London Under  - Cover

London Under

Copyright© 2010 by Danny Rollins

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Schuh shows up unexpectedly in his house, Peter is led to an world which exists under the streets of London

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Peter didn't really know what to say. He was surprised that he hadn't figured it out before then. Schuh had hinted that she was his sister, but Peter wasn't able to figure it out. All the clues where there, he felt stupid that he wasn't able to, maybe he was too overwhelmed or was paying more attention to Schuh's body than what she was explaining. That was probably also why he didn't question much in this strange new world or why he wasn't afraid of the fate that possibly lay before him. It was possible that every time he breathed, it could have been last. It finally clicked for him though, Peter and Schuh were in danger because they were siblings, and their mother had done something to put them in this position.

"Why did she leave me?" What made Schuh so special? Why had his mother chosen Schuh over him?

"She didn't leave you Peter; they thought she was too unstable to be taking care of a child. When they took you away from her, she was pregnant with me. She didn't want them to take me too, so she ran away and found London under.

Peter now understood why he could never find any trace of his mother. The fact that Peter had a sister had just begun to sink in with him, it made him sick. He had just fucked his sister. Fucked his sister. How old was she? He quickly did the math. He was seven when he was taken into care which meant that Schuh was sixteen or seventeen. How could he have taken advantage of someone so young? He began to feel disgusted with himself, and angry that Schuh hadn't told him.

He didn't want to be in the same bed as her anymore. He climbed over her and stood so he was on the opposite side of the room as the small single bed. It was a small room though. He was just slightly further than an arm's length from Schuh. He found his boxers and put them back on. Schuh just looked at him, smiling. This just made him angrier. She seemed so unphased by all that had just happened.

"How could you not have told me that we were siblings before we had sex? I don't know what twisted things happen down here, but you don't just fuck your siblings on an average day, especially ones you have only known for a few hours."

The smile began to fade from Schuh's face. She was beginning to feel guilty about not telling Peter, but she didn't really think it was a big deal.

"Things are different down here." She began to explain. "People marry their family members all the time, and have sex with them. We don't have the same stigmas attached to it as your world obviously has. As I remember it though, your world was once okay with family relations like that. We are those people. We come from that time"

Schuh's eyes began to tear up. She had just wanted to please her brother. Why was he so angry? She hated the look on his face. She hated the way it made his face go wrinkly. It aged him. She had always wanted to meet her big brother. She was afraid he would go away now.

Peter didn't know what to say. He just looked at Schuh. She had a sweet innocent face. It was almost child-like except for her cold eyes. He remembered was it was like to touch her, feel her cold skin against his. He hadn't just fucked her; he had made love to her. It was crazy though, they had only met. Maybe their connection was instant and so strong because they were siblings. His anger melted just as quickly as it started. He was beginning to think that maybe that could be together here in London under and maybe they were meant for each other, not just as siblings, but as lovers.

Schuh moved from her lying position so that she was sitting up. She patted the bed next to her, indicating that Peter should sit next to her. He accepted the spot. She ran her hand through his curly brown hair and looked straight into his eyes.

"Are you alright?" She asked him

Peter didn't say anything in reply. He just nodded. He was beginning to think that he would be able to come to terms with their relationship. He was already thinking about how much he wanted to feel Schuh's body against his again. He looked at her pale naked body and cupped his hand around her small breast, caressing it softly. He positioned her so that she was lying down on her back. He positioned himself so his head was in line with her chest. He put his mouth to her pink nipple and began to nibble on it gently. He flicked his tongue back and forth feeling her nipple grow erect under his tongue. Schuh tilted his head so the he was looking at her and kissed him passionately. In response Peter pushed his tongue further into his mouth.

"We should get some sleep. We'll need to leave soon."

As much as Peter wanted to continue playing with his sister's body, he was exhausted and decided to get some sleep. He put his head on her bare chest and quickly fell asleep. He was much more exhausted than he had realised.

Schuh saw Peter drift off to sleep. She was exhausted, but knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. Her head was chaotic with all the thoughts floating around. She couldn't sleep with them. Schuh picked her mother's diary from the floor and started reading the passages from the beginning. It was started recently, so Schuh didn't have to read very far to find the pertinent information. The first ten or so pages spoke more about her mother's past life in London over than her new one. She was sad, and Schuh could tell she missed her old life, and her son. Schuh thought her mother had loved London under. There was one passage which held most of the information Schuh needed. The beginning of the passage was smudged but Schuh was able to understand most of it.

