Tinkle Bell
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had spent another full night sleeping, though I really wasn't surprised at that. Waking a good hour before my alarm went off, I rolled out of bed heading for the bathroom. Though I had a fairly full day ahead of me, at least I didn't have to head off to school as early as I usually did. And especially as I also had to take DeeDee with me once she'd gotten up and made herself presentable.

I decided to head down for coffee even though it was an hour earlier than usual, once again stepping out into the hallway. This time Bella's door was closed as I began walking past it. As I did however, I heard someone cough. It sounded like Doreen! Too curious to pass this up, I hesitated with my hand on the doorknob, turning it for a quick peek inside Bella's bedroom. Thankfully it wasn't locked. I'd have been surprised if it had been.

Needless to say, I was blown away by the sudden vision that I saw through the tiny crack in the door as I peered in. All the beds in the entire house had been custom made. Considerably larger than even a King sized bed was. Had it not been ... I seriously doubted the entanglement of arms, legs, heads and everything else would have fit in it, sprawled about as they were. It was impossible to tell who was who ... or where. Sheets tucked, rolled, twisted, an arm or leg here ... there ... sticking out impossibly at times between them. Or so it seemed. I started to close the door again when I saw Bella lift up her head looking in my direction. She smiled at me though lifting her finger towards her mouth letting me know as she did that to be quiet. I opened the door a bit more, enough to better look in as she lifted someone's arm off her chest, the hand still tenderly cupping one of her breasts as she gently placed it elsewhere. Bella then rolled out of bed, naked of course ... walking towards me.

"Looks like you had one hell of a night," I actually grinned looking past her towards the bed again.

"We did yes," Bella whispered back almost conspiratorially. "It was fun ... and rather eye-opening to say the least. I do believe we have turned Double Dee," she giggled. "Though I assure you ... she still likes cock, even once hinted that we should go wake you ... bring you in, but then things got sort of complicated after that."

"You mean with Doreen," I said looking past her again back towards the bed as someone shifted, suddenly sitting up. Dee poked her head from beneath the sheet looking tired but happily satisfied. She even giggled a bit, waving at me, blushing simultaneously, though remaining silent.

Bella looked back towards the bed, snickered, saw Dee smiling at us.

"Good thing I came in to wake you then, since obviously you won't be running today. And Dee needs to get up and get ready herself here shortly, or we'll both be late for class."

"Oh, still plan on my morning run. Wouldn't miss it. Just a bit later today is all. And as far as Dee goes ... no worries, I'll get her in gear here shortly so you won't be late."

"And you best get Doreen up and going too!" I added. "Mom's apt to start wondering where she is, and I'm not sure she'd be too happy to find the three of you all in your bed together."

"No worries, trust me," Bella said. "Now shoo ... we have things to do, unless you want to stand here gawking some more and make everyone late."

I allowed her to push me back then, closing the door on me, shaking my head. A bit nervously though, still smiling to myself. That was indeed a vision, and I actually did wish that they had come looking for me, even as tired as I was. I started to walk away when I heard another voice.

"Did he see me?"

"I don't think so Grace," Bella laughed. "But we'd best get everyone up before someone else comes looking for us!"

"Mom?" I almost fell over.


I don't even remember making it down the stairs. "Mom?" I said once again, trying to envision that, wondering "how the hell?" But then the one word answer to that came easy. "Bella". If anyone ... could do the impossible, she could. I laughed then, strangely enough ... the only "impossible ... well maybe not even that. Unlikely," I changed considering it ... was Irene. Now had she been in the room as well, I really would have passed out. I entered the kitchen to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

Irene was nowhere to be seen.

"No fucking way!" I said out loud which is when dad came wandering into the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee on his way out the door. Even stranger ... he was whistling. Dad never whistled. Especially when heading off to work.

"No fucking way what?" He then asked looking bright-eyed happy and alert.

"Ah ... no fucking way am I going to be late today," I said lamely, though he didn't seem to really notice, back to whistling again as he gathered up his brief case preparing to head off.

"Seen your mother?" He then asked, though Irene's absence was even more telling.

"Ah no ... why?" I asked worriedly.

"Never mind ... no big deal," he said grinning. "Tell her when you see her, I'll call her a little later on, see how she's doing," he said curiously. And then he left. I stood there listening to him whistling again. One thing that was as sure as the sun coming up every morning. Dad never left for work without kissing mom good-bye. It was the first time I was aware of anyway, that he hadn't."

"Now where the fucks Irene?" I asked.

"Right here silly boy," she said suddenly appearing in the kitchen. "Don't forget to rinse out your cup before you go," she told me. Irene too looked as though she could use a bit more sleep. And not only that. She hadn't addressed me as Mr. Somers.


