A Little Too Much Spice for Kat - Cover

A Little Too Much Spice for Kat

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

They had gone back out to the car and as soon as she sat down it became apparent that it was not possible to cover her privates when she was seated. She wasn’t surprised. It just barely covered her crotch when she was standing. The tiny skirt she was wearing refused to stay in place. It curled right up into a roll of fabric as small as a belt. Evan drove to a seedy section of town. It was a part of town we never visited. It’s an area where all the strip clubs, the seedier bars, the tattoo parlors and the adult bookstores are located.

He parked and after he got out of the car Kat looked around, trying to decide what Evan has in mind before she got out nervously. As soon as she stood up she stretched out the small swath of fabric around her hips so that it covered her bright red pubic hair and her pussy again.

She looked around anxiously. They’re within walking distance of half a dozen businesses, none of which she felt comfortable entering. Evan grinned at her, obviously amused by the look on her face. He said, “Come on.”

She meekly followed as Evan led the way to an adult bookstore. As she entered she felt the eyes of everyone in the room turn to her. She knew how she looked. Her blouse is all but invisible. Her tiny little lace skirt, which is more holes than fabric, is less than a foot wide and covers not much more than her pubic area and the bottom half of the crack of her ass. Not to mention the choker she’s wearing which informs everyone near her that, “I heart cum” in bright, sparkly rhinestones.

She followed Evan around the room. She was afraid to look up. She was terrified she might look some horny man in the eyes. Of course, she was totally aware how slutty she looked and she wasn’t surprised when strange men started gathering around and staring at her, commenting among themselves on her various attributes.

I suppose she must have been quite a curiosity. She was certainly dressed like a slut. Her breasts were clearly displayed under the transparent blouse and the rest of her sexy body very nearly was. She was wearing a wedding band. She was blushing bright red. And she was with a man who was old enough to be her father, a man who was treating her with total disdain.

After walking around and looking at the racks of magazines, movies and toys available, Evan selected a pair of handcuffs. He led Kat to the cash register, paid for the handcuffs and two movie admissions. Then he removed the cuffs from the package and cuffed Kat’s hands behind her back.

He led her to a door on the far side of the room with a familiarity that made it obvious Evan has been in that store before. As they approached the door a buzzer sounded and Evan pulled it open. He guided Kat through it into a small, dark theater.

The only thing she could see at first was the large screen showing two brassy blondes with huge, artificial tits sucking off some guy with a very large cock. It was a minute or two before her eyes adjusted and she could see that there were only four men in the small room. They were spread around so that no one was sitting near anyone else. She noticed they had all turned when they entered and were all staring at her.

Evan led her to the center seat in the center row of seats and sat her down. He ordered her not to make a sound. Then he went back out to the aisle and went around, taking a seat two rows down from her and slightly to the side. She saw him take out his movie camera and point it at her.

She said that at that moment she was terrified. But that wasn’t her only response. She was almost as excited as she was yesterday in Evan’s backyard. She didn’t know what was going to happen. But she was as good as naked with her skirt around her waist and a see-through blouse that hid nothing of her sexy tits from view. She was helpless. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. And now she was alone in a theater showing hard core porn.

She heard more people coming into the theater. They probably wanted to see what was going to happen to the lady in handcuffs in the dark theater. At first not much happened. The four men who were in the room when she and Evan entered were probably not aware of her handcuffs and her slutty attire so they just watched.

The more intelligent, or the more aggressive of the men from out front who had followed them in probably had a better idea of what was going on. Before long, one of them moved purposefully down the row where Kat was sitting alone in the flickering light of the pornographic movie.

Kat said that she glanced up at him, trying to judge his intentions. She saw him glance at Evan but she wasn’t sure if any signal passed between them. She only knew that the guy sat down right beside her and turned in his seat to get a good look at her.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Her blood was roaring in her ears so loudly it drowned out the sound of the obscene movie. She was having trouble getting enough air and she realized after a moment she was so scared she was hyperventilating.

She saw two other men coming down to sit in the center of the row directly in front of her. She was extremely aware of how helpless she was. But the excitement and the humiliation she was experiencing far outweighed the fear of what these men would do to her.

The man who had taken the seat beside her glanced at Evan again. If he saw the camera in Evan’s hands he didn’t care. He reached out a hand and slowly untied the knot that held her top closed. It wouldn’t be necessary to remove her tiny skirt. As soon as she had taken a seat it rolled up again and was just a thin belt around her waist. Since her hands were fettered she was unable to cover herself, if that would even have been possible with the skirt she was wearing.

Her breasts were uncovered, on display to every man in the small room. The man beside her began exploring them freely. He was no longer concerned with Evan. It must have been quite obvious by then that this was what Evan had in mind for the woman he brought in. The stranger realized he was free to help himself to my wife’s charms.

She could see well enough now to see that the man exploring her breasts was probably in his mid to late fifties. He had silver hair and was dressed like a business man.

The man beside her played roughly with her breasts while one of the men in front of her put his hand tentatively on her thigh. When nobody said anything to him, he slid his hand up her leg. In seconds she felt him burrow two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and surrendered to the humiliation and the resultant sexual stimulation. The man who was playing with her breasts slid her top off of her shoulders and let it catch on her elbows behind her and out of the way. He pulled her to her feet and slid the tiny skirt off. She stepped out of it and he tossed it onto the seat beside her. He stood in front of her, fingered her choker and said, “So, you like cum do you? Well sweetheart, my balls are full of just what you want.”