" ... vital to keep London under the way it is. I hope Schuh will understand why she was the one I had to give the key to. Without her, my beloved city will be in ruins. She will be able to bring my Peter, my darling, back to me. She has the key."

Schuh paused reading and her hand automatically went to the necklace around her neck, which her mother had given her. She didn't know why, but she did. It was a boxy shaped copper object on a brown leather string. Was this the key her mother was talking about? She didn't understand what Peter had to do with this though.

"Nobody needs to know how the key works though. I will tell Schuh when the time comes. It will only bring danger to us all. Schuh doesn't know it but she has the ability to release chaos and havoc on us if she wished to. Baggins is the only person who knows exactly what it is for. Schuh just has to remember the stories..."

Schuh knew the stories her mum was talking about, but didn't know how they would help. Her mother used to tell her all sorts of stories when she was a little girl, and she loved them, but as she got older, she lost interest and would never want to hear them. She couldn't remember them very well now. Schuh shook Peter awake.

"I am not sure why, but they need the key, and I have a feeling my necklace may be the key. I still don't know much, but I know where we need to go next."

"A key to what?" Peter asked sleepily.

"I don't exactly know, but I am pretty sure we need to protect it if we are going to keep London under safe."

Peter was about to say something in response, but they heard voices outside. It was Crespin and Vodder. Crespin had a distinctive voice. He sounded like a heavy smoker; deep and rough.

"Scheiße!" Schuh jumped out of bed and quickly put her clothes on, while muttering to herself in German. Peter did the same thing.

Schuh knew she would be able to give the two men a good fight, but wasn't sure about Peter. He was slightly scrawny, and quite frankly looked like a typical London overer. Schuh grabbed Peter by the hand and led him to the study where there was more than one exit; she didn't want to be trapped in such a small room. Schuh picked up a poker by the small fireplace and handed it to Peter so he could defend himself. She then hurried out of the room.

Peter was left in the study by himself; his knuckles were white because he was gripping the poker so tightly. He began to feel nervous and jittery thinking Schuh may have left him, but there was no place she could have gone. He heard the front door open downstairs and the men come inside. Peter had never been in a fight before, and thought he would begin to feel an adrenaline rush but all he felt was fear, to the core of his body. He gripped the poker tighter as he heard footsteps come up the stairs. Peter held it like a baseball bat and swung it back ready to hit whoever came through the door.

Vodder came through the door first. Peter swung and hit him in the jaw, knocking him back a bit, but the hit was not as disabling as Peter thought it would be. He soon recovered and began to advance towards Peter again.

"You shouldn't have done that." Crespin said.

"Yeah, now we really want to hurt you." Vodder added, smiling sadistically.

Then men began to inch closer to Peter who had no idea how to hit them. Schuh walked back into the study in time to see Peter hit Crespin with the poker. There wasn't much force behind his swing and definitely not enough to harm either of the two men. Crespin and Vodder had their back to Schuh and were moving towards Peter, who in turn was moving backwards.

Schuh knew she had to act soon. She gripped the two knives she had in her hand very tightly and walked up behind the two men very quietly. When she was about a metre from them she threw a knife into Crespin back, causing him to drop to the ground unconscious. Vodder turned around, but before he could react Schuh threw the second knife into his forehead, causing him to join Crespin on the floor.

"I thought you'd left me." Peter said.

"Of course not. We need to get out quickly, they are only temporarily dead. They will come back to life at some point; I just don't know how long it takes."

They walked out of the study. On the way, Peter took the knife out of Crespin's back and put it in his pocket. The reality of the danger they were facing had finally hit Peter, he had almost been killed. "Where to now?" He knew they would be walking for a while, but he was almost too exhausted to. He just wanted to go back to his apartment and bring Schuh with him. He wanted them to spend all day making love and staring at her beautiful naked body.

"We're going to see Baggins. It sounds as though he was working with my mother. He'll know why we are in danger. We just need to hope Crespin and Vodder don't figure out where we are going."

They began walking through the intricate tunnels of London under towards the tavern where Schuh knew she would be able to find Baggins.


Schuh could hope, but Crespin and Vodder knew more than she did. They knew where she was headed and they also knew that the couple would most likely have to spend the night at the tavern, it would take them the rest of the day to get there, and they were probably exhausted.

Crespin had already recovered from being stabbed; Peter pulling out the knife had sped up the process. His dumber half Vodder on the other hand hadn't. To entertain himself, Crespin shape shifted into a girl with copper curls. He loved playing with them, and enjoyed the perks of being female for a short period of time. He was able to play with his beautiful pussy as well while he waited.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.