Tinkle Bell - Cover

Tinkle Bell

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had expected roast, or perhaps a baked ham, even a broiled chicken. But when we sat down to dinner, I was totally surprised. Mom had made a rather extravagant looking pasta dish. Mom never made pasta! And I knew then that between Irene, mom and Bella, the three of them had managed to put together a rather fine affair. Even dad seemed pleased.

But that wasn't the only surprise waiting for me as we all sat down at the table together. Mom was wearing a new dress, and this one a bit more fashionable than I'd seen her usually wearing. Not overly done mind you, but I was seeing more cleavage than I think I had ever seen her allow. The dress was red, not too terribly low cut, just enough to give hint at the gentle swell of her still firm full breasts. Dad too seemed to enjoy looking at her, even dishing out one of his few and far between compliments at the way she looked in her dress even before I could.

"Thank you," she said blushing a little allowing me to stand behind her chair as she took her seat at the table. "Nice to be appreciated and admired once in a while," she stated in a backhanded way, but not said with a tone of pouty annoyance at all. She was truly enjoying the obvious attention. "But I have Bella to thank for this," she then added. "She helped me to decide how to look tonight and even helped me primp myself up a little just before dinner."

I looked at Bella. She winked, licked her lips and mouthed the words, "Wait till you hear!"

I could only imagine. Or could I? With Bella, I'd learned that anything, and probably everything was possible.

As we continued eating this incredible meal together, we quite naturally talked about what we'd all done during the day. Of course ... I offered up only the basics about enjoying the somewhat cozy private little beach we'd gone to, and having met another young couple who had a family home there. Being invited in for a drink, shown around. Leaving it at that.

Of course Bella didn't.

"Unfortunately though, I got stung by a Jelly Fish," she said continuing the fabricated story, though I was surprised by that, why she would for one.

"Oh my!" Mother commented. "Where did it sting you honey?" she asked concernedly. "How are you feeling now? I do believe we have some ointment around here some place don't we Harold?"

"Oh, it's fine now ... we just used an old proven remedy to treat it with. Just so happened that a group of young college boys were playing with a Frisbee on the beach, though that is also how we met the other couple too. They came over, and thankfully peed on my bum cheek for me, and so the combination of their help, David's ... and the other couple, Tracy and Derrick, between the lot of them, they managed to help me get through it."

Dad's eyes were as big around as saucers, and moms too for that matter, her face even redder now than it had been moments ago in accepting the compliments.

"They ... they actually, well ... you know, took their ... ah, they peed on you?" Mom stammered.

"Yes they did. And it felt nice too! Certainly helped a lot. I was very appreciative of the fact that they all did."

"They all did?" Dad asked specifically addressing the addition of another woman being there.

"She was the first, had it not been for her, and perhaps David, I'm not sure the others would have manned up and done so for me."

"Oh my," she said again, I'm sure trying to imagine that. "And ... and you, ah ... and they didn't seem to mind?"

"Oh heavens no!" Bella assured her. "I was so very grateful that they did ... that they would, especially that David would himself do something like that for me. It stung horribly!" She finished taking a sip of wine, only then turning towards me with a very wicked, evil look in her eyes, followed up with another wink.

"I'd have peed on you too!" Dad suddenly blurted surprising everyone. "I mean after all ... I've myself been stung by one of those things, and wish to hell someone had been willing to do that for me too!" He stated. "Funny how the most natural of remedies, such as that can be so soothing."

"Hmm, I wouldn't know," mom said softly. "Thankfully I've never been stung by one myself, but can't imagine what that must feel like. Either one," she added blushing again. Though I caught her turn of head towards my father, and simultaneously a knowing look back towards her, that all too familiar quirky smile of his just turning up the corners of his mouth. I wondered.

"So ... what are your plans for this evening then?" Mom asked obviously changing the subject though her face was still a nice shade of pink.

"Actually, David's taking me out to a club later for a few drinks and some dancing. Been a while since I've done that, and was curious what the night-life's like around here," she informed them.

I almost said, "We are?" and then caught myself. "What the hell is she up to?" I then asked myself silently, though nodding my head in the affirmative that we were.

"Especially since the next week is apt to get pretty hectic and all, especially with attending classes again and the like. Not sure we'll have the time to do much else during the week, until the following weekend perhaps, though we have been invited back to Derrick and Tracy's place again if we want to go."

"Well, don't overdo," mom cautioned us both, though looking more towards me. "I know that David has classes tomorrow afternoon, and nothing worse than trying to follow a lecture while nursing a hangover."

I did have classes the next afternoon. Liking the schedule I'd created for myself. Only having two courses on Monday afternoons, a pretty full schedule Tuesday through Thursday, and then again only two courses Friday morning. One of which I didn't really need to attend if I wanted to have a really early day as all I needed for that was to pick up a notes and assignment sheet rather than just sit there and study. But I had no intention of tying one on either. Like I said ... that was news to me.

We soon after finished up with dinner, and then helped clear away the dishes. I managed to get Bella to hold back for a moment, asking her.

"What was all that? And that thing about you and I going out clubbing tonight?" I wondered.

"We're not really going silly," she told me. "I'll tell you all about it a bit later. Just pretend we're going out. Once we get to the car, I'll tell you what I do know ... and what we are doing," she informed me.

I could hardly wait. This woman was just full of all kinds of surprises. And so far ... all of them had proved interesting.


When we got into the car, even before I'd had a chance to put the key in the ignition, Bella turned to me. "I'm horny!" And with that, she reached down pulling the skintight tee she had on up and over her head. Quite naturally as I'd come to learn, she was bare breasted, though that much had been obvious. I laughed, still having not turned the key yet, waiting for further instructions perhaps, especially with her now sitting there the way she was.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"How about the fact I felt your moms tits!" She informed me.

"You didn't!"

"Did!"

"No fucking way!"

"Way!" She grinned.

"Ok ... so maybe you really did, but now you've GOT to tell me how the hell you pulled that one off ... especially with mom!"

"Start the car, drive down the road for a bit. You know that dirt road turn off we passed coming back earlier?"

I knew the one yes. It was a service road that ran around behind the estate. Andy very often used that when traveling back and forth between the various orchards rather than driving up the main roads by the house. He only used those when it was absolutely necessary.

"Why are we going there?" Though I was even more curious about her touching my mother's boob's thing.

"Well for one. Just so happens that I know that's where Andy and Doreen will be, down by some little crick or something. You know where that might be?" She asked, simultaneously digging into her purse as I finally started the car. She pulled out a camera. "Thought it would be fun to return the favor," she added.

I knew where the crick was of course, and also knew we'd have to cut the lights, and park the car long before we reached it. Otherwise, they'd be able to hear and see us. We didn't have all that far to go either as less than a quarter a mile away, we'd reach the turn off.

"So, now ... tell me about mom's boobs," I said curiously interested. "Just how the hell did that come about anyway?"

"Well, earlier while your mom, Irene and I were making the pasta and the sauce, she mentioned that she wished she had something a little different to wear for dinner this evening. She said she was getting bored with the stuff she had, and had wanted to perhaps sex-herself up a little bit. Her words ... not mine. Anyway, just so happens that I had brought along that particular dress with me, brand new, never wore it. Mainly because it was a little too small in the bust when I first got it. Had every intention of perhaps shedding a few pounds, which perhaps then might have decreased my bust size a little. Needless to say, I didn't, but didn't want to throw it out or give it away either. So I mentioned it to her, convinced her to try it on, see how it looked on her. So while you were off studying, waiting on dinner, your mom and I had a bit of a fitting session in her room."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.