Do with her? I thought you could solve that problem easier than I?" said the Chief Eunuch, gesturing to his genital area.

"But I already have more than enough women in my harem," Robinson said, gloomily.

"Then talk to the Head Cook. I'm sure she knows how to prepare Long Pig!" said the Chief Eunuch and went off laughing.

"Well, I must be grateful to the Emir, I suppose," muttered Robinson to himself.

"What am I to do with you?" he asked the woman.

"As the Master pleases," she replied, "Does the Master wish to use me now?"

"I suppose I should," he replied, and she lay on the whipping bench, face down with her rump high in the air, offering easy access to both entrances.

Robinson found he was aroused as much by her docile availability and the sight of her arse being held open for him as by any desire for her as a woman. He thrust into her vagina and pumped for a few moments and then moved to the darker entrance. Her he thrust again, but his heart was not in it, so he withdrew without coming even close to orgasm.

"Take her away and find her a room to live in," her ordered the eunuch who stood in his bedroom attending them.

"Was the Master displeased with her?" asked the eunuch.

"Not really, but I don't fancy her at the moment," he replied, turning away.

Whish ... THWACK!

The sound of the eunuch's whip colliding firmly with the woman's buttocks surprised him and he whirled round to see the eunuch's arm descending again.

Whish ... THWACK!

The woman made no sound or movement as she was beaten.

Whish ... THWACK!

A small murmur of pain came from the victim's mouth, and Robinson found his penis rising again at the sight and sound of a naked woman being thrashed.

"Why are you beating her?" he asked.

"Master," the eunuch replied, as though stating the obvious, "She did not please you."

Robinson nodded, and said, "Well do it somewhere else, if she deserves it."

"Assuredly, Master. Six strokes may help her to understand her place."

The eunuch led the woman away and Robinson was left wondering at the mores of the establishment he found himself in. A woman was being whipped, hard, for the crime of not exciting her master enough to make him come.

'That would work wonders with some women I met in England, ' he thought, 'No matriarchs ruling any roosts here.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.