He looked at the two men in the row in front of them and invited the one who had been fingering her pussy to climb over into their row and sit down.

The man climbed over quickly. Kat couldn’t help but notice his hard cock. It was already sticking out of his pants. The men were obviously not concerned that any of the other customers might be offended or that an employee would come around checking for inappropriate behavior. There seemed to be no rules in that seedy little theater.

As soon as the second man was seated the older man bent Kat over at the waist and pushed her head into his lap. She willingly took his cock into her mouth while the man behind her lifted one of her legs onto the seat of one of the nasty chairs and she felt a nice sized cock thrust quickly to the hilt in her hungry pussy.

She was totally at their mercy. She couldn’t even control how much cock entered her throat. Her lips sank immediately to the base of the seated man’s cock and as the man behind her fucked her brutally the man whose cock was down her throat just sat there and let her bounce up and down helplessly on his cock.

The man behind her came quickly and then just stood behind her and let his cock go soft in her pussy. When his cock was finally deflated he pulled it out of her with an embarrassingly loud sucking sound. He picked up her tiny skirt and used it to wipe his slimy cock clean. He tossed her skirt back into the chair, patted her on the ass and moved back a few rows to watch.

As soon as he moved away another man took his place. The man whose cock was in her throat didn’t cum until the second man was finished fucking her. The man who was fucking her had filled her pussy with a second load of cum and stepped back. As he was wiping his cock clean on her skirt the man in her mouth grabbed her hair, held her head in place and started moving his hips. He was fucking her throat now and he kept it up until he shot his cum straight down her throat.

She was left alone for a couple of minutes. Both of the men who just used her moved away, but not so far that they couldn’t enjoy her continued abuse.

She wasn’t alone for long. She was kneeling helplessly on the seats when she became aware of another man approaching her from behind. She felt him wiping her pussy with her skirt and then she felt a very large cock pushing into her rapidly. It was so large, so fat, that she felt her pussy being stretched painfully wide at first. The cock was so large that it was several minutes before she adjusted to it.

He didn’t give her any time to become accustomed to his big cock, though. He wasn’t there to make love. As soon as he buried his oversized cock in her he started fucking her just as brutally as the previous men had.

She couldn’t see him. Her face was buried in the filthy seat in front of her. Because her hands were cuffed so uncomfortably behind her she had no leverage. She couldn’t even look back to see who was fucking her.

She did get to see him after he came. He pulled out, grabbed her hair and pulled her face around to suck his large, black cock clean. Her first black cock and she hadn’t even been aware of it until it was all over!

She sucked him clean and then licked his balls as he guided her with a handful of her lustrous red hair. He obviously enjoyed her efforts and soon he was forcing his big cock back into her mouth and roughly forcing it down her throat. His cock was so fat that she couldn’t breathe when it was in her throat.

Fortunately, he came nearly as quickly the second time, filling her mouth with cum and watching as she swallowed it like a good little slut.

He released her after she swallowed every drop. He let her face fall back into the dirty seat. She stayed there on one knee with her face buried in the seat until another man came down the row, lifted her head painfully using her hair for a handle and slid in under her. He pulled her mouth down over his more normally proportioned cock and gasped in pleasure as he slid straight down her throat.

This time she was able to breathe, thankfully, because he just sat there with his cock in her throat while several men came up behind her and fucked her. He didn’t even start fucking her face until the last of them was done with her pussy and there was a pause in the action. Then he stood up, pushed her to her knees on the nasty floor and fucked her face, pulling out at the last second to cum all over her face.

Kat said that she has no idea how long it lasted, or how many men she fucked and sucked. Every few fucks someone would use her skirt to wipe her thighs and her pussy clean. Then it would start again.

She said that it had been particularly difficult because of the way her hands were cuffed behind her. She couldn’t control the cocks in her mouth. Not long into the long afternoon, she realized that she was taking cocks down her throat with little or no difficulty.

The line of men waiting to use her seemed endless. Evan finally called a halt to it. He returned and unlocked her handcuffs. She was totally exhausted by then and could hardly stand up without assistance.

Evan, the many men who were still waiting their turns, and the even larger number of men who had already fucked her and were just enjoying the show, watched as she pulled her slutty outfit over her hot, sweaty, cum covered body.

Evan led her up the aisle and back out into the bookstore. They were followed by many of the men who had just fucked her pussy or her mouth. The men showered her with a chorus of cheers and crude comments as she followed Evan through the large room and out the door.

When she finally made it back out to the well-lit front room, she looked down and saw that she looked like she had been in a wet t-shirt contest. Her blouse and skirt were both soaked with cum. The smell was overpowering.

She was blinded by the bright sunlight when they left the store. But she managed to follow Evan to his car. When he got to the car he made her wait while he got a blanket out of the trunk and spread it out on the back seat.

She got in and Evan drove home with all the windows open. She glanced at the clock on Evan’s dash and wasn’t surprised to see that it was after four in the afternoon. She spent more than four hours in that theater!

They rode home in silence. Apparently Evan had nothing to say. For her part, Kat’s throat was sore and she was really looking forward to a shower.

Evan parked in his driveway and instructed Kat to wake him up the same way tomorrow morning. He told her he would need to get some work done tomorrow. So after she woke him up she would be on her own. He tossed her the blanket and ordered her to clean it and return it in case they needed it for their next outing. Without another word he turned his back on her dismissively and went into his house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.