Tinkle Bell - Cover

Tinkle Bell

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Needless to say, the evening had proven out to be incredible. And though tempted, Bella and I both agreed that it was probably way too soon to have mom or dad finding us sleeping in the same bed together. As liberal as I was beginning to think them to be, and especially with all the sexual innuendos taking place between the two of us, I just wasn't ready yet to suddenly throw this in their faces. Especially since Bella had only been with us for a few days now.

Reluctantly, I went to my room, and she went to hers. Though to be perfectly honest, I needed the sleep. Having her in bed next to me didn't guarantee that, not by a long shot. But, I was already looking forward to the following day as my head hit the pillow. I knew a really nice secluded section of beach where a good friend of mine lived. His parents owned a summer home there, and it had always been an open invitation to drop by whenever I had felt like it. Only the owners of properties along there utilized that particular section of beach, so it was rarely if ever busy, even on the weekends. And though it certainly wasn't a nude beach by any means, not like those in France anyway ... it was private enough that many people at least went topless, provided there weren't any kids playing around the area. Unfortunately, it was the best I could do. Bella however had promised to "be nice" unless we were fairly secluded. Her comment promising all kinds of things, so I was in hopes ... especially after last night, that we'd find ourselves with a stretch of beach all to our selves.

I rolled out of bed heading towards the bathroom, took a pee, combed my hair, brushed my teeth and shaved. By the time I returned to my room, Bella was sitting on the bed Indian style, naked of course, waiting for me. But there was something else waiting for me as well. She had spread out what appeared to be several 9X6 photos.

"What are those?" I asked curiously walking over.

"A present ... for us, something to remember last night with," she grinned wickedly.

"What?" I picked one up looking at it, stunned at what I saw. "Who? How?" The when was obvious. They were photos of us making love there in the middle of the maze.

"They're from Doreen and Andy. Apparently, they were out in the Orange grove fooling around themselves when they saw us come out. Just so happens ... Andy's a bit of an amateur photographer, enjoys taking photos of the two of them. Though it was at Doreen's suggestion he get a few of us, especially as it was obviously a very special night for us. Didn't think you and I would get too upset with them watching us, or taking these. Oh ... and just so you know, she handed me the camera they took them with. Said you could personally delete the images yourself, just so you know these are the only prints that were made."

"Actually, they're pretty damn good," I said smiling looking at them again. Andy had done a pretty good job, using what light there was to capture what looked to me like some rather startling images, very erotic ... sensual with intermingling shadows and shapes. Had we not known it was the two of us, it would have been hard pressed to specifically identify that it was actually Bella and I standing there. "I'll down load these, and then give him his camera back," I told her. "And remind me to thank the two of them later for this."

"I already did," Bella grinned licking her lips. "Which is why I'm sort of late waking you up," she teased. "I just left Doreen sprawled out on my bed. Needless to say, she's still trying to recuperate a little," she snickered further. I stood there staring at her.

"You mean to tell me you ... you and Doreen?"

"She really does have a lovely pussy. Though she was a bit reluctant at first, not too terribly sure how Andy might react to our little dalliance. I told her ... that unless she said otherwise, we'd keep all this to ourselves. So, not sure you'll ever get to sample that yourself, but take it from me, if and when you ever do ... it will be well worth it."

As interesting and as tempting as that was, I was more inclined to keep things a bit more simple rather than complicated. Messing around with Doreen, especially if she and Andy had a serious relationship growing between them wasn't something I wanted to jump into the middle of. Maybe a little girl-girl play wouldn't jeopardize that, but I wasn't too sure that my getting involved wouldn't. Though I freely admitted to her, I wouldn't have minded watching that.

"Maybe another time then," Bella told me. "We did discuss the fact that Andy would probably get off on watching the two of us too!" She grinned. "So who knows? Perhaps when we're all sitting around horny together, it might happen."

I seriously doubted that. But then just as quickly changed my mind. Having Bella here had already brought about things I would have never dreamed possible. She just seemed to exude sensuality and eroticism. The fact she was sitting here now, once again naked as though it was the most normal, natural thing in the world to be doing all the time was testament to that. I didn't even think about it until later, that mom or dad could have walked in on us at any moment. Though I also wondered what either one of them would have said had they seen Doreen laying in Bella's bed either.

That concern was quickly set aside however as Doreen suddenly appeared in the doorway, anxious to make my bed perhaps. Though she blushed upon entering, especially with Bella sitting there the way she was, photos still obscenely spread out in front of her.

"Oh, sorry ... I'll come back," she said preparing to leave. The fact was ... it hadn't even dawned on me, that I too was naked, and slightly aroused having stood there looking at Bella along with the photographs.

