Tinkle Bell - Cover

Tinkle Bell

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Since we had about an hour to kill before my first class, I took Bella on a brief tour of the campus, showing her where it was she'd need to go, and where she needed to check in on the following Monday.

Not too surprisingly, she received a number of looks as we strolled about, mostly from men of course, but even a few appreciative glances from women too. Though she also got a few hard looks from other women, no doubt sizing up whatever competition the "new girl" was challenging.

"You ah ... also might want to reconsider your attire when you start attending next week," I said trying to keep it light without offending her in some way.

"Oh? And whys that? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

She was still wearing the almost too short white shorts, blue and white striped blouse that was so form fitting it looked painted on. And still of course, she was bare-breasted, her constantly aroused nipples jutting through the thin material as though they would soon find a way to bore themselves out.

"Nothing wrong with what you're wearing, not really. It's damn sexy in fact. But that's the problem. It's almost too sexy. Wear something like that to a class, and whoever the professor is, male or female ... well, I seriously doubt they'd find it very easy to conduct a course with you sitting there dressed the way you are now."

She was actually grinning, even sticking out her chest a bit more than she had been. "So you think they'd be too busy staring at my tits to actually teach a course?"

"I know I would be."

"But that's half the fun David. Making the classes even more interesting and entertaining. Makes the day go by faster. Nothing worse than sitting there listening to some boring lecture unless you can make it less boring. You'd be surprised at the number of professors and instructors I've done this with who've made attending University a hell of a lot more fun."

"You know ... for some reason I don't doubt that. Not for a minute. Forget what I said. Attend class naked if you want, that would certainly prove interesting."

"Don't tempt me," she giggled. "Though I once kept flashing my bare breast at a really attractive looking female professor once. And she wasn't even gay, or bi-sexual either ... at the time," she added.

"Glad I didn't bet on that one either. I'd almost be willing to bet you could convince the Pope to allow conjugal relations inside the Vatican!"

She actually stopped for a moment as though considering that as I stumbled ahead briefly, stopping myself looking at her. "Funny you should say that," she smiled. "Always thought it would be fun to get it on somewhere around there, would be quite the challenge wouldn't it?"

"Actually ... no. I wouldn't take bets against you seducing half the Swiss Guard knowing you."

"Only half?" She pouted. I shook my head again.

"Come on ... we're going to be late if we don't get a move on here."


And speaking of boring. My first of two classes of the day was certainly that. The first class was my Psychology class where I was studying social and behavioral sciences. I chuckled to myself silently as we entered the medium sized auditorium. Bella would have made a great case study. Normally, I sat somewhere in the middle though closer to the front even then. Today however, I purposely chose to sit back about as far away as possible and still adequately hear the lecture. Though in hindsight, I later learned that Bella thought I had done so for other reasons, much to my later chagrin. Also as usual, the class was pretty good sized with about sixty or so students in attendance, most filling in the front rows as Professor Jensen was an older man, in his early sixties perhaps, and didn't have a very strong voice. Nor did he seem very tolerant either if at any point interrupted unnecessarily during the course of his lectures. Another reason for placing Bella as far back in the auditorium as possible. I was beginning to get to know her antics all too well.

Or so I thought anyway.

As he always did, he started precisely on time, going over the study notes we'd been given the week before. I wanted to slink down inside my seat when only moments after that, Bella raised her hand. I had begun to question her about what the hell she was doing when Professor Jensen noticed her, stopped speaking and acknowledged the hand being raised.

"Yes miss..."

"Rossi, Bella Rossi," she said speaking in what I now heard as a very, very thick Italian accent. It certainly wasn't her normal speaking voice.

"Go ahead Miss Rossi," he said, though curiously he didn't appear as upset as I figured he would be by the interruption.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you," she began again, still speaking in a very pronounced way, as though weighing almost every word before speaking it. "But I am here on Foreign exchange, and just recently having learned the language, well enough to speak it," she added, "And hopefully understand. Would you mind horribly speaking just a little louder perhaps? I find the course quite stimulating," she said thrusting her chest out a little. On either side of us, one young man, a freshman perhaps, snickered, leaning forward looking at Bella's obvious erect nipples, turning towards his friend.

"Obviously," he snickered again trying to whisper.

I wanted to slink even further down in my seat. But then the Professor actually smiled. I think that was the first time I had ever seen him do that. He then looked at the first few rows, all of them filled.

"Donna, Stephen," he said addressing two students sitting on the very front row. It was almost as though they owned the seats they were sitting in. Always there, always the same seats. No doubt his best students too. "Would you mind for today please? Exchanging seats with..." He looked up at Bella, or at us rather. "Miss Rossi was it?"

"Yes, and my friend David," she now said drawing me into all this.

"And with Mr. Somers," he said using my last name, which surprised me a little as I didn't even know that he knew who I really was. Though now he did.

Donna and Stephen didn't look at all happy as they stood, as now Bella did, dragging me along with her as we walked down one side of the isle, Donna and Stephen walking back up the other side, glaring at the two of us the entire time.

Now ... here we were, sitting on the very front row, and Bella, with her hard fucking nipples sticking a mile out in front of her, now aiming them directly at the Professor.

"Better?"

"Oh yes much ... thank you," she smiled demurely, and then made a moment out of settling into her seat better as he stood there watching her.

I wanted to laugh and cry. The rest of the hour he not only spoke a little more loudly than usual, but he spoke a hell of a lot more slowly too. Almost as though purposely doing so, so that Bella could understand the lecture better. But I also noticed as he swept the room, walking back and forth from side to side on the small little platform stage, that he always seemed to stop in the middle for a moment while doing so, gazing directly towards Bella. Bella always gave him a smile the moment his eyes locked on hers. And after the third or fourth time of his doing that, I actually caught him smiling back at her briefly after doing so.

I was now damn anxious to get out of there. And with less than twenty minutes to go before class was over, I was beginning to think I might actually do so before anything further could happen. It was usually during this time that Professor Jensen gave us a short chapter to read for work assignments. And he did so. After which he usually sat silently reading through his own notes while we read.

Once again Bella raised her hand.

"Jesus," I said to myself slinking down in my seat again. To my surprise, Professor Jensen smiled again.

"Yes Miss Rossi?"

"Professor? If I may have a moment of your time while everyone else is studying?" She asked.

"Most certainly," he said still smiling.

"What the hell are you up to?" I just managed to ask as she began sliding out of her seat. She merely turned winking at me.

"Just having some fun," she said. "I'll tell you all about it later," she added and then left before I could say or do anything else. I watched her walk up on the small stage standing next to him, speaking in tones low enough that I couldn't hear them. Though when the Professor's eyes widened considerably, I could only surmise she had said something that had taken him completely off guard. Especially when he actually blushed a little. Bella then whispered something else to him, giving him that "Please? Pretty please?" look she was so fucking good at.

I actually saw him nod his head, and then stand again, facing the rest of us.

"We'll dispense with further reading and discussion for today," he announced cutting the time almost entirely. "Read your notes and be prepared for a quiz on them next week when we meet here again. Class dismissed."

Curiously perhaps, everyone began piling out, except for myself as I sat there waiting on Bella. I happened to know that this small auditorium served double duty. It was also used for a drama and debate class. There was a couple of offices just back of the curtained area, along with a storage area for props and the like. Bella once again turned towards me briefly, blowing me a kiss, and then to my surprise, disappeared behind the curtain following the professor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.