The Other Side - Cover

The Other Side

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 1

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dagget's new apartment is more than meets the eye, and has a very mysterious secret. But the answer he seeks only leads to more questions, until he finds himself caught in a tumult of sex, murder, and deceit. Chapter one in a new series.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Military  

"So let me get this straight Dag, your new roommates are lesbians?" Hank brought his glass to his lips just as they were curling into a smile and hesitated before taking a sip. "And somehow, you believe that this is a bad thing?" He took a full swig of his porter and chuckled as he gingerly brought the slim glass back to the table, empty. "That's what I love about you Dag. Ten years we've known each other. Ten." He squinted and pointed at me to emphasize. "You haven't changed a bit in ten years Dag, and yet, you still manage to surprise me almost on a daily basis." He raised a hand and leaned backwards on his chair to signal the waitress and she smiled as she saw it from the bar. Without turning back to me, he continued. "So pray tell there buddy, what could possibly be wrong with having sexy hot lesbians as roommates? You're living the dream man, and yet your sitting here crying about it. What's up man? Let's hear it." As usual, Hank was already polishing off his fifth when I got to the bar. He was far from drunk yet, but his tone had started to become dramatic.

"You don't understand Hank," I said, "Every guy always says they want to live with lesbians or next door to lesbians but they don't. They just think that they do." I finished off my beer just as the waitress approached the table. "It's torture man. It's beautiful girls close at hand that will never give in or warm to you no matter how hard you try. It's girls that you want more than anything, because they're ragingly hot and lesbians, but they will never want you back." I stared off into the distance picturing Vicky's smile. "I've never felt desire like this in my entire life." The waitress smiled wide as she set our beers down in front of us. Hank snatched his up and took an eager pull. "Did I mention that they're nudists?" He almost dropped his glass as he spewed the beer out of his mouth, coughing on my words. The waitress laughed and jumped back away from Hank's spray, making her way back to the bar. I watched her ass twist under her black miniskirt as she walked away. Hank was right. I really hadn't changed in ten years.

"So, you have hot naked lesbians running around your swanky chic apartment, which you got at a really good price I might add, and you're complaining?" Hank settled back into his chair and awaited a response that I didn't grant him. He glared at me. "You're complaining!"

"Are you listening to what I'm saying? They will never sleep with me, man. You know, it feels childish to think about it in those terms as I'm rounding 30, but that's it. I mean, really think about that." I glanced over towards the waitress again who was now leaning across the bar, talking to the bartender. "Think about having naked women, hot naked women around you all day, sleeping not thirty feet from your very bed, doing very loud, very hot, and in all likely-hood very sweaty things to each other each night but there is no chance of ever taking advantage of it." Hank nodded solemnly in understanding. "I swear to God man, I'm approaching my limit. I have lived in that prison for two weeks now and I'm already starting to awaken with blue balls every morning. Today, my morning wood was like morning steel. I swear on my life that I could have stabbed a man to death with it. And what's worse, when I went to make breakfast with my sweats ballooning like MC Hammer pants, Candice walked out, not only naked, but soaking wet from the shower and clean shaven as a baby, saw my Herculean bulge, giggled at me as she proceeded to peel a banana and fellate the fuck out of it right in front of my face before retreating back to her room, doing that ass-gyrating back-arching saunter that the waitress was doing a minute ago." I picked up my full beer and slowly downed the entire glass, savoring every last hop. "There is only so much that a man can endure." Hank grinned at me and slapped the table.

"You do know that this is the best thing that's ever happened to you, right?" I stared at him like a whipped puppy, and caught the waitress staring at me from out of the corner of my eye.

"It's terrible man, you don't know what it's like." I returned her gaze and she smiled demurely before turning back to the bar.

"You're fine, Dag. You just need to relax." He drained his beer and slammed his glass back down on table. "You know what you need?"

"A sex-change operation?" Hank shook his head in disappointment and started to stand up.

