Tinkle Bell
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the startling flash of the camera, and the sudden announcement of our unexpected presence, I was still unsure as to how we'd be received. I needn't have worried. After the initial shock, Doreen was all smiles, though blushing a bit still. Some from initial embarrassment perhaps, though mostly from excitement as hard at it as they'd been up until now.

"Paybacks a bitch," Bella said jumping up into the back of Andy's truck bed, still not quite invited, though his eyes were locked on Bella's somewhat larger tits as they hung there swinging back and forth a little until they settled again.

And now I knew why Doreen had nicknamed him "Handy Andy". He'd blown up a full sized airbed in the back of his truck, making things nice and comfortable for the two of them ... now four of us as I climbed in behind her, now clearly invited.

"Plenty of room," Doreen smiled staring at my rigidly hard cock. "Especially for that!"

I again wasn't too sure as to Andy's reaction to all this. It wasn't like he and I had spent a great deal of time in friendly idle chatter. We'd been cordial of course, and I did like the man, as he was always pleasant, available and helpful in doing odd jobs around the house for mom and dad in addition to his grounds keeping duties. But the fact that he couldn't seem to take his eyes off Bella's tits spoke volumes.

And throughout all this, Doreen had been sitting on Andy's cock. She started to lift up as though preparing to make additional room for the two of us. "No ... don't! Stay where you are, though maybe ... spin around on him in a reverse cowgirl," Bella suggested. "There's something I'd love to do!"

Doreen did that without questioning why. Pivoting about on her heels, turning ... spinning, all the while with Andy's cock still deeply embedded inside the woman's cunt. "Oh yes! Perfect!" Bella exclaimed, and then scooted in, kneeling to some extent as she leaned forward. In seconds she was lapping away at Doreen's pussy, along with Andy's shaft as she alternated between the two, licking and sucking on one ... and then the other. I sat kneeling behind just watching.

"Hi..."

"Hi..." Doreen responded back as our eyes locked briefly. It was a silly odd moment, saying that. Andy's cock still smoothly and slowly going in and out of her cunt, Bella noisily lapping and sucking away at the two of them.

"Enough with the pleasantries already," Bella said still somehow licking Doreen's pussy even when saying that. "Stick your dick inside me David ... and fuck me!"

It was an easy request to fulfill, Bella's sopping wet pussy immediately sheathing my cock as I slid deeply inside her. I moaned, it felt so good, especially looking up and over at Doreen's tits as she reached up, cupping them, adding to her own stimulation as she began teasing and taunting her hard thick nipples.

"Spank my ass! Spank it hard!" Bella told Doreen, while David's fucking me!" She demanded loudly. I was suddenly very glad we were well far and away from anyone else as Bella's deep sounding voice billowed out into the stillness of the night. "Spank me! Fuck me! Make me cum!" She additionally demanded.

The hard slaps reverberated into the night as well, now accompanied by Doreen's panting, along with Andy's own moans of delight as he rapidly approached orgasm by the sound of it.

"Oh no you don't! Not about to let perfectly good sperm go to waste!" Bella exclaimed a few seconds after that. I didn't know it at the time of course, not until she yanked Andy's cock out of Doreen's pussy, stripping off the condom he'd been wearing, flipping it out over the side of the truck a millisecond later. I then watched peering over her shoulder, Doreen likewise looking down as Bella pumped his prick, the first couple of shots spurting, landing directly against the woman's clit before Bella took Andy's cock back into her mouth again, draining it. Seeing that, I felt myself getting close now, which once again Bella seemed to sense. "Come here David!" She now said to me as I pulled out coming around. "Kneel here in front of her," she further instructed, and then began pumping my prick with her hand, aiming it. "Cover this pussy baby ... cover it, saturate it with your sweet sticky semen so I can lick it all off!"

Needless to say, I exploded. Half a dozen or so thick ropes of white hot cream leaping from my cock, splashing against Doreen's pussy as Bella and Doreen both cried out enthusiastically, Bella ... simultaneously still rubbing Andy's dick against her pussy even as I did that. Spent, I sat back half collapsing against the bed of the truck as Bella moved in once again, and began licking off the now combined spunking of Doreen's wide open split. It didn't take long before Doreen was coming again either, crying out almost as loudly as Bella had.


