Tinkle Bell
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The thing I loved about my shower was that it was very large, spacious enough to accommodate four people comfortably, with two separate showerheads. You could even have a 'mini' bath, though that wasn't what it was specifically designed for of course. Now laying in about three inches of nice warm water, Bella straddled me.

It's hard to even begin to describe the sensation I was feeling. The slick, almost silky softness of her pussy as it fully engulfed me. The visual of this amazing beauty, the way her dark hair caressed her shoulders, those smoldering eyes, full sensuous lips. Just looking at you, it was as though she could see into the very depths of your soul.

Not yet fucking, Bella was content to settle down over my cock, simply enjoying the sensation of it being inside her. Again the visual of those full firm breasts of hers swaying slightly, dangling ... hanging there in front of me. The warmth of the shower bathing the two of us from below and above, I throbbed inside her anxiously yet contentedly.

"Hmm, that's nice. Do that again," she asked.

I have always had pretty good cock control, so I more or less wiggled it around inside her, sending out signals to 'dance' as I had previously thought of it. Making my cock lurch, bounce and throb hard enough for her to feel it inside without actually moving.

"That's hot," she literally purred, only then slowly beginning to move herself up and down my shaft, the fullness of her breasts so erotically jiggling, bouncing a bit as she did so. My hands itchy, wanting desperately to reach up and begin toying with those incredible nipples of hers.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned involuntarily. The sweetness of this almost overwhelming already, which is when I then felt an even more intense warmth suddenly showering my cock. I sat up slightly, using my elbows for support, looking down, watching. The warm piss stream of Bella's urine saturated my cock and balls, the cummy smoothness of her pussy-juices likewise caressing my shaft inside as I struggled for control. Bella however already in the throes of orgasm, her patented cry of orgasmic pleasure reverberating off the walls inside the shower stall. I edged ever closer to my own release, my balls beginning to tighten in expectation of that.

"Oh no you don't!" Bella suddenly said, lifting herself off my shaft, her hand reaching, cupping the base of my prick, squeezing. I felt the intense tingle of anticipated pleasure suddenly dissipate. My eyes opened wide in hopeful frustration.

All she did was look down at me, smiling.

"That was for me. Yours comes later ... for Doreen," she said simply opening the shower enclosure door stepping out. I lay there in shock, disbelief as she stood toweling herself dry.

"You're seriously leaving me like this?" I asked finally standing, my cock about as hard as it had ever been, tempted to simply wank it off right here and now as fucking hard as I was. Throbbing still. Wanting. Needful.

She looked over at my again dancing prick. "And don't you dare do anything either," she warned me. "I'm like Santa Claus. I know if you've been naughty or nice. So for now ... you'll have to be nice. I'll tell you when you can be naughty again. Like around seven-thirty downstairs in the rec room. So until then," she left off slipping back into her clothes again. "Now ... time to go see Doreen, we have some unfinished business to attend to," she said looking at me with an evil look in her eyes. "And don't you dare come looking for us, or you'll spoil everything for this evening," she warned. And with that, simply exited the bathroom, leaving me to stand there, hard hot and throbbing.

Tempted yes. But somehow I knew, if I dared do anything ... she'd fucking know. With my prick painfully hard, swollen and in no hurry to go down again, I toweled off, dressed and headed off to my own bedroom to spend the next two hours sitting alone in my room waiting for Christmas to come.


Early on dad had installed an internal intercom system throughout the entire estate. Though rarely used, there were times it did come in handy. All too often you could run off in search of someone, and never find them, missing one another within the internal maze of the house. So when I heard the sound of Bella's voice coming over the intercom in my room, it startled me.

It was seven fifteen as I glanced at the clock on my nightstand.

"Merry Christmas baby ... come unwrap your present."

I was only wearing a robe and nothing else in anticipation of the evening. Though I paused at the door before heading out into the hall. "Christmas? How the hell?" I didn't remember mentioning that, or joking about it with her openly. Coincidental perhaps, or just so in tune with her in ways I hadn't yet been able to comprehend. Either way, it was almost spooky ... and I again entertained ludicrous thoughts regarding her existence.

It was however the witching hour though ... or almost seven-thirty anyway, regardless, as I headed down the hall towards the stairs, singing a song that for some reason had gotten stuck inside my head.


I slowly made my way down several flights of stairs heading towards the lower-level recreation room. I took delight in the anticipation almost with each step. Though my cock had indeed eventually gone down, it now began stiffening again, almost with each and every set of stairs getting a little harder, a little longer. By the time I stepped onto the landing at the bottom hallway, turning down the hall headed towards the rec room, I was as hard as I'd been earlier. Already the sensation of cum-drool dripping off my prick-tip as I walked. I looked down at myself, finding fascination in that, as a silly-string of almost clear pearly fluid seemed to swing from one side to another briefly before tearing off, falling ... landing god knows where.

I stepped into the open doorway of the room, and froze in my tracks.