"C'mon Dag. Let's go do some shots with that cute waitress at the bar. Maybe Jack Daniels has a solution to your quandary." I looked up at him and smiled.

"He's such a smart man."


Picture this. All throughout your life, you're told that you're gifted, and that you're exceptionally smart. You destroy school. All the way through high school, you simply annihilate the tests, and the fact that you don't try or care much about your gift doesn't seem to matter, because you live in a small town and you're a hell of a linebacker. Even though you could make it to college on football alone, you instead choose to take the academic route, because like I said, you're extremely smart. You settle in, hammer out some electives and decide on pre-med. Your scholarships take care of the books and classes, and your longtime sweetheart from high school takes care of you. And then the obvious happens. She goes to some football party, gets completely wasted, and I wind up staring at a digital picture of the girl that I love sandwiched between two cock-diesel black guys that are hung like goddamn race horses. Fuck Facebook!

So then, of course, you have to transfer schools, because every time you see her walking to class, you can't help but imagine her getting drilled from behind by foot-long summer-sausages. Your new college is not as private, and not as reserved, and the next thing you know, you're standing on a roof completely naked next to some huge Greek letters with a half-empty bourbon bottle in your hand, and a half-empty blonde desperately bucking against your pelvis and grunting like a bronco with really nice tits. You decide that you like your new school. You meet Hank, and become a fraternity man.

After 2 years, dozens of half-empty blondes, and hundreds of half-empty bottles, you fail out of school, not from lack of ability in the classroom, but from lack of ability to get up for class after long nights of drunken sex. You don't regret things initially, but it starts to creep up on you when you move back in with mom and dad, and you really begin to regret it when you're freezing your ass off under a pup tent in basic training. The army sucks, but basic was nothing compared to pledging your frat, and all of those gifts you had back in high school start reappearing with a vengeance while you're deprived of booze and sex. Honor grad in boot, top of class in advanced training, high merits, excellent marksmanship, pristine physical fitness, Arabic language qualification, intelligence training, computer dominance, black ops. You turn into a weapon.

To sum it up, after eight years and four tours, I'm one of those guys that doesn't exist. I'm still technically in the army, but I wear a suit to work, I drive a Lexus, and I spend all day in a building with no windows. My paycheck has an airplane manufacturer on it, because the army can't afford to pay me what I'm worth, and I change cities roughly three times a year. I rent apartments because they're temporary, and I get roommates because I hate being alone. That, in a nutshell, is my life.


I kicked open the door and she giggled, peeling my blazer off of my shoulders as I punched in the security code into the wall computer. She grabbed my shirt and started working the buttons as I turned back towards her, my fingers starting to instinctively creep under the folds of her top. As the door slammed shut behind us, her eyes widened, adjusting to the light and taking in the surroundings. "All settings secure, Dagget Richards," the computer added, in that ridiculous monotone British woman voice that seems universal to all computer systems. Computers, of course, are all generally female and British.

My apartment is a 3600 square foot loft that comprises the top floor of a small high-rise in downtown Denver, beautifully designed and brought to life by Victoria Mensk, a career interior designer, and as you now know, my hot lesbian nudist roommate, long before I arrived. My living room has high slanted ceilings and Jenny's eyes twinkled and her breath caught at the black leather furniture, the ornamented skylights, the marble counter-tops in the connected kitchen, all illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the mirrored glass. It's not my style to live in a place so extravagant but I couldn't pass it up for the price they offered me. She gaped as she kept noticing the attention to detail. "This place is beautiful, Dag." I brushed a wayward strand of her sable hair from her bright brown eyes.