I told Irene I'd be out on the patio finishing my second cup of coffee waiting for Dee to come downstairs. A short time later she did, wearing a nice outfit, obviously one that Bella had picked out for her. She looked good in it, and I told her so. But in my mind, I was seeing Bella wearing it. "So ... ready to go?"

"If we have to," she said almost wishfully. "Wish I could stay and go for a run with them," she then added.

"Them?" But Dee just smiled at me and said nothing further about that.

"Come on Davey," she giggled a bit. "We'd best get going ... or we'll both be late!"

I pulled the car down the drive slowly heading towards the main street. Sure enough off in the distance I saw Bella ... and then someone else it seemed running beside her, both obviously naked. But then I saw another figure, also nude, just then lumbering up a small rise as they stood in place, jogging, waiting for her. It was hard to see who it was really ... but then I realized it could only be one other person.

"No fucking way!" I said again, but then they just as quickly disappeared down another rise and out of sight after that. All I could really do was wonder as I pulled the car out onto the highway.


Bella was outside by the pool waiting for me when I got home. As I stepped out onto the patio, she came running up to me ... bare assed naked of course. I was pleased when she threw her arms around my neck, kissing me.

"Missed you!"

"Missed you too!" I told her, pleased that she had.

"Come on, we have just enough time for a swim ... and a blow job before dinner."

I laughed, thinking she was joking as she pulled me along behind her towards the pool. "Yeah right," I said laughing it off, though she looked at me ... seriously.

"No ... really. Hurry up, take your clothes off, sit on the bank while I get you off. I've been neglectful of my duties lately," she added as I now hurriedly stripped off my clothes, looking back towards the house. No doubt, mom and Irene were busy in the kitchen. It wouldn't take much for either one of them to look out and see us. Even with my back turned towards them, sitting on the edge of the pool with Bella between my legs. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing to me.

"What about..." I said turning back around, looking again.

"I think David ... that issue is no longer of importance, or concern around here," she grinned. "Let's just say ... things have gotten a bit more interesting of late."

"You're telling me," I said as she suddenly wrapped her mouth around my still somewhat flaccid cock ... which wouldn't remain so very long. "That was mom in your room this morning wasn't it?"

She said "Ah huh" still sucking my dick.

"So in other words ... the four of you had a pussy party?" Wondering if there had been five. Though there had been too many limbs sticking out everywhere to know for sure. Certainly too many to keep straight. But all Bella did was say "Ah huh" again, still licking and sucking my cock.

"Quit talking ... and enjoy this, unless you'd rather I stop," she informed me. "We can talk about the rest of it later ... after dinner this evening," she then said, though I was again worried about someone seeing us out here, seeing what we were doing as I looked back towards the house again. "And quit worrying about that too," she added. "Not like they haven't watched us before," she giggled slurping on the head of my cock now, purposely ... making me jump and twitch with the added sensation and pure pleasure she was giving me.

"Oh? And when did they do that?" I asked straining the words as my balls began to tighten.

"When you ... I and Double Dee were having our contest," she laughed, but then drawing me deeply into her mouth again, almost swallowing me whole.

"Fuck ... so there was someone!" I said suddenly remembering. "Mom and dad? Holy shit!" I added to that, just as my balls released and began filling Bella's mouth with a huge load of cum.

The rest of my unanswered questions would have to wait.


By the time we had gotten dressed and come back inside again, dinner was almost ready. Mom smiled, greeting me, ruffling my hair with her hands. "Enjoy your swim?" she asked, but before I could answer she then turned towards Bella. "Oh and by the way honey ... something just arrived for you by courier ... it's out in the sitting room."

"Oh really for me?" She asked curiously, and then I followed her into the room where dad was just then sitting it down on the table. It was large, heavy and well packed.

"This is for you ... just came," dad said handing over the paper work to Bella. "From somewhere in Italy," he added having obviously looked at the ship from address.

Bella actually blushed a little. Obviously she knew what it was. "It's from Papa," she said. "I've been expecting it. Go ahead Mr. Somers, open it." I turned looking towards dad, wondering at the formality, but he just smiled and then pulled out his pocketknife working the sealed lid open on the rather well padded and packed looking case. It was packed with straw as it appeared, and individualized sealed containers besides that. Lifting one, he popped open the lid on that and then drew out a bottle of wine. He read the label, handing it to me.

"BR Vineyards," he said looking at the bottle of rich dark red wine, a scrolled B & R on the equally fancy looking label that depicted a rather old, but stylish looking house.

"That's where I live," Bella stated. "That's our vineyard, that's our home ... and this is the wine we make." She now informed everyone. "Daddy named the vineyard after me. Bella Rossi wines." And now I knew something more about Bella I hadn't known before. And I realized as I stood there holding a bottle of rather expensive looking wine in my hand ... it was about time that I did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.