Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 2 of the Carl NIS series. Read Carl NIS first. A shy girl has a crush on Carl Walker. How does she deal with him being naked in school? It is, as they say, an eye opener, and has quite an effect, on her, and her family. And she hasn't a thing to wear to the Homecoming Dance!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

If you're thinking that I was having seconds thoughts about going to the dance naked when I woke up Saturday morning you are totally wrong!

I had my second thoughts well before I went to bed Friday night. I had third thoughts at bedtime, fourth thoughts about one in the morning as I lay on my back in bed, staring at the ceiling. I had, fifth, six, and seventh thoughts, respectively, at 2:23, 3:26 and 4:08 in the morning.

Let me give you a tip. Don't ever get one of those bedside clock radios that shines the time on the ceiling. Bad idea. Bad, bad, bad.

Somewhere along the line I did fall asleep, because it was mom that got me up about noon. Of course I immediately entertained yet another set of thoughts.

I mean, how could I do it? How could I go to the biggest dance of my life - the only dance - well, it is to be hoped, the first fancy dress dance of my life - stark naked? I'd be - I'd be - I'd be - naked!

Let me point out to you, that naked is NOT fancy dress! Naked is totally undressed! Totally!

Of course, my date was going to be naked, too, but still.

"Mom, let's try again to find a dress today," I said over the bowl of corn flakes that was all that my stomach could possibly contend with.

"I thought you wanted to go to the football game," she pointed out.

"I do! I have to see Carl march in the band!" Daddy, I should mention, was off playing golf, so mom and I could carry on this conversation without arousing suspicions. He planned to be at the game, though I probably wouldn't see him there. Mom and I still hadn't figured out how to break the scheme to him.

"Are you having second thoughts?" mom asked sympathetically.

"We can go shopping before the game," I suggested desperately, unwilling to discuss my vacillations, which had to be rocking seismographs in Tokyo at this point.

She looked at the clock. "I don't see how that's possible," she pointed out. "If you don't leave soon you won't even get into the game."

"Oh. Well, maybe after the game?" I was shoveling down cereal, getting panicky, I admit.

"Do you really think that would work?" She looked worried.

"Pleeaasse," I begged. "Meet me after the game!"

Mom sighed, but she's a brick. "Well, if you insist. We'll give it one more try."

"Thanks, mom." I gave her a peck on the cheek and dashed upstairs to dress. I'd come downstairs naked in an attempt to bolster myself for the evening, but it hadn't worked.

So, what did I put on? The usual blouse and skirt, though I do have shorts. No bra and - gulp - no panties? I steeled myself. Yes, I'd go without panties! I'd come to the conclusion that mine were totally yucky! I really regretted not having bought some lacey frilly ones while I'd had the chance.

But then, if I did go to the dance naked, why bother with frillies?

Oh God! Was I really going to do that?

NO! Mom would pick me up at the game, we'd go to Bon Ami and they'd have the perfect dress for me! I'd look like a fairy princess!

My hair was down, so I hurriedly pony tailed it with an elastic thingy in the school colors. Whatever the beautician had done to my hair had given me some really nice shadings, strands of reddish gold and russet amidst the brown!

I grabbed my one other concession to school spirit, a scarf knitted in the scarlet and gold school colors, and headed downstairs. Mom was finishing up in the kitchen, so I went that way, grabbing daddy's binoculars on the way past the hall closet.

"See if you can borrow someone's cell phone to call me when the game is about over. I'll meet you at the corner of Main and Maple," mom promised.

"Thanks mom, you're great!" I gave her a kiss and a hug before bolting out the back door and around the corner to the gate to the driveway.

"Hi, Beth, you got a minute?" the kid from next door hailed me. Larry, that was his name.

"Not really, I'm going to the football game."

His face fell. "Aw, my mom won't let me go. She says there are going to be naked cheerleaders there."

"There are," I admitted.

"Would you give me a show instead?" he asked hopefully.

I checked my watch. "I really don't have the time." Then he looked so crestfallen I felt I had to do something, so I faced him and flipped my skirt up so he could see my bare pussy. Then I whirled around, and gave him a flash of my bare butt before leaving him gaping in the driveway as I jogged off, the air swirling up under my skirt to caress my bareness, my tits bouncing.

The closer I got to the field the more people there were headed in that direction, so I picked up my pace from a jog to a trot to a run as I realized I might wind up sitting in the end zone at ground level. Then a car with some boys I knew in it drove by. As they yelled I sprinted up and dove head first into the back seat, my skirt flying up around my ears as I did.

"Thanks," I panted, managing to get myself right side up with the help of the very eager hands of the boys in the back seat. There wasn't anyplace to sit, so I wound up on someone's lap, of course, giving him a thrill.

They knew a back way into the parking area, near the gym, and we sneaked into the field through the athletes' entrance, which avoided both the crush at the ticket windows and the need to pay (oh, don't worry, Little Miss Honesty here dropped cash in an envelope by the school office the following Monday), and I managed to wedge my way into the stands about six rows up at the 40 yard line!

As I sat down, my bare bottom on the rough seat, I realized that the open bleachers were an unexpected problem. There were always hordes of kids running around beneath them, and any of them that came through in front of me would be able to see right up my skirt!.

Wonderful, I thought, wishing I had put on panties. Maybe with the cheerleaders, who were already there and, as advertised, naked, no one would be interested in me.

The band was formed up in the end zone, and I could see Carl, a pink highlight in the ranks of scarlet and gold, his brass trombone flashing in the sun. I focused the binoculars on him and feasted my eyes on what I could see of him. He was chatting with Stephanie, who was a row ahead of him with the flutes. I saw her laugh at something he said and felt a twinge of jealousy.

Then I saw him scanning the crowd, and knew he was looking for me, so I waved, but I don't think he saw me. Still, I felt better.

Then they cranked up a fight song, and the cheerleaders formed a lane for the players to sprint down, their pom poms a bright contrast to their bare skin. The two black girls on the cheerleader squad really stood out!

The first half of the game was marvelous - what I understood of it. Okay, I already admitted I'm a geek. I hadn't started going to games until I got interested in Carl, when I'd come to see him march and play, even though he didn't know I existed! I'd been to more swim meets, to see Carl swim, of course, than I had football games!

I was a little worried about the poor guy from South who got knocked cold when he was distracted by a naked cheerleader, but I saw him later, pacing the sidelines, an ice bag on the back of his neck, and a goofy smile on his face, so I guess he was all right.

I was a bit worried for some of the cheerleaders, too, the more well endowed ones. Some of their routines were very strenuous, and the way their tits bounced around had to be uncomfortable. If they went naked like that all the time they'd be developing a serious case of the sags in pretty short order! The ones with tits like mine had a real advantage, I realized, and I didn't feel so badly about my lack of bust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.