"You're beautiful," I replied. She smiled and brought her lips to mine, her tongue delving into my mouth as her breasts pressed against my chest. She grabbed my ass and pulled my pelvis into hers, saying so much without saying a thing. I snuck my hand under the waist of her skirt and cupped a perky cheek. My earlier suspicions were confirmed; she wasn't wearing underwear. She exhaled heavily through her nose and moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her firm ass. Her hands left my chest and reached to the bottom of her tight black shirt, snaking her fingers under the folds. She quickly pulled it up to her chest, the bottoms of her breasts straining to break free, but froze as we heard a click from a door over near the kitchen. I smiled at her shocked expression and reluctantly tugged her shirt back down over her taught stomach. "Not here. Roommates remember?" I took her petite hand in my own and guided her across the carpeted room and down a small dark hallway. I pushed open the door to my room and she gasped as she entered and took a few tentative steps inside. I closed the door with a click and stepped up behind her, wrapping my hands about her waist under her shirt and exhaling softly on her bare neck. She shivered, and I pressed my rapidly hardening bulge against her ass, letting her know what was on my mind "You look surprised, babe." I was surprised the first time too.

My room has three doors. One leads to the hallway back to the living area, one to a private bath, and one, the one that catches everyone's eye, is a huge panel of glass in the far wall. The entire far wall is fourteen-feet-tall, slanted, golden etched, one-way glass but the left pane has a small brass handle on it, allowing you out onto the narrow balcony, which holds a breathtaking view of the Denver skyline framed by the Rocky Mountains in the distance. When I initially came here with interest in renting the place, this wall was one of the selling points. There are no curtains, and the light of night and day shines through unfettered, but it allows the outside viewer nothing but a golden mirror. I had never been into voyeurism but there was something incredibly exciting about having every private action feel as if it was done in plain view of everyone, even if it really wasn't. The interior was done in stained oily colors as well that shifted with the light, as if looking through a puddle of gasoline. I had never seen anything like it before, not in any country I had ever traveled. "It's gorgeous," she said as I began to nibble on her ear. Her eyes closed and I felt her heart skip a beat. "But don't you ever worry about people seeing you through the window? It's huge."

"Mirrored glass," I whispered, "The guy who designed this place back in the forties loved the stuff. Had it designed special and imported from some place. The only thing onlookers see is themselves." I flattened my right hand on her stomach and pushed down under the waist of her skirt till I felt a tiny strip of hair. I traced it downward with my middle finger and found her soaking wet, and hot to the touch. She inhaled sharply, as the pad of my finger slipped over her clit, and her ass reflexively jumped back against me. She giggled and took her eyes from my window to my king size bed. She playfully pulled my hand away and stepped up to the soft black comforter with her back to me. She raised one knee to the bed and her skirt slid up, revealing the bottoms of each ass cheek. She turned her head back to me and smiled, bringing the other knee up, spreading them wide. The skirt slowly slid up the rest of her ass to bunch at her waist, slowly revealing the entirety of each luscious cheek, full and thick. Her fingers darted to either side of her body, curling under the hem and pulling up her shirt sensually, slowly exposing, inch by inch, her slim mid-line, and her soft feminine back, as well as the back clasp to a lacy black bra. After peeling the shirt over her head and tossing it into a corner, she flicked her wrist and her hair tumbled free from her clip, passed her shoulders. Turning her torso towards me, she brought one leg over the other, and laid back on her elbows, legs spread wide and hanging from the edge of the bed. Her pussy lips glistened in the moonlight under a thin pinstripe of sable black hair and her eyes twinkled with desire and beauty. Her entire body radiated sex.

"This is a comfortable bed, Dag," she whispered in a sexy suggestive tone of voice. I had unconsciously been unbuttoning my shirt while watching her and pulled my arms out of it, disdainfully tossing it to the floor and stepping up the bed. She reached behind her and with an inaudible snap, the confined C cup breasts were released with a slight shake. She lazily slipped her arms through the bra and the confines dropped away, uncovering two perfectly symmetrical firm tits, pink aureolas over hard red nipples, upturned and aroused, awaiting my touch.

