Twisted Dreams - Cover

Twisted Dreams

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A married woman experiencing severe headaches which tablets won't shift seeks alternative therapy in the form of hypnosis and then begins having dreams of making love to a young female; which is extremely unusual for her because women never normally entered her head sexually; unaware of the young female who hypnotised her is trying to plant the seeds of her twisted fantasy in the married woman's mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Furry   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

... The subterfuge works almost too well.

Both Bob and Janice were convinced that they had raped Pamela; especially since all three were still naked. So when Pamela demanded they sign a promissory note to the effect that they would do exactly as she said for a period not less than one year; they readily agreed and signed willingly.

Now turning to Bob; Pamela asked him how his arse was feeling and he suddenly admitted his arse felt really sore before Pamela jumped in by saying that whilst he was fucking her cunt he had insisted his wife used a large deodorant can up his own arse and he even begged her to fuck him harder. Suddenly Janice recalled the can and added, "Yes honey you know the one; that can that you keep in your bathroom cabinet!" In real time now; Janice imagined what she had done to herself in the bathroom that morning; she actually done just now but not to herself but to her own husband.

Again Bob was convinced it must be true otherwise why would Janice; his wife admit it to be so. Pamela twisted the knife a little further by telling him that she clearly remembered him whilst fucking her so savagely calling out for his wife to fuck his boy pussy like a nigger would fuck it.

Pamela could not believe how well the scam had worked and now she could make the pair do what she wanted without the need for hypnosis; except she now realised half her fun was the process of actually putting them under and getting them doing her bidding whilst unable to resist.

Pamela slowly dressed and as she sat there watching the squirming pathetic figures of Janice and her husband. She looked directly at Janice and softly spoke the words lesbian bitch and instantly Janice was open to further planted triggers and ideas. Isolating Bob by muttering his trigger word she told him that until she touched his shoulder he could not hear her voice; but while her hand was on his shoulder he would listen and obey her words.

Now speaking directly to Janice; "Starting tomorrow morning you will notice the dogs in this area and upon seeing any male dogs you will begin to wonder what a doggy cock would feel like in your mouth and later in your cunt!" Pamela suggested, "By next Friday night you will be begging me to find you a dog cock to sample and you will phone me Saturday morning and ask me; mo beg me to arrange for you to become a dog's bitch!" Then placing her hand on Bob's shoulder she said, "Bob you will sense your wife's need for dog cock and you will encourage her, by checking out animal porn on the internet but in particular dog sex!" Pamela insisted, "You too will be eager to try a dog's cock but every time you see a rampant dog cock you will want to wank off but remember you will always cum into a glass and then transfer that to a bottle until you see me next!" With that she used the now conditioned and tested release words; dressed and made her excuses before leaving. As she was leaving she turned and pointed out the large greyhound dog walking slowly along the other side of the road. Of course there was no reaction from Janice; but Bob immediately started to develop a boner inside his trousers as he looked eager for Pamela to leave; so deliberately Pamela hung around a while longer talking aimlessly to Janice and refusing to allow Bob to go inside until she was sure he just could not wait any longer.

Turning away she walked off; "see you in three days!" she cheerily called back to Janice.

No sooner had Bob closed the door; than he was in the living room, seated on the sofa with cock in one hand and a empty wine glass in the other and as he stroked his stiff cock he asked Janice if she had noticed the size of the sheath the greyhound had been packing. Non plussed; Janice thought he was being disgusting and refused to be drawn into the conversation; instead she intended to retire to bed, but Bob asked her to fetch him an empty screw cap bottle.

After she had left the room; Bob found himself asking why he had asked for the bottle. Oh sure he knew why he wanted the bottle; it was to pour his spent spunk into; but why he was saving all his wank produce for; he just could not say. However when Janice returned with the bottle; Bob was sat with a white thick sticky substance slowly sliding down the inside of the glass and he immediately emptied the glass into the bottle before screwing the cap tightly into place.

Janice then left for bed and Bob started up the computer; typing into google search box dog sex; he began looking at websites and wanking. Three hours later Bob retired to bed exhausted having cum seven times in the glass and always after each ejaculation he would pour the glass contents into the bottle.

In her half sleep state; Janice found herself listening to her husband's suggestions she try a canine lover; right now that idea appalled her and she swore her husband was a sick bastard for wanting her to fuck with dog's. Little did she know that within seven hours her craving for k9 sex would be almost as rampant as her husband cock was earlier.

It was after midnight when Janice suddenly woke up and getting up to use the toilet; she happened to glance at the computer in the corner and found Bob had failed to turn it off; so she clicked on the mouse and the screen suddenly burst into life showing a woman sucking a Rottweiler's cock and instantly Janice's cunt began to twitch like it was connected to the electricity. Checking further pictures she felt her cunt flooding as she watched short film clips of women sucking and fucking with canine partners; but the strange thing was no matter how hard she tried she just could not push herself over the edge and make herself cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.