A Little Too Much Spice for Kat - Cover

A Little Too Much Spice for Kat

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

I just made an interesting discovery. I had an accident at work. Well, someone else had an accident at work. But they had it on me. My secretary spilled a full cup of coffee all over me. I only live fifteen minutes from the office when it isn’t rush hour so I drove home to change clothes with the idea of being gone a little under an hour altogether. It didn’t work out that way.

Let me tell you a little bit about my wife and me before I tell you what happened when I got home. We’re in our late twenties. I’m twenty-eight. My wife Katherine, Kat for short, is twenty-five.

We both graduated from an Ivy League university three years ago. I was three years older than most of my classmates because after graduating from high school I went into the Army for three years. It helped a little with the expenses and the experience was good for me. I was not the most mature person who ever graduated from high school. I’m pretty certain that if I had gone straight into college after high school it would have been wasted on me just as it was on so many of the people with whom I went to college.

I got my present position with the firm which now employs me, in large part due to contacts made through the fraternity I joined. I’m very good at what I do, though. I work hard and I’ve earned every good thing that has come my way in the three short years since I graduated.

Ask anyone who knows my wife to describe her and the first word any one of them would use is beautiful. She is truly beautiful. She is very petite, there’s almost a childlike quality about her. She stands only five feet and no inches in her bare feet. She’s perfectly formed and extremely sexy. She weighs in at a tick under a hundred pounds soaking wet and she has beautiful deep red hair which is natural, lustrous and eye catching.

That being said, she is not one of those attractive women who are impressed by their own beauty. She’s the sweetest, kindest, most open, generous and considerate person I’ve ever met.

She’s also very smart. She was on the honor roll all through grade school and high school and stayed right around a four-point grade average all the way through college. She was always a point or two above me, without ever seeming to work at it.

On the other hand, I had to work my butt off and get a lot of help from her to stay anywhere close to her. If it hadn’t been for her I know I would never have passed English Lit. I’m sorry, but when I read something I take the author at his word. The words I’m reading mean to me just exactly what they say. And I have never had the ability to read minds.

I often found myself sitting in class, wisely keeping my mouth shut and listening to all of my classmates and the professor discussing what a writer really meant. I couldn’t help but think, “Where the hell are they getting that from?! How the hell do they know he didn’t just mean what he wrote on the damned page?!”

Nothing has changed. I still take people, and the things they say, at face value. I suppose that makes me gullible on some level.

Kat went to work for a large company here in town not long after graduation but she hated it. Now she does consulting work for a much smaller firm. She’s making much less money but she’s very happy. Money is not a problem for us, though. I make a good living and I much prefer she enjoy her life.

The thing that you are probably wondering about is our sex life, right? I mean, you didn’t start reading this little tale to find out how I like my job and what kind of cars we own.

Well, the sex is great. Kat and I met in our sophomore year of college. We became friends and when she began trying to help me with the subjects I struggled with we got pretty close. We didn’t start dating until early in our junior year and I got lucky on that first date, very lucky. She is hot. She loves sex and is very adventurous. One of the things I love about her is the sexy way she dresses. She loves wearing revealing clothing as much as I love seeing her in it. Her middle name is Suzanne. I always tease her that her middle initial stands for sex. She grins and takes it as a compliment.

As exciting as our sex life is now, nothing can compare to those first few months of white-hot excitement and discovery. Kat was great. She wasn’t afraid to tell me what she liked and what she didn’t, and she wasn’t afraid to try new things.

We’ve tried, and still play around with a wide variety of little things to spice up our sex life. We have tried and enjoyed gentle, loving bondage. We don’t do it a lot. But when we have a lot of free time on a weekend it can be a lot of fun. She gets especially excited when blindfolded and helpless. She says it sets her free. I love having her helpless and teasing her for hours until she’s begging me let her have an orgasm. I can be pretty cruel that way.

We are not into pain, giving or receiving, so we haven’t tried S&M. We have experimented with water sports and while you wouldn’t want to do it every day it can be pretty exciting every now and then if you have an open mind.

The little kink we have discovered we both enjoy most is female exhibitionism. Because who the hell wants to see a naked man!

We like going out where people aren’t likely to know us and Kat will “accidentally” show off a little too much skin. We both get a charge out of it when some strange man gets a good look up her skirt or down her top. She has several outfits in her wardrobe we bought specifically for that purpose.

We’ve tried flashing truckers on the Interstate. It sounded exciting and harmless but that led to a couple of close calls so we don’t do that anymore. It was fun. But the fun goes away in a hurry when one of those trucks starts drifting into your lane at seventy miles an hour and just misses taking the side of your car out.

We like to go dancing now and then. Kat is a great dancer. I can best be described as “a man on the dance floor having a fit while his partner dances to attract the attention of every male within range.” I believe I’m what’s known as rhythmically challenged.

Kat has a special selection of panties she bought just to wear, and show off, when we go dancing. She tried going commando a few times. The concept was exciting but we weren’t as happy with the results. We both decided it’s more exciting when she’s wearing a sexy pair of panties. Those dance clubs are so dark you need the flash of white nylon and lace to be able to see anything. Flesh doesn’t stand out as well in a dark club.

Lately, though, we’ve added a new dimension to our sex life. While having sex we have fantasized out loud about including other men in our fun and games. There are variations. Sometimes we imagine having a threesome with some man or other. Sometimes this man we fantasize about is someone we know. More often this man is someone we have imagined.

These fantasies are fed by stories we read on the internet and a couple of magazines I used to buy and collect when I was single until they ceased to exist. I still have my old stash and we both enjoy reading the old issues. We usually enjoy reading them to each other. We talk about some of the more exciting scenarios and imagine experiencing them or something very much like them. It excites me so much that there are so few things we read about which put Kat off. She seems open to almost any idea, at least in the realm of fantasy.