I reached the end of the bed and she drew herself up on her knees, eye-level to me, wearing nothing but a bunched-up skirt for a belt, wrapping her arms against my bare back while planting kisses on my chest. My hands were drawn to her breasts as if by some sixth-sense and I squeezed them gently allowing my thumbs to flick past her hard erect nipples. The intoxicating smell of her shampoo invaded my nostrils as she brought her face forward to mine, a sly smile over her lips. Her hands went to my belt buckle as she stared me down with penetrating bright brown eyes. I pinched her nipples, causing her to wince slightly, but she quickly smiled again. "Careful Dag, they're very sensitive." My belt buckle came off with a snap and she quickly unfastened the button of my slacks before moving to my zipper. I again squeezed her tits, and leaned in to kiss her but she shied away, smiling wide. "Oooooh baby, not so rough," she joked and I realized how tightly I held her breasts. I released my grip but not completely, and I massaged them more lovingly, reveling in the feel of the soft smooth flesh in my hands. My zipper came down and my pants with it. They crumpled around my feet and I kicked them aside, bunching on the ground with my shirt. With a playful flourish, she leaned her head down between us to see, her tiny hand reaching through the flap in my boxers to discover what her prize was. I felt her little delicate fingers search, and find, my nine-inch cock, throbbing with my heart beat. That heart skipped a beat as her hand wrapped around my shaft, and it instantly hardened in her grasp, and again as she gave it a tentative tug.

"Holy shit," she murmured, maneuvering it lightly so that the head popped through the flap. The boxers fell back around it and I could feel it growing in her tiny warm hand. She squeezed it lightly and let her fingernails brush across the head as she allowed her fingers to traverse its girth. She stared a second longer but then brought her big brown eyes back towards me, an adventurous and slightly intoxicated expression in her eyes. "On second thought" she shyly announced, brushing a wayward strand of hair from her face, "Be as rough as you like."

I smiled back at her and she squealed as I picked her up by her waist and tossed her several feet towards the head of the bed. I quickly pulled off my boxers and socks and started to crawl up to her. She hurriedly undid her skirt around her waist and tossed it to the floor. She inched her way to the back of the bed on her elbows and opened her legs as I crawled up between them and came to my knees. I grasped the firm flesh of her thighs, pulling her towards me, getting in close. Her breasts shook playfully with every movement, and the faintest trace of muscle could be seen in her abdomen, tensing as she shifted into position. I took my raging cock, now fully erect and hard as stone, in one hand and pressed the hard purple head against her glistening lips. She was moist and the head began to glisten as I slid it up and down her slit, teasing her with the lightest of contact. She giggled quickly and said that it tickled, but the moan that escaped her lips as I slowly pushed into her bespoke of an altogether dissimilar feeling. I pushed in only slightly, savoring her warmth and tightness, and she slid her ankles down my sides to rest on my lower back. Her body sighed heavily. Her eyes closed. I watched her as I withdrew several glistening inches, and slowly pushed back in. She arched her back slightly and her fingers slowly wrapped themselves around folds of the comforter. "Mmmmm." I slowly withdrew again, almost completely, and her heels, perhaps unconsciously, began pulling at my lower back, beckoning me further inside. I could feel her thighs tense up, warm in my hands, and I squeezed a handful of each as I pushed in again, this time much further.

She gasped as I filled her up, and her back arched completely off the bed. She brought her hands to her perfect tits, and squeezed them hard, her hands indenting the soft supple flesh. Without moving my pelvis, I slowly moved my palms up her thighs, creeping around her waist, to rest on her firm ass cheeks. Again, without moving my body, I roughly gripped her ass and slowly but very firmly pulled her onto me, impaling her on the remaining inches onto my cock. She moaned loudly and whispered something inaudible, her legs trying to pull me impossibly even closer. I exhaled heavily and my engorged dick trembled inside her quivering lips. I pushed my knees back one by one and came down onto my arms, my face only inches from hers. She opened her eyes for a split second as I drove her pelvis into the bed, and her legs locked around my back when I did it again.

