Twisted Dreams - Cover

Twisted Dreams

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A married woman experiencing severe headaches which tablets won't shift seeks alternative therapy in the form of hypnosis and then begins having dreams of making love to a young female; which is extremely unusual for her because women never normally entered her head sexually; unaware of the young female who hypnotised her is trying to plant the seeds of her twisted fantasy in the married woman's mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Furry   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The feelings grow as does the numbers

Somehow and even Janice could not explain how; she managed to make it through the rest of the day without playing with herself, but she was always aware of the edge of insanity; her cravings felt like; hiding in the edge of her mind.

At six thirty her husband Bob arrived home and as normal he had his dinner waiting for him on the table as he had demanded in all the years of their marriage; almost in silence they sat and ate. Suddenly Bob broke that uneasy silence with the most innocent of questions; "How was your day, babes; get up to anything good?" he asked.

Instantly Janice became defensive wondering if her husband could possibly have know of her phone call to Pamela and later of her spending over an hour in the shower masturbating; God even the thought of the word masturbating had her cunt jumping and turning over. Janice was more convinced than ever that she was going mad or at the very least turning into a nymphomaniac; she made a mental note to ask Pamela if it was possible for a woman to become one and need so much sex all the time.

"Not really dear; I had a long shower and then just did the normal a lot of cleaning, a little shopping and then prepared your meal!" she cautiously answered, "How about you?"

"Same old Crap from the same old people!" Bob grumbled, "I hate that job, god I wish I could win the state lottery and retire while I am still young enough to enjoy it!" he said with a slight grin.

Then as Janice cleared the table; Bob retired to the living room as normal when the front door bell rang; Glancing at the kitchen clock Janice noted it was exactly seven thirty pm. She set off to answer the door but Bob got there first; Janice froze in her tracks as she saw standing there holding her hand out to Bob was; of all people Pamela Jones; her therapist.

Bob turned to Janice and said, "You never said, you were expecting your therapist to arrive!"

"Oh no Bob; Pamela please, and besides it was not a definite appointment; it was just Janice sounded so out of sorts that I thought it best to come over as soon as I could!" Pamela explained.

Bob showed Pamela into the living room and turned to make his excuses before leaving when Pamela suggested that he remain and help with the input of information as together they try to sort out the problems affecting Janice. Janice looked almost fearful at this idea but when Bob suggested she make some coffee and cone and join them; she reluctantly turned and left her husband and her therapist alone wondering if Pamela would give away any of her secrets.

Ten minutes later; Janice walked in and found Bob sat quietly on the floor in front of Pamela; Instantly Janice was reminded of a little playful puppy sitting waiting for every single command of its owner. Pamela looked up as Janice entered and said aloud; "Ah here comes the lesbian slut now!" Instantly Janice was transformed into the trance state subject; having been told to sit in the corner on the floor facing the wall; Pamela returned to her conversation with Bob. "Concentrate on that green light Bob; as you go deeper into your safe house; the green light will grow bigger and bigger; but remember to listen to my voice!" Pamela droned on and on.

Glancing over Bob's shoulder; Pamela suddenly said, "Janice remove your clothes and stand on tiptoe facing the wall!" instantly Janice stood up and removed all her clothes before facing the wall once more and rising up on her tiptoes.

"I see you took my advice and shaved that cute horny fuck slit of yours; bitch!" Pamela taunted.

"Yes mistress; you know your wish is my command!" a meek Janice replied. "When I say go; you will tell me what you have done today; my little fuck slut?" demanded Pamela.

Then turning to Bob she whispered in his ear and he immediately stood up and removed all his clothes before sitting directly on the coffee table in front of Pamela. "Turn Round Janice and look at your husband; you will see your husband as he is right now but will not say anything about it!" Pamela instructed her.

Janice turned still on tiptoe and blushed at the sight of her husband sat naked in front of her therapist; in Janice's mind's eye she was still dressed so she found it embarrassing for her husband to be naked in front of a woman he had only just met for the first time.

Bob openly displayed his soft seven inch cock as if it was the most natural thing in the world; he never even flinched when Pamela lifted his cock head and smiled as she said, "This weedy little thing has kept you prisoner for too long my dear; Soon you will want cocks three times this size and will do anything to get them!"

Just then Pamela whispered something in Bob's ear and he nodded; "Go!" was all Pamela said and instantly Janice felt the need to confess her exploits of earlier that day; it was as if she was in church confessing her sins. Janice could not believe her eyes for as she related how she had re-shaved her cunt before finding the deodorant can and in great detail she described soaping up her cunt and the can before telling how for a whole hour she had fucked her cunt with the can; but the sight of her husband slowly wanking his cock as he listened to his wife's antics really blew her mind.

She had never known him to touch his cock unless taking a piss let alone deliberately displaying himself openly wanking like this; the thing was too that her thinking of him wanking his cock set her cunt twitching all over again; but she seemed powerless to move her hands to caress her own cunt.

"You want to finger your cunt; Bitch!" asked Pamela.

"Yes mistress; please may I finger fuck my soaking wet horny spunk catcher of a cunt!" begged Janice.

Again Pamela leaned forward and whispered to Bob who immediately turned an began watching his wife while stroking his cock harder and faster; "Very well slut; use three fingers on your cunt and remember that I want you to clean your fingers regularly!" replied Pamela.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.