Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part 2 of the Carl NIS series. Read Carl NIS first. A shy girl has a crush on Carl Walker. How does she deal with him being naked in school? It is, as they say, an eye opener, and has quite an effect, on her, and her family. And she hasn't a thing to wear to the Homecoming Dance!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

My clock radio woke me the next morning, Thursday, with the usual news and weather, but I felt strange. For a moment I wondered what was different, and then became aware of the sheets against my bare body. I was naked! For a moment I indulged in a deliciously sensuous snuggle, before I pushed the covers down - away - completely off, baring myself to the morning breeze.

I was up and savoring a totally sensuous stretch when there was a soft knock on my door. "Beth, are you up?" My mother stuck her head in the room, and saw me standing naked in the middle of the room, stretching like a cat, and started to back out. "Oh! Sorry!"

"It's all right," I assured her quickly, relaxing but making no effort to hide myself from her. If Carl could be naked in front of his sister, and presumably his mom, I could do it in front of my mom!

"Oh, well, what do you want for breakfast this morning?"

I suddenly realized I was ravenous. "A big stack of French toast - maybe four slices - and bacon?" I asked.

Mom's eyebrows went up. Usually it was a bowl of cereal and I was out the door. "All right, but don't dawdle, or you'll be late!"

"Yes, mom," I agreed.

She was out the door, urging daddy to hurry, too, and I heard her hustling down the stairs.

Running down the hall naked, risking being seen by daddy, I popped into the bathroom, I showered really fast, dried and deodorized myself, brushed my hair and pony-tailed it, and then darted naked back to my bedroom, maybe a little disappointed that daddy hadn't come out and caught me, to contemplate my wardrobe.

Such as it was. I had a good supply of short sleeved white, button-down collar, permanent press broadcloth blouses, and an equally good supply of demure, pleated skirts - most of them plaid, all of them knee length or longer - and white socks and penny loafers for my feet.

The female equivalent of nerd-dress. Straight out of Dilbert.

Dull, dull, dull.

With a sigh, I grabbed a blouse and skirt, and reached for under things. Only, my hand paused on my bra.

Did I dare?

I slipped on my blouse without a bra, and buttoned it, and studied myself in the mirror. The friction of the cloth made my nipples tingle and stiffen, but you still couldn't really tell I had nothing on under the blouse.

I couldn't decide if I was happy or disappointed about that.

Then I heard mom calling, and hurriedly pulled on my dull cotton panties, knowing I wasn't about to give the boys on the stairs that much of a treat! I yanked on skirt and socks, stuck my feet in my loafers and I was on my way downstairs, my book bag banging my back, feeling my tits jiggle, hoping desperately that Carl had gotten my thought messages and would ask me to the dance.

I was thinking, too, as I ate a stack of French toast, about relieving Carl again today, because I had definitely vowed that if anyone did it, it was going to be me! No way was I going to let someone like Marilyn within a mile of him if I could help it. Maybe Stephanie again, but not Marilyn!

I was in a total swivet through chem class, of course, between worrying about Carl asking me to the dance, and what I'd do if he needed relief. Valences and reactions and all that stuff just went right over my head! Fortunately it was stuff I'd covered in the text book, so it didn't matter.

When Carl drew me aside by the door to Miss Duclos' classroom I could only hope it was for what I hoped it was for. He was naked, of course, and, for a change his dick was limp as a noodle, and much less intimidating.

My whole body and mind went into a total panic! What if he didn't ask me? Calm yourself, I told myself sternly. Something had him so scared already he'd lost his hardon!

"I know it's real short notice, but - would you go to the dance with me this Saturday?"

He was so nervous his voice was shaking and his hands trembled, but I just couldn't resist the urge to tease him a little, even as my heart leaped with joy.

I nibbled my lip and frowned thoughtfully. "You're right, it is kind of short notice."

How could I say that with a straight face? Well, it was short notice, I reminded myself, watching him crumble. For a moment I was afraid he was going to cry!

"I mean, if you've got another date, I understand," he admitted miserably. "I should have asked sooner, only I've never even been to a dance before."

I knew he'd never had a girl friend he could ask before.

"I didn't say that," I said softly. "I just said it is kind of short notice!" Inside I was doing handsprings, of course.

"I'm sorry," he apologized abjectly.

I squeezed his arm. "Of course I'll go with you!" I whispered eagerly.

"You..." For a moment he almost shouted, then brought his voice down to a strangled sort of squeak. "will?" he finished. His cock leaped to attention. "You really will?"

"Yes! I've never been to a dance either, though my Mom made me go to dance classes," I added, now glad she had.