We were sitting there still trying to collect our respective breaths when Bella spotted a cooler sitting off to one side. "You have anything to drink in there?" She asked hopefully.

"Got some beer," Andy responded. "Help yourself!" Bella smiled turning towards me.

"Fuck," I laughed more to myself.

"Wanna bet?"

"No fucking way," I answered. She smiled again, opening her beer handing one to me as the four of us virtually chugged them down.

"What's so funny?" Doreen finally asked not quite having heard our conversation.

"You'll see soon enough I think," I answered simply as Doreen looked at me quizzically.

"Wow ... I'm hot as hell now," Bella informed everyone. "Going to go down and stand in the creek for a moment ... anyone care to join me?"

Not too surprisingly, we all did ... finding that a great idea to walk down and stand there up to our knees for a moment in the cold clear running water.

"Between the beer, and this," Bella stated after we'd been standing there for a couple of minutes, "always makes me have to pee."

"I hear that ... me too," Doreen agreed, and then began to step out of the creek. It wasn't used for drinking water, not around here anyway. Just used for irrigation for the most part, so I wasn't too terribly concerned or worried, with what I knew what was coming next.

"No, don't! Pee right here, pee on me ... I want to feel it!" Bella announced, and then before Doreen could take another step, Bella placed her hand between the woman's legs, cupping her pussy. "Go ahead ... pee, let me feel your warm piss in my hand!" She stated blatantly. I saw the surprised look in Andy's face upon hearing that, but it was followed up with a curious smile too as he stepped off to one side, now standing beside the two of them.

"Really? You're serious?" Doreen asked.

"Very ... now do it! Pee! Piss on my hand ... my leg, wherever you want to, but just do it! Pee on me!"

Doreen laughed nervously, but continued to stand there, now concentrating just a bit by the looks of it. "I'm a little nervous," she then admitted. "Never done anything like this before."

"Always a first time for everything, isn't there David?" Bella said turning towards me.

"You might could say that," I agreed. Watching, just as Andy was, the two of us now flanking both girls, though it was now Doreen's turn to surprise the two of us. She placed her hand between Bella's legs, cupping her mound in much the same way, just staring into Bella's eyes. There was no need for further discussion or approvals here.

Both women began pissing at the same time, one perhaps triggering the other. "Wow ... interesting!" Doreen exclaimed, obviously feeling Bella's cunt suddenly release a stream of very warm urine against her, just as she began doing to Bella.

"Yes ... isn't it! And wait until you feel what it's like to have the boys dousing you all over with their dicks!" Andy's face did take on a different look upon hearing that. Obviously he wasn't too sure about it, or in Doreen's reaction to that either, until she said,

"I'm looking forward to that!"

Beer and coffee both always did have that effect on me. The moment I'd finished having either one, I always had to go. Apparently, so did Andy, especially standing there in water, watching all this.

"You ... you liked that?" He asked a bit cautiously, obviously nervous.

"Very much so!" Doreen responded perhaps a bit still surprised that she had. "It felt good ... kinda horny too!" She then added. "And I really would like to feel what that's like ... especially while standing here," she then told him.

"Come on boys ... man up, show us some streams!" Bella challenged as I stepped up to the plate so to speak.

I leaned over whispering to her, "Good thing I didn't bet ... I'd have lost again."

Bella pouted, and then grinned. "You're learning!" She whispered back.

I waited a moment more, wondering if Andy would join us, or chicken out, but with another prompting from Bella, he soon stepped over in front of her standing beside me.

"Do this, and I'll let you fuck me ... with Doreen's permission of course ... tomorrow night."

"Why not tonight?" Andy asked hopefully, not even bothering to hear if Doreen might indeed have objections to that, though she also answered at almost the exact same time.

"Only if I get to fuck David's cock while watching that!" She responded.

"No problem there!" I said, more to her than the other two, as Bella likewise answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.