Insubordination - Cover

Insubordination

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 11

"John, we can't see each other anymore."

Not what I was expecting. I made a face; the one Gary Coleman made on Different Strokes.

I asked, "What you talkin' about, Willis?"

Maeve reached into the middle drawer of her nightstand and took something out. She drew it over her head and turned to me. There was something hanging on a chain between her very lovely, naked breasts.

"I'm FBI," she insisted when I didn't comment.

I had been focusing on her breasts. Hanging between them was her FBI identification.

"Oh."

Why was she telling me? Have I done something that removed me from suspicion of any wrongdoing? Was she about to arrest me?

"Hold that thought. If we've got to stop seeing each other, why don't we enjoy this one more time? I've never done it with an FBI special agent in, uh, uniform."

She looked down at her ID. "Is that what this is?"

She was amenable to my suggestion.

When we finished this time I asked, "Why don't we start this, whatever you're going to do, in the shower unless it's going to involve handcuffs not in a nice way?"

Whatever she had to tell me, I could still make her laugh.

"Is that waterproof?" I pointed to her ID.

"Thanks." She took it off.

We let the water warm up and then got into the shower.

I washed her hair. I didn't just let the shampoo suds up, I massaged her scalp.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Why did you have to be a cop?"

"It was either that or be a criminal. Would that work out better for you?"

"I'm going to smack you for that when you finish your massage, so take your time."

I moved to my hands down to her neck and massaged it. I slid them down to her shoulders and massaged. I continued down her arms all the way to her wrists, massaging all the way.

I took a hand and massaged it with both of mine. I did her fingers. Then I did it to the other hand.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and worked my way down her back, massaging from her spine outward.

I massaged her butt. Her persistent moans changed to groans.

"All right," she almost yelled. "Let's do it one last time."

"I wasn't looking to get laid. I just wanted to make you feel good. I've got nothing left in the tank."

I ran my hands up her sides. "I'm really going to miss you."

"Me too." There was sadness in her voice.

I soaped up my hands and started to wash her body. Her arousal was unmistakable so I helped her get over it.

She soaped up her hands and washed my body.

"Not even a twitch," she said.

We got out and toweled off.

"I was assigned by the SAC to debrief you."

I looked down. "You certainly did that."

She slapped my chest playfully.

We started to dress. It was time to be serious again.

I answered her questions and filled her in on everything she wanted to know.

I told her I was sure Councilman Ruggeri was involved and why I thought so.

I explained the recording setup, but did not advise her on whom to lure into the pantry so she could change out the tapes.

She told me they had another person working in Frank's organization. Neither of them had gotten anywhere near the information I had.

"You did an absolutely amazing job. With the information you've given us, we're going to be able to bring down a lot of people. I'm sorry you can't be part of it."

"I'll survive," which was precisely the point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.