"No, that's fine ... come in Doreen," I told her, only then realizing my situation as Bella's eyes widened looking at me, or rather more specifically at my half-mast cock.

"You might want to close the door though," Bella offered as she did. "I was just telling David about our little adventure together," she then added causing the poor girl to blush even more furiously. She lay back, making me wonder in an instant what she was up to. "As a matter of fact ... he was just asking me if I thought it was possible for the two of us to do a little repeat performance for him while he watched. What do you think?" She asked, now fondling her own breasts.

I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was just then after ten in the morning. I knew dad would already be off for yet another round of golf, this time with his buddies, and mom would have headed off to her weekly coffee gossip session with her friends until around noon. So that left the three of us pretty secure and alone together. Irene wouldn't come in until later to begin preparing whatever was on the menu for dinner that evening, but she never came into this section of the house anyway. And as for Andy ... well, he'd no doubt be out on the grounds taking care of things there for a while. And the fact was ... I was horny, though lately it seemed like I was constantly so now. But I still didn't want to do anything that would cause any major problems either.

"I would enjoy watching..." I assured her. "And I promise to do nothing more than that," I added seeing her continued reluctance, right up until I said that when her resolve seemed to weaken a little.

"Nothing? Won't you at least pleasure yourself some while watching us?" Bella asked. "I'm sure that Doreen wouldn't find that objectionable, now would you Doreen?" She then asked turning towards her, half rolling on the bed now, extending her hand. "Come ... come play with me, let me play with you again and show David what it was I was telling him we did earlier," she said all but cementing the deal. Obviously ... still looking a bit disheveled, Doreen obviously had enjoyed herself. When she smiled, I knew then she'd agreed. Bella sat up and then stood, beginning to undress our maid as I hurriedly gathered up all the photos, setting them inside the nightstand next to my bed. They would indeed be a nice keepsake from the evening before.

"And this will stay between us for now yes?" Doreen asked "At least until I feel the time is right to mention it to Andy?" She questioned. It seemed to be the last obstacle to her hesitation.

"Just between us," Bella assured her. "Though anytime you think Andy would love watching us, just let me know," she then added. By now, between the two of them, Doreen stood naked, allowing me a much better look at her nude body than I'd had before. Her breasts were indeed smaller by far than Bella's were, though her nipples too were dark in color, no doubt from her Latin heritage. I was also a little surprised to see the dark hair neatly trimmed between her legs, expecting otherwise perhaps. But Bella seemed to enjoy it as she playfully ran her fingers through it as though combing it, though it was far from being unruly. "Lay down sweetie ... so I can fuck you," she said hotly. Just hearing Bella say that sent a jolt of arousal into my cock as it lurched slightly, throbbing. I stood patiently, excitedly, watching as the two of them positioned themselves together there on my bed. Just like in the fantasy she'd shared with me, unknowingly at the time as Doreen had stood there watching the two of us, it now began actually unfolding.

"Oh yes, you're still so wet!" Bella moaned grinding her equally wet cunt against Doreen's, legs over lapping, scissoring one another, pussy to pussy as they held hands, humping, pressing and grinding against one another so uninhibitedly. "Come David. Come closer ... watch us, listen to us, listen to the sounds of our wet, juicy cunts making love to one another," she stated.

I moved closer, transfixed ... watching, my hand already wrapping itself around my cock, fisting and stroking it. Below me, they continued, humping one another, slick wet cunts pressing, kissing. Doreen's eyes now locked on me as I stood there above the two of them.

"Stand on the bed, over us," Bella suggested. I complied, straddling the two of them, looking down. Grinning as Doreen's eyes continued to stare at me, locking onto my hard swollen cock as I stood there above her, jerking myself off.

"Oh god..." she moaned involuntarily, wetting her lips now fingering her extremely hard nipples as she unabashedly began playing with them.

"Would you like him to come on us when we do?" Bella asked. "Would you like to see ... to feel David's hot sticky spunk squirting all over us as we fuck one another?" she asked hotly.

"Yes, oh god yes!" Doreen exclaimed excitedly, now grinding herself even more intensely against Bella's cunt, her rapture rapidly approaching now by the twisted look in her face as she struggled to hang on. "Hurry David! Hurry! Come with me ... with us," she amended, though knowing Bella, she could almost come at will, no doubt timing herself, waiting on me as I surged ahead, feeling the pleasured release just around the corner now.

"Arrrgh!" I simply grunted, not even speaking intelligently, simply growling out my ecstasy, pumping ... jacking ... and then freezing still for a moment, basking in the tingled explosion deep within my balls, knowing my own anticipation, the sensation of semen even then traveling up the length of my shaft. I pumped once more, twice, aimed ... and simply let go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.