Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Friday Morning

One thing about my deal with Dee to stay naked all day, it made getting ready for school simple. It was a late morning for me, because first period classes had been canceled, so sis had long departed, leaving me in peace at last. She had ragged on me about having to spend the whole day naked, until Mom made her stop. I showered, ate breakfast, combed my hair, brushed my teeth, grabbed my book bag and I was out the door, the cool morning air whipping around my bare balls and cock!

I hadn't minded Dee's teasing too much. I'd probably do the same to her if - when - she got sucked into the program. The only worm in the apple was that she was going to have her sleep over that night. To my dismay, a half-dozen of Dee's friends were coming over that evening for pizza and whatever. It was the "whatever" that had me worried.

She probably would have invited every girl in the class if she could have gotten away with it!

Beth was waiting at the corner for me and we walked on, hand in hand, just like we were dating (and we were, I realized!), only she was dressed, and I was naked. Naturally, my cock had saluted her the moment I saw her. Darn she was cute! I wanted to ask her if her Mom had said anything when she'd seen the clothes I'd cum on, but was afraid to. So I told her about Dee's party instead.

"Oh wow," Beth sympathized. "How do you feel about it?"

"Embarrassed," I admitted. "But, well, kind of excited, too, I guess."

She squeezed my hand. "Well, you just keep your hands, and everything else to yourself. I'm your girl! Remember that!"

I looked at her. "You don't need to worry about that! They're just kids!"

"Some of those 'kids' are a lot more grown up than you think," she argued.

"I promise! I promise!" I assured her.

"Kiss me," she urged as we turned in at the school.

"Right now?" I looked at the kids streaming past us, waiting at the door, too. "Right here?"

Not that I didn't want to, but I did want to check we weren't on school property, so the regulation about PDAs (Public Displays of Affection) didn't apply. Before they'd been instituted, it hadn't been unusual to see full tongue tonsillectomies taking place in the hallways. I wondered how they reconciled the PDA rule with things like Marilyn's Hoovering me in class. Well, that wasn't affection, really. That was pure sex.

"Right now, and right here," Beth insisted, pulling us to a stop right there on the sidewalk in front of school.

"With pleasure," I shot back, turning to her. She looked up at me, I looked down at her, and it was like magnetism pulled us together. She even reached down and lifted my hardon so it slid up against her body as we melted into each other's arms.

It was just as good this time as it had been that first time. Our tongues played tag, and we breathed together, and she was against me, warm and alive and exciting, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra again today.

And again, my cock left a big smear of pre-cum on her when we parted.

"I'm branded," she said with a giggle, looking down at herself.

"I guess that proves you're mine, and I'm yours," I pointed out.

"I guess so," she agreed, taking my hand again as we walked up to the school door.

Our kiss and our arrival were both greeted with whistles and cat-calls. We both blushed, but said nothing. I was proud to be seen with her, and she must have been proud to be seen with me, since she was willing to walk around with my cum stains on her.

The day was a bit chaotic. It seemed like half the girls and some of the guys in my classes wound up naked somewhere along the line, somehow. I never knew tits and asses came in so many different configurations. I found out who some of the real blondes were, too.

I also had to seek relief twice, both times asking Beth to do the honors. They were only hand jobs, but something about the way she did it was so - well, I don't quite know how to describe it, but they were the best cummings I'd ever had. Better, even, than Marilyn's blow job, and I told Beth so.

I also told her that if I ever had the chance, I'd try to give her as much joy as she had given me. She blushed, and squirmed, and nodded.

"I'd like that," she said softly and shyly.

Both times, Beth let the cum splatter her blouse and skirt and throat, and let it run down inside her blouse, too. It was incredibly sexy to see. And to know that she was walking around with my cum all down her chest did more to keep me hard as a baseball bat than all the girls in school naked could have.

The afternoon was a bit strange, with the full school assembly they called. They had Karen and a bunch of other girls up on the stage, most of them naked. It was some kind of a pageant, with the girls who were in the program giving little speeches about what it had done for them. Karen was the best, I thought, and she won the contest easily.

I also thought it was incredibly sexist that they only had the girls up there. To be fair, they should have had the naked guys on stage, too. I wondered if they were going to catch hell for it somewhere down the line from some ACLU lawyer or the like.