There is one other thing about Kat I should mention. My wife frequently includes an element of sexual servitude in her fantasies. She finds the idea of being sexually subservient to a man, or men, very exciting. I’ve tried to help her play out those fantasies. But I have to admit I’m not very good at playing that part. I’m more of a lover than a user.

At the office I’m a very dominant, take-charge kind of person. Not a tyrant. I don’t mistreat my people. I listen to them and when they need something I see to it that they get it. But I have a talent, an ability to look at a problem and see what needs to be done and I expect my orders to be followed. That attitude serves me well at work. For some reason, though, I’m not comfortable assuming that role with Kat. I’m not a wimp. I’m not subservient to her. We are equals in our relationship. I’m just not comfortable ordering my wife around. I do, however, find the fantasy of seeing another man, a dominant man, treating her that way extremely exciting.

That brings me back to the present. I got in my car and drove home from the office to change out of my coffee-soaked clothes. When I drove down our street our garage door was open and Kat’s car was in its usual place so I knew she was home. But I looked all over and I couldn’t find her in the house. I stepped out into the backyard and looked for her. No one was in the back yard.

I started back inside when I heard a loud, obviously sexually charged female moan from the other side of the fence between our backyard and the house next door owned by an older single guy.

I stood there for a moment, listening. Soon that erotic sound was repeated, along with my neighbor’s strong, firm voice demanding, “That’s a good slut, suck that cock, baby. Yeah, use that tongue.”

As I listened I became aware of the instant stirring in my pants. The thing that really caught my attention was that the moan I heard sounded an awful lot like Kat!

While I waited to hear more, to confirm my suspicions, things got more interesting. My neighbor exclaimed, “Damn, Ben! This bitch can really suck cock! How’s her cunt? As great as I promised?”

“Fuck yeah! This bitch has it all! I’ve always wanted to fuck a hot young redhead. Shit, I’m not going to last very long. Good thing we have all afternoon. This cunt might just kill be but I don’t give a shit. This is the way I’ve always wanted to go.”

I was stunned! But my cock was harder than I could ever remember it being, at least since those first few months Kat and I spent together.

I walked quietly to the fence and peeked through a narrow crack between two of the boards. There was my wife! She was on her hands and knees with my neighbor’s cock in her mouth, and a man I’ve never seen before fucking her from behind.

It never even occurred to me to break it up! Instead, I rushed back inside and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I picked the phone up from the cradle as I went by and went upstairs to our spare bedroom. It has a window looking out over our neighbor’s yard.

I pulled a chair up to the window and sat staring down at the two men fucking my wife while I called into the office and told them something had come up and I couldn’t make it back this afternoon. Something had definitely come up!

I hung up the phone, stood up and tore my clothes off. I sat there playing with my cock as I watched my beautiful young wife being fucked by two middle aged men.

My neighbor, Evan, a divorced man who appears to be in his middle forties, has lived next door to us since we moved into this house shortly after we were married. We like him well enough. We’ve been to more than a few parties at his house. He has a nice pool in his backyard and he has pool parties about once a month.

He always invites us to his parties and we go to them more often than we stay home and listen to them. It’s always a great opportunity for Kat to show off in one of her sexy bikinis. I believe I’ve already mentioned what a turn on that sort of behavior is for both of us.

Evan is in good physical condition, I guess from all the time he spends in the pool. He’s handsome and personable. I’ve always liked him and Kat always seems to enjoy his company. She’s a terrible flirt at the best of times and she always tries her hardest to drive poor Evan crazy.

I watched through the window as the two men withdrew their cocks from my wife’s body and she collapsed onto the lounge cushion they’re using to fuck on. Evan patted her butt and spoke to her.

I watched in amazement as Kat rose to her hands and knees and turned around. She obediently opened her mouth and sucked clean the cock of the stranger who has just fucked her and I don’t know about him but watching them made my cock throb like crazy.

While she was doing that, Evan moved up between her legs and started running his cock into her from behind. At least it looked like it was going in. I decided I’m missing too much detail here. I watched until she finished licking the stranger’s cock and his hairy balls clean and then turned around and performed that same service for Evan.

After she cleaned both men with her mouth they got to their feet. The men returned to their seats by the pool. Kat was ordered to get them all a cold beer like a good little slave girl.

While they were getting resettled and recuperating I set up my tripod and aimed my digital movie camera at the neighbor’s yard. I zoomed in as much as I could and started recording. Then I got my binoculars out and I was ready if the action started up again.

I wasn’t disappointed. Kat drank her beer quickly. As soon as she placed her empty on the table the men moved their chairs off of the cement pool deck onto the grass.

I can’t hear them from where I’m spying on them. But usually I could tell when she was given an order. I didn’t see any order being given. But Kat knelt down on the grass between them and started going back and forth between the two men sucking their cocks. She alternated between them, sucking each of the men for several minutes before switching back.

After Kat had gone back and forth between them several times Evan stood up. His large cock bounced freely in front of him as he walked over to a patio table and came back with his own video camera. He started recording my wife sucking his friend’s cock.

I was jealous. He’s able to get close-ups.

Kat didn’t even seem to blink. She happily continued to suck on the cock in her mouth and seemed not to mind in the least that she was being filmed.

I’m using my binoculars now and I was focused on my wife’s face when the man she was sucking off grabbed her head and pulled her face down hard against his stomach. He was obviously having an orgasm and I could see her gulping rapidly, struggling to keep up with the obviously large load of cum he was shooting into her mouth. Her cheeks expanded and contracted as the man filled her mouth with cum and she seemed to swallow it easily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.