Carl Naked in School
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Saturday Afternoon and Evening

As the band waited just beyond the end-zone to march onto the field, I gazed around at the packed stands in awe. So far I'd been buried in the middle, just another trombone player, though I suppose my bare skin stood out. But in a few moments I was going to be out there, on my own, on full display.

The first half was winding down. The rivalry between us and South High was as intense as ever, making it a hard-hitting game. There'd been a couple of scuffles on the field, but nothing major. The score was dead even.

The cheerleaders were doing their share, I had to admit. They held nothing back, making their split jumps truly memorable! I'd forgotten we had a couple of guys on the squad, too, and they were as naked as the girls. Indirectly, the squad had been responsible for the only serious injury in the game. South High's star wide receiver had been headed down the sidelines on a fly pattern, moving like a bandit as the South quarterback had cocked his arm.

The only trouble was, the receiver got distracted by the bouncing tits of one awesome blond cheerleader and the pass nailed him hard, right in the back of the helmet. He never saw it coming. An instant later our free safety, coming full tilt in the opposite direction, hit him like a runaway train. That poor receiver was lifted about four feet off the turf. He was out cold before he hit the ground.

Oh, he got up a few minutes later and wobbled off the field, but he was out of the game with a concussion. He was smiling, though. Probably because his last memory was of that naked blonde cheerleader.

The half ended and the band director gave the signal and we stepped out on the field, lead by the drum major, as the teams made for the locker rooms. The tuba's oompahed, the drums drummed. I blatted the trombone, trying to find the notes and march and remember what I was supposed to do all at the same time. As we were in single file, I knew I stood out now, one pink figure marching along in a long line dressed in scarlet and gold.

We spelled it out in script; C-e-n-t-r-a. As we started into the "l" I realized this was my moment, and blew a clinker you could probably have heard in Toledo. Reaching the top of the letter, the trumpet player in front of me curved left, and I marched straight on ahead, out of formation, the trombone player behind me following the trumpeter.

Keeping track of the music, visualizing how the formation was moving, I wandered, conscious of every eye on me! How many thousand were staring at me as I wandered the field, totally naked, blowing my trombone? Men and women, guys and girls from toddlers up to grandparents were gaping at me. I could see the lenses of binoculars tracking me from both sides of the field and the endzones as well.

Jeeze my dick was hard! I thought of Beth somewhere up there in the stands, and got even harder. My prick wept. I wandered the fifty yard line, down to the forty, back toward the home stands. My pecker bobbed in time with the beat. I turned the "wrong" way as if seeking the band, looped back to the sidelines, marching, playing, the air touching me, my prick waving at the crowd, at the cheerleaders lined up only a few feet away, their tits jiggling as they waved their pom poms, their nipples stiff.

H-i (without the dot) g-h the band spelled out and I went into my panic mode, breaking into a run, scampering around, trying to time my run, looping around Stephanie, the flutist (or is that flautist?) so close she actually fluffed the note.

Right on the last beat I banged to a halt at the top of the "i" my lone figure dotting it perfectly. As practiced, the rest of the band went to one knee, leaving me standing, a naked exclamation point on the green grass as all those people in the stands went bananas.

I was sweating like a pig, but I'd done it, I'd pulled it off! The rest of the halftime show went like clockwork. I was marching taller and prouder than I ever had before. I thought of Beth up there in the stands, and thinking how I'd done her proud, knowing, somehow, how happy she was to be my girl. And tonight we'd go to the dance together and if everyone in school didn't already know we were a couple, they would then!

And to cap it off, we won the game on a last minute touchdown! The band played the alma mater, with all the old grads back for homecoming singing along. I even saw Beth, down from the stands, in the front of the crowd facing us. She caught my eye and beamed at me, giving me a big thumbs-up sign. After the band broke up I saw her for just a moment and she gave me a huge hug and a kiss.

"You were great!" she whispered in my ear, while other people, people I didn't know at all, were pushing close, trying to congratulate me, patting my naked back and butt. "I'll see you tonight, about 7:30?"

"You bet!" I assured her, giving her a huge hug before she vanished through the crowd.

After finally extricating myself from the mob, I headed for home, still naked, waving as cars with red and gold streamers fluttering off them drove by, honking, the people inside waving and screaming. I was happy to be walking, wishing only that Beth were with me. I was practically giddy, and the dance was still to come, I realized as I entered the house.

"How'd it go?" Mom asked.

"Great!" I enthused, tossing my trombone on the sofa and sweeping her up for a hug.

"That's my boy!" Mom exulted. "Oh, I should have been there!"

"I bet there are a dozen videotapes of it," I assured her, letting go of her. "We'll get one so you can watch it."

"I know just who to call," Mom said. "Now you go rest up a bit. Dee will be home soon and we'll have some supper before you have to get ready for the dance."

"Not much getting ready to do for me," I pointed out.

"Well, you'll want to shower and shave, at least," she scolded me. "Now scoot!" She gave my naked fanny a swat, sending me up the stairs.

I was stretched out on my bed when Dee showed up, alone, and dressed. "Way to go, Bro," she congratulated me. "Out-Standing!"

"In more ways than one," I responded. "And how did your friends enjoy the sleepover?"

"Wow! They couldn't stop talking about the entertainment, that's for sure," she answered, leaning against the door.

I reached down and waggled my cock, only half hard for a change. "Well, don't get too used to it. As of Monday I'm done with the program."

"I know it." She sighed. "Won't you go around the house naked some, though?"

I admitted I probably would. I enjoyed being naked, the feel of air touching me, the lack of constricting clothes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.