New Student - Cover

New Student

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 2

Dinner was kind of quiet that night. I was more worried than I really cared to show about how Megan and Don were taking their daughter's decision to try a nude lifestyle. I knew that neither were quite comfortable with the thought themselves. I've been to their place to visit, and to my parents', but they'd never been here.

I got another call, late that Sunday night. Surprisingly, it was Don rather than Megan.

"We talked it over, like you suggested. Marcie's parents are comfortable with the idea — it seems they have a cousin who lives there, do you know a Doctor Sutherland?"

"As a fact, I do. He's my OB/GYN. His son is in my Grade Four class."

"Oh. I didn't know he had a kid."

"Three, in fact. The oldest is Gloria's age."

"Well, anyway, between talking to them, reading the pamphlet and checking out those websites, we've worn Megan down into a 'definite maybe'. She's still prepared to exercise her right to pull Gloria out if things don't work out." He hemmed, which wasn't like him. Mind you, it's not every day you discuss placing your kid into an environment completely alien to anything you've ever experienced.

"We need to experience this for ourselves. When school's over, can we take a week, to fly down and visit you?"

"Don and I would be delighted to host you, but..."

"But?"

"As long as you know, Sunny Acres IS a naturist resort. That means no clothes. Footwear is OK, flip-flops and sneakers and such. Jewelry, watches, earrings, wedding bands, that sort of thing are fine. Hats are strongly recommended. But no shirts, no pants, no underwear. Closest you come to clothes would be sunscreen, SPF 30 or higher. Understand?"

"Understood," a relieved Don responded. "So, see you in a month?"

"Yes, we'll be very glad to see you. A recommendation?"

"Yes?" He sounded worried again.

"Start sleeping in the nude. It'll help make the adjustment a little easier."


The next morning I sent them a package of back issues of naturist magazines, which (I found out later) delighted Gloria, fascinated Don and terrified Megan. Gloria's admission forms arrived as a PDF attachment that day in the school's e-mail, which Stuart was happy to confirm immediately by return e-mail.

The last Saturday in June saw us dressed in blue jeans and T-shirts, but with no underwear — I never have seen the need to buy a bra I'd wear once or twice a year. The regional airport is outside the county line, in textile territory, whereas the county is firmly clothing-optional and at the resort, as at most of the county public high schools, clothing is not an option. I must admit, for both Bill and I it felt strange wearing clothes again, strange and highly uncomfortable. Neither of us was anxious to spend more time than we absolutely had to in these primitive torture devices.

After the greetings were over and the usual "How was your flight" questions out of the way, I looked at my dear, older sister. "So, ready to get out of here?"

"I guess." She sounded and looked dubious. "As soon as we grab the luggage..." Her voice trailed off as a shock of realization came to her.

"Oh, we don't have anything but the carry-on bags," she blurted. "We figured we'd be nude all week, so why take more than enough clothes for the trip back?"

Everyone else laughed. "That's a great idea," I reassured her. "You'll find that living here nude all the time, your laundry reduces to sheets and towels. Much easier on the cleaning budget."

Megan didn't look terribly reassured.

Gloria had a question of more immediate import than budgets. "When can we start going nude?" She blushed prettily.

"As soon as we cross the county line. There's a clothing optional coffee shop there. We can use their parking lot to doff our duds."

"Parking lot?" Megan was startled at my husband's response.

"Yes, or you can wait until you get to the parking lot of Sunny Acres," I added.

Adults are expected to wear clothes across the county line, but anyone who hasn't hit puberty yet the airport security staff ignore. Lots of the kids don't have any clothes that fit them whatsoever. Gloria looked around at more than a few kids greeting or saying farewell to kith and kin, wearing nothing but smiles, often tempered by tears in the case of the departures.

When the car arrived at the Toasted Buns Cafe, there were three other vehicles in the parking lot where the occupants were busy stripping into "nothing more comfortable". Bill and I jumped out, greeted our neighbours, introduced Megan's family, and with relief stripped down. Gloria was a fraction behind, noting with interest another girl about her own age who was already nude. Don decided if the other men could do it, so could he.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.