This particular room was the one room in the entire estate perhaps that my father had had only the one real say in, aside from his study, which even then mom had had a great deal to say about when designing it. This one however, this room ... was all dad. He'd wanted something rustic looking, and though perhaps a little out of place with the décor of the rest of the estate, he had stood firmly, eventually getting his way. It had a high massive ceiling supported by large thick beams criss-crossing the area. A tall standing rock-wall fireplace covered almost one entire wall. Thick, plush leather furniture, a massive entertainment center built into an adjoining wall, and even a conversation pit dug out in front of the fireplace filled with nothing by comfy throw pillows. Oddly enough, mom rarely ever spent any time down here, just once in a while when the two of them decided to watch a movie together. I think I had actually seen a fire going in the fireplace only twice. Just outside the sliding glass doors likewise completing a third wall sat the Jacuzzi, and beyond that of course heading across the yard, the pool area. The lights as usual were subdued, giving the room its warmth and rustic look, shimmering off rich mahogany tables and end tables. Everything I was used to seeing of course. But what I wasn't used to seeing, was a nude woman hanging suspended from one of the massive support beams in the ceiling. Bella stood off to one side expectantly. She was dressed in skin-tight leather, black leather with cut outs for her breasts, which were bare. But beyond that, she was pretty well covered from the neck on down, completing the ensemble with tall laced boots giving her additional height, and something of a rather frightening countenance.

As for Doreen, she was hanging there fully suspended, almost as though she were flying. Her legs were bound together bent at the knee reaching towards the middle of her back. Her arms too pulled behind reaching towards her legs, the two pair joining there together where additional thick strong ropes secured her there with a thick coil of rope securing her to the beam as she hung suspended a good five or six feet off the floor. She was blindfolded too of course, had a ball gag in her mouth, and even had earplugs in her ears. I only noticed then that in addition to all that, she had what appeared to be clothespins pinching her extended nipples looking awfully painful. I hadn't as yet discovered the rather thick dildo sticking in her cunt, or the one inside her ass, secured there by some sort of a harness keeping them embedded deeply inside her. Taking all this in was surprise enough. Looking over at the billiard table where Andy was likewise staked out was even more surreal.

Andy's arms and legs were similarly bound, each one being spread, firmly secured with strands of rope leading off towards the four cornered legs. He too was blindfolded, gagged ... but it was the appearance of another slim length of rope, securely attached to his prick, likewise secured to the beam in the ceiling above him that looked decadently strange, obscenely vulgar, and weirdly arousing.

Bella placed her hand on Doreen's ass and slowly began walking in a slow moving circle. I watched the rope twisting about itself above her as she did that, talking to me as she moved.

"Surprised?"

Surprise was an understatement. I still didn't know what I thought about all of this, mixed emotions both good and bad tumbling around inside my head. Bella was obviously a lot of things ... but a dominatrix as well?

I wondered then if she had specific plans for me, and shuddered at the thought. She laughed as though once again reading my mind.

"Don't worry sweetie," she began. "This is their desires, just thought it might be fun for you to explore it a little with them," she told me. "Consider Doreen your play toy for the evening. You are free to do whatever you'd like to do to her ... or with her. She's all yours. I'll be busy playing with the balls over there," she said looking back towards Andy who merely groaned through his gag upon hearing that. Obviously he wasn't wearing earplugs, or if he was, could still partially hear her. So far Doreen hadn't made a sound, content to simply hang there the way she was even as Bella continued to walk around in circles with her, tightening the rope above her body even more. Which is of course when I finally saw the rather large set of dildos, one inserted in her pussy, another inside her ass. "Been preparing her all afternoon for that rather large cock of yours," she told me. "She's a tight one, and not used to handling something of your girth I think," she said looking down smiling at my still massively hard erection. Glancing back towards Andy, only now really seeing him with any real clarity, I could see why. His cock was fairly long, perhaps as long as my own, though I'd never considered myself as having a 'monster' cock. Slightly above average perhaps, though it was fairly thick. Andy's however was indeed fairly slim, even swollen as it was, though certainly hard. It was still weird seeing it pulled, stretched almost uncomfortably by my way of thinking, tied by the rope, attached to the beam above him.

"You managed to do all this by yourself?" I asked finally stepping further on into the room, still mesmerized.

"Well, I did have a little help from Andy with some of this," she explained proudly. "But yes ... for the most part, I pretty much did it myself."

I noticed then what appeared to be a video camera sitting on one of the end tables. "You're going to record this?" I now asked.

"Already did," she said. "A little something I promised I would try and do for your dad," she explained.

"Dad? Dad ... dad knows about this?"

"Well, he doesn't know what exactly ... thought I'd surprise him with it," she stated.

"No shit!" I said to myself, wondering how he'd take the way Bella had redecorated his favorite room. "He ... he actually asked you to, fuck..." I wasn't sure I wanted to think about it further. "What about my mom? Damn ... she'll shit if she ever sees any of this!" I said worriedly. To which Bella only laughed.

"I wouldn't worry about that too much David. I did a little something special for her too," as she once again glanced over towards Andy.

"Mom too?"

"You worry too much. Your folks are a lot more open-minded and cooler than you're giving them credit for," she told me. "And no ... it's not like they're ready to venture out and start doing things with the staff if that's what you're worried about. But they don't mind watching ... or looking, same as you. So lighten the hell up," she said a bit more tightly lipped, though her features softened again as she pulled me towards her, placing my hand on Doreen's soft bare skin. "Now relax ... enjoy yourself. Doreen's been anxious and excited all afternoon just thinking about this. Time for you to have some fun, she certainly has been." And with that, Bella turned on both vibrating toys embedded inside Doreen's pussy and ass, though I noticed they were both on the lowest setting. "I wouldn't turn them up any higher than that," she giggled, "or leave them on too terribly long either. She's about ready to pop as it is. But I think she'd enjoy it a lot if you teased and tortured her a bit, do whatever you feel like doing to her. She's been hoping for that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.