Not that I minded, you understand. I would have been monumentally embarrassed to have had to stand up there naked in front of the whole school and make a speech about it. But I would have done it.

Considering what I faced on Saturday, it would have been a piece of cake anyway. I had band practice Friday afternoon, as usual. Everyone else was dressed, of course, while there I was, marching around naked. It was enough to make me wish I played the bass drum.

I was consoled by the fact that the cheerleaders were holding their rehearsal at the same time, and they were as naked as I was to get used to it. All those bouncing tits and asses were pretty distracting, I admit, and I wished Beth were there to give me some relief. She'd said something about having to go shopping for the dance, though, so I was resigned to having to tough it out on my own.

I thought, too, of the other guys, the ones not in the program. My bet was, half the guys, or more, had blue balls by the time that show was over! And they deserved it. The way they hooted at the girls was really rude, I thought.

Not that I wasn't hard, but I'd already cum twice, so some of the pressure was off.

I was kind of bummed out that I wouldn't see Beth until Saturday. She said she'd be at the game, but I'd be working with the band, so I couldn't sit in the stands with her or anything. Maybe we'd be able to say "hi" but that would be it until I collected her for the dance.

The band went through the entire routine, music and marching formations. Our entrance at halftime featured me "dotting the 'i'" of course, and that went well, though I felt incredibly exposed as I wandered the field before dashing around to take my place facing the home-team sidelines. What was it going to be like during the game with the stands full of parents and students? Football was a big deal in our town, and with the word out that the cheerleaders would be nude it was guaranteed to be a sell out, standing room only crowd.

After band it was a lonely walk home. Funny how quickly I'd gotten used to having Beth's company, though we'd only walked together a few times, and never before this memorable week.

I got the mail out of the mailbox out by the street and leafed through it as I made my way to the house. Dropping it all on the hall table, I called out, but no one was home, so I carried my stuff upstairs and dropped it on my bed.

For a moment I thought about putting some clothes on, and then laughed at the idea. Why bother? Besides, it would have been cheating on my deal with Dee.

I was dealing with some e-mail when Sis pranced into my room. "Hi, Bro, ready for tonight?" she asked.

I didn't look up from the computer. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess," I answered.

She leaned her forearms on my naked shoulders, her head next to mine. "More ready than that, I hope!" Reaching down, she tweaked my cock, which was relaxed for a change.

"Ow! Hey, don't touch!" I turned on her, and discovered she must have stripped before coming in.

"Oh, pooh!" she retorted, posing. "You can touch me if you want."

My heart skipped a beat, and my palms itched, but I decided it was time to be a big brother. "Look, sis, let's get something straight," I began seriously. "You're my sister. I don't think of you that way."

She wilted. "Oh."

Then I felt sorry for her, wishing I could have let her down easier somehow. "Not that you aren't incredibly touchable, if you understand what I mean," I went on.

"I am?" She looked down at herself dubiously.

It made me look, and that was a mistake.

I gulped. "You are," I assured her, "for an eleven year old."

"I thought you said you didn't think of me that way," she pointed out, indicating my rising cock.

"Well, I don't. Or, at least I'm not supposed to," I countered desperately. "I mean, look, you're my sister, you're four years younger than me, and I've got Beth for a girlfriend now."

"You do? Have you done it yet?" Dee asked.

I sighed, looking skyward for assistance from above. "That is none of your business! Besides, you're my sister!"

"Vice is nice, but incest is best," she quoted provocatively.

"It is also illegal," I reminded her. "I could go to jail. You'd probably get saddled with a shrink the rest of your life. And Mom would blow a fuse."

"I'm not so sure," Dee mused, nibbling on her finger. "Have seen how she looks at you?"

"Uh. No." I'm not very good a reading Mom, I admit.

"She hasn't gotten laid since before the divorce," Dee pointed out. "She's horny."

"She probably masturbates," I countered, marveling that I was naked, having a conversation like this with my little sister, who was also naked.

"Do you masturbate?"

"That is..."

"None of my business," Dee finished angrily. "How'm I supposed to learn anything if no one will talk to me about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.