"Oh shit," she whispered, as I started to settle into a rhythm. Her hands came back to lock around my wrists, and she started pulling and bucking against my thrusts. "God, you're so hard Dag." My dick was granite and I made her feel every pulsating inch as I drove deep into her hot pussy, feeling her muscles tense around me. Our bodies started slapping together and as a moment passed, our shallow breathing turned into heated panting. The adventurous look into her eyes from a moment ago had been replaced with anxious expectation. I leaned in and pressed my mouth to hers roughly, simultaneously wrapping one arm around the back of her neck and the other round the small of her back. My arms and back tightened as I pulled her into me, her tits flattening against my chest, her abdomen moving rhythmically against my own, tensing and unclenching, her tongue becoming as desperate at her breathing, her pussy sucking and pulling on my cock.

I began thrusting more feverishly, more rapidly, and she started whimpering each time I slammed home. "You feel so good..." Something in those whimpers of lust and pain activated something inside me. "Oh God Dag, I feel you." The dark sexual side of me came to light. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted her completely in my control. "Mmmmm" I could feel beads of sweat dripping down my back as I brought my face down to the side of hers, grunting as I pummeled into her steaming slit, eliciting tiny moans and shrieks of pleasurable pain. My feet pushed into the bed trying to find a foothold to fuck her harder. Her nails raked my back. Her abs squirmed against me. My dick started to throb, my balls tightening.

"Please..." She breathed into my ear, her meaning completely apparent without being said. I grunted as I pushed in a few more times. Her hot tight pussy coaxed even more length out of me, and my cock grew so rigid pumping her love box that it almost felt as if would split down the seams. I didn't know how much longer I could fuck her without exploding, but her body was telling me the same was true for her. I pulled my knees back up and savagely gripped her sides with both hands. She unsteadily came to her elbows, a few wayward droplets of sweat streaming down her heaving breasts, tracing wet lines down her tight tan stomach. I pulled her into me, slamming my hips into her at the same. I almost came as my nine-inch member screamed through her. She howled out in ecstasy, so I did it again and again.

My arms started bulging with effort, and my chest tightened up, every contour of my rigid muscles standing out against the strain. "Oh my God," she said, "Oh my God." Her tits bounced energetically up and down with each collision of our hips and she clenched her teeth. "Oh, I'm getting so close, Dag." A dull pain started to build in my hips from drilling my pelvis into hers repeatedly, but the ache in my balls was worse. I could feel them swell, ready to fire their load, to release all their tension. I moaned long and hard and pulled her sharply onto my cock a few more times. The ache grew worse, and better.

I let my cock slide out of her hole and before she could object, I flipped her like a rag doll onto her stomach. I pressed up behind her, feeling the heat of her body and grabbed a pillow, wedging it under her hips, making her butt stick up into the air. "Put it back in," she moaned, and I leaned over her back, pinning her down into the bed. I reached back with my right hand, my pulled my wet cock towards her hole. It slipped past the lips and speared her effortlessly, sliding down into the hilt, her muscles contracting around it. "Uhhhhh!" I grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled her arms out wide, pinning them roughly to the bed as I began to fuck her from behind. She screamed into the sheets, her muffled pleas for more exciting me beyond all reason. I let all my weight press against her and kept jack-hammering my cock into her, her ass cheeks jiggling with each contact. I starting fucking her very fast and started outright panting from the exertion. It wasn't going to be long. The pressure was almost unbearable already. I could see the signs of her orgasm coming on too. Her hands and nails ripped at the sheets, pinned down against them. Her thighs were completely rigid, straining against the oncoming wave. She was hot and wet, and my body slipped against hers to the steady rhythmic slap of our sex, of my swollen cock tearing through her warm slippery snatch. "Oh God Dag, I'm gonna cum," was all she said before screaming again into the sheets. I kept pummeling her, completely committed, and the ache in my balls intensified, shooting hot bolts of pleasure through my body each time they slapped against her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.