"Wow! Me, too. Uh - should I get you a corsage or something?"

"If you'd like."

"What color should it be? What's your favorite color?"

I thought this over. "White is always nice, and it goes with anything. I don't know what I'll wear," I wailed, suddenly realizing how true that was. Homecoming was a Big Thing - almost as big as the senior prom! White blouse and plaid skirt would just not cut it!

"I'm sorry, I should have asked sooner," he apologized abjectly again.

"I'll think of something," I assured him quickly. "A white corsage would be nice. I like camellias."

"Camellias."

I could see him making a desperate mental note. "Now come on, we'll be late for class," I urged. "How are you doing?" I looked down at his hardon, which had done a real Lazarus act, returning from the dead once I'd accepted his invitation. It was at full staff once again.

"Would you?" he asked as we went through the door.

I knew what he meant. "Ask me," I whispered before heading for my seat, and I knew HE knew what my answer would be.

When he did ask me he did it so formally that, for a moment, I wasn't sure he was asking for me. I did not think of myself as Mademoiselle Finch, even in French class. But then I was up, and for some reason I thought of one of daddy's favorite films, "The Blue Angel," with Marlene Dietrich, and something made me walk up there like she moved, slowly and confidently and, well, sultry, I guess you'd have to say.

And I saw in Carl's eyes, and the way his cock rose even further, that it worked.

Vowing to give him an orgasm unlike any he'd ever had before in his short sexual life, I touched his cock, curled my fingers under it, and felt the stinging touch of his pre-cum. After looking up at him - and gee, is he tall! and I like that - I went to my knees in front of him!

I knew what he was thinking, that I was going to give him a blow job. Well, there was no way I was going to do THAT! Aside from the fact that I was, I admit, a tad repulsed by the thought, that would have put me in head-to-head (pun intended) competition with Marilyn! No way I'd risk that!

Instead, I made love to his cock with my hands, and my eyes. Really! That's what I did! I made love to his cock with my fingers and palms, and my eyes. The bullet-head of his hardon was only inches from my face. I could see the slit of the tip, the texture of the glans (that sex ed class had taught me something, after all), the groove where that mated with the hard, hot shaft.

I fingered the tip gently, and felt his thighs quiver as I gently spread the slit open for a moment. Then I milked the shaft, and got a thick wave of pre-cum that I spread over the tip with my thumbs, and down the shaft. It was hot, sticky, and slippery all at the same time, so my hands slid over his hot, hard cock.

I didn't hold back, stroking the whole thing, getting my hands more gooey every time I passed "Go," the oozing tip, stroking his juices over the head and down the shaft.

I wanted to give him pleasure like he'd never felt before, and I guess I did pretty well, because it didn't take long before he was panting.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned, and Mademoiselle Duclos was waving a wad of tissues but I ignored her, not wanting to miss an instant of this. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the whole class watching us, captivated by the way I was stroking Carl's marvelous hardon, the hardon he had for me!

I knew what was going to happen, and I wanted it to happen! I didn't even flinch when his cock gave its first powerful pulse. My thumbs were on the underside of his cock and I actually felt the wad of cum shoot the length of it, like an express train through a tunnel or something.

It burst from the tip and hit me right on my chin! It was hot and sticky and musky smelling, and I was afraid the next one might hit me in the mouth, and I wasn't quite ready for that, so I bent his cock down just in time and the next spurt caught me in the throat.

I felt that one slowly ooze down my chest, between my bra-less breasts as the next spurt and the next erupted, spattering my blouse, the slope of my breasts. His cock pulsed with every eruption. Wave after wave of his thick, creamy semen splattered my pristine white shirt, until the violence eased to droolings, and long strands drizzled down on to my skirt.

Carl was panting, but I didn't stop milking his cock until I'd squeezed it dry, the last thick drops landing in my lap. Both he and his cock were limp by the time I released his prick and held my hand out, all sticky with his cum, for him to help me to my feet.

Then he did something that made me want to melt. Seeing I had a drool of his cum oozing from my chin, he tenderly scooped it off with his finger.

"Thank you," he whispered.

I grabbed his hand and studied his finger with its thick, white coating, wondering what his semen tasted like. Before I could think, I stuck his finger in my mouth and sucked it, tasting the slightly salty musk of his juices as I bathed his finger with my tongue.

Not bad! I realized that someday I'd get it straight from the source.

"You're welcome," I assured him softly before I turned to saunter back to my desk, the class applauding and whistling. I didn't need to look down at myself to know that the evidence was spattered all over me, staining my blouse and skirt, even oozing down the valley between my naked tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.