Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Thursday Evening

If I thought my troubles were over when I got home, I was wrong. I was in the kitchen, trying to puzzle out Mom's supper menu when Sis bounced into the room, as naked as I still was!

"Nice outfit," I managed to comment, remembering how she'd greeted me the morning she saw me naked, trying not to stare while studying her.

"What do you think?" she asked, her hands on her hips, feet apart, hips cocked forward and to the side like a pinup girl. She swiveled them at me, inviting me to stare.

"Not bad," I answered warily. Truthfully, she was, well, she was hot! Oh, she didn't have much in the way of tits, just gentle swellings, but her nipples were perky and pink, her areolas, slightly lighter, looked puffy and swollen. She had a few wisps of very light, blond hair that did nothing to hide her slit. I knew she'd shot up a couple of inches in height over the last year, so she had that - coltish look - that was the word I wanted, coltish, and thank you, Mr. Turner.

"What does Mom think about this?"

Dee whirled around again, showing me her cute butt. "She said I could, around the house, if I wanted to."

"Oh, well, okay then," I assented. I was trying to figure out what was going on inside me. I mean, this was my little sister, after all, but still, I had to admit, she was hot. Well, she was showing signs of it, anyway. "Uh, I'm doing supper. What does this mean?" I asked, showing her Mom's scrawl.

"This!" Sis bent over and got something out of the freezer to wave at me, showing me her butt unashamedly. I was thinking that maybe I had been right when I'd called her a pervert the other night.

She bounced out of the room - well, there wasn't enough of her to bounce, but she did it anyway, and I began fixing supper.

"Smells good," Mom greeted me, coming in from the garage as I was setting the table.

"It'll be ready in half an hour," I assured her. "The usual?"

"Please." She headed for the stairs, only to stop at the bottom at the sight of Sis dancing bare ass naked to some music video. "When did she start that?"

I shrugged. "She said you'd said she could," I reminded her. "She showed up down here like that when I was starting supper."

"Oh. Well, I did say she could go naked, but I didn't think - does it bother you?"

I looked at her wryly. "With me like this?" I indicated my own starkers state.

"Good point," she observed. "Dee, how's your homework?"

"Done," Dee panted.

"I want to see it," Mom insisted.

"Aw, Mom."

"Don't 'aw, mom' me. Come on up and show me while I get out of my work clothes." Mom had gone to school for her real estate license and wore nice outfits to work. Satiny creamy blouses and trim skirts or slacks, usually. But as soon as she got home she got out of those clothes and into something more comfortable.

And this time, out of her work clothes and comfortable she did get! When she came back I turned around to hand her the wine and almost sprayed it all over her, which would have been an icy shock, but wouldn't have stained anything, because she didn't have anything on!

"Just think of it as part of the program," she said, blushing from head to toe, slugging down half the wine in one gulp. "Besides, I don't like being odd person out."

"Oooo-kay," I agreed, surveying her. She was, I had to admit, quite a dish, for someone her age! Her breasts were large, and firm, with dark nipples that jutted out proudly. There wasn't a trace of sag to them. Her belly was rounded, and curved down into a thick nest of reddish hair between rounded thighs.

"You like?" she asked cautiously.

I nodded. "Very nice," I assured her honestly. Not my type, too mature, too rounded, but definitely nice.

"Thank you!" She curtsied. "How was your day?"

"Okay," I temporized. "It had its ups and downs."

She eyed my hardon. "This must be one of the ups," she teased.

I got out spoons, knives and forks. "Well, with two of my favorite females flaunting themselves all over the place, that's not surprising! Even if we are family," I added hastily.

She drank some more wine, then reached for the bottle for a refill, not something she usually did. "I suppose."

"I asked Beth to go to the dance with me Saturday," I announced casually. No big deal, right? Only my first real date, when most kids my age had been dating for a couple of years, some of them longer, and screwing, too.

"Did you! Well done!" She gave me an impulsive hug, and then quickly backed off from the skin to skin contact. Her breasts had been very warm and soft against me for a tantalizing instant. "I guess the program is working! What did Beth say?"

"She said 'yes, '" I answered, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice as I carried the salad out to the dining room, a little shaken myself by the softness, the warmth, the ... oh, never mind. She's my Mom, for gosh sakes, I told myself. "There's only one little problem," I added. "I have to go like this, because the assignment doesn't end until Sunday, night, according to the rules of the program."

"Oh." Mom mulled this over. "How does Beth feel about it?"

"She's cool with it, once we talked it over," I explained. "Dinner's ready!" I called Sis.

"Coming," she called unnecessarily, her feet thumping on the stairs. "Oh boy, naked supper!" She giggled.

"What about her parents?" Mom asked as we sat down. "Would you say grace, please, Dee?"

"Thank you, Lord, for these thy gifts which we are about to receive," Dee mumbled.

"Amen," I chimed in. "She's going to talk to them. I'm supposed to go over to her place tonight. Like this."

"Oh!" She thought about this for a moment. "Well, I guess it's between you, her and her parents. What about the dishes?"

I looked at Sis. "Will you do the dishes for me?"

"Weelllll," she drawled as she ate. "What's in it for me?"

"What do you want?" I asked, quickly getting down to the serious bargaining.

She eyed me, and I could tell she was measuring how serious this was to me. "How about you have to go around naked all day tomorrow - from the time you get up until you go to bed?"

I thought this through, wondering what the catch was. I was going to have to be naked at school all day anyway. Here I was sitting at the table naked with both of them naked. I was walking the streets naked. "Is that all? Okay," I agreed.

She spit on her palm. "Deal."

I spit on mine and reached across the table and we shook on it.

"Mom, can I have some friends over for a sleepover tomorrow night?" Dee asked with a wicked grin.

"Now wait a minute!" I protested.

"A deal is a deal," Sis reminded me. "Can I, Mom?"

"Oh dear!" Mom hated to get in the middle of these deals of ours, and she was in this one up to her - uh - naked tits, at the very least. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

Dee put on her most innocent look. "It's just part of the program," she argued, "don't you think? You said yourself it'll be in middle school next year and we should get used to it."

"You little pervert!" I protested.

"Mom!" Dee complained loudly.

"Hush, Carl, don't insult your sister," Mom chastised me. "I - well - uhm - I..."

"I'll be naked, too," Dee explained, as if that made a difference.

"Well, I think at the very least I had better talk with their parents," Mom argued, and I heaved a sigh of relief. Chances of them agreeing to a sleepover with Dee's horny brother prancing around naked were miniscule.

"But - okay," Dee agreed, frustrated but still hopeful. "I'll make up a guest list right after dinner so we can call."

"I'll call," Mom announced firmly. "You'll be doing the dishes, and finishing that book report, remember?"

"Oooo-kay," Sis agreed with a sigh, just before she flashed me a sly smirk. She'd got me good, I had to admit.

Then I thought of being naked with Dee's pre-pube friends and wondered if it would be such an ordeal after all. It might even be good for them. But it wouldn't ever happen, so I tossed the thought aside and began worrying about how Beth's parents were gong to react.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.