Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Wednesday Evening

I was upstairs, working on my math problems when Sis knocked on my door. It was open, to make sure I didn't cheat, a condition of the deal that I remain nude until bedtime. "There's someone here to see you," she announced impishly. "Ah ah ah! A deal's a deal," she reminded me when I reached for my shorts.

"Who is it?" I asked, suppressing what I really wanted to say to her.

"Someone," she answered unhelpfully, turning her back to head downstairs.

Mumbling curses, resisting the urge to thump her on the top of her head, I followed her down. My cock, which had finally decided to take a rest after supper, rose slowly at the thought of being displayed in public again.

I turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs and found Beth waiting for me in the living room. My cock reacted like it had seen a hot pussy in which to lodge itself, even though Beth was in her usual neat, white shirt and shorts. I'd never seen her dress sexy, but my dick sure didn't care. It wanted her!

"Oh!" Beth looked surprised. "I didn't realize you were - uh --..."

I glared at Dee, who grinned mischievously at the two of us after seeing my cock's reaction. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention it."

"Don't you have homework, squirt?" I asked Dee pointedly.

She shook her head with wide-eyed innocence. "No."

"I think I hear Mom calling you," I said ominously.

"I don't," she countered, holding her hand to her ear theatrically. "Do you, Beth?"

"Get out of here!" I growled ominously just as Beth opened her mouth. "Now!" I advanced threateningly on my little sister.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Dee scampered out, cackling.

"Sorry about that," I apologized to Beth.

Beth seemed a little nonplused, as was I. "Oh, that's okay. I know how it is."

"You don't have a younger brother or sister," I reminded her.

She grinned. "No, but I have an older brother. I used to devil him when his girl friends came around, until he went away to college. Not that I am your girl friend, you understand!"

Aren't you? I thought, feeling a pang that surprised me. "You miss him?"

"Yeah," she admitted. "Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me. But, I guess maybe you're busy?"

"No I'm not," I answered quickly. "Let me go upstairs..."

"Remember our deal," Sis called out, obviously eavesdropping at the bottom of the stairs. "No clothes until bed time!"

I looked daggers in her direction. "If, that is, you don't mind being seen with me like this," I added to Beth. Then I had to explain the deal.

"Oh! You guys take deals seriously!"

"Darn straight!" Dee announced loudly from just outside the room.

"Excuse me a minute, while I go skin someone!" I said to Beth, going after my sister with blood in my eye.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Dee scampered up the stairs with a clatter.

"I don't mind, if you don't," Beth assured my shyly when I turned back to her.

I thought it over, and decided it would be a good challenge for me to surmount. "Can I wear shoes?" I called out to Dee, knowing she was listening at the top of the stairs.

"No shoes," she insisted cheerily. "Or socks."

"Thanks a bunch! I'll be back in a moment," I headed upstairs to shut down my computer. So far Sis hadn't cracked my password, but I didn't trust her to stay away if it was on. That would be too much temptation for her.

"I can't wait until it's your turn," I warned Dee as I waited for the shut-down routine to finish.

"I might enjoy it," she retorted pertly.

"Just you wait," I answered, then thought about it. "You just might, come to think of it, you little pervert!"

"Mom! Carl just called me a pervert!"

"You are dear. And leave your brother alone. You'd better get to your homework or I'll give you something serious to worry about!"

"Ooh-kay," Dee agreed, chastised. "Have a nice walk," she bade me with a last flash of impudence.

"I'm ready for this," I told Beth bravely as we went out the door into the early evening dusk. "I wasn't wearing any more than this when I mowed the lawn - both front and back this afternoon."

"Oh, that was brave!" Beth complimented me.

"Thanks." I blushed. "It wasn't too bad, except I got covered with grass clippings and they kind of itched. And I think Dee put out the word to every girl between the ages of ten and fourteen, judging by the audience I had!"

Beth mumbled something.

"What?"

She looked up at me wryly - she's about a half a foot shorter than me. "I said I wish she'd let me know."

"Oh! Well, here I am," I pointed out, spreading my arms wide just as a car went by, the guy at the wheel looking surprised.

"Yeah," Beth agreed shyly. "Here you are." She kept shooting looks at my hardon.

"Nice night," I said, trying to be casual. The sun was setting, the western sky a bright orange while overhead the blue shaded to purple. Mercifully, it was warm. The sidewalk was cold and gritty under my bare feet.

"Beautiful."

I risked reaching for her hand, lacing my fingers through hers. She looked up at me and flushed, but didn't take her hand back. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "I didn't bring any money with me."

"Oh, I'm not hungry or anything," she assured me quickly. "I - just wanted to walk, and talk."

"Okay." We walked along companionably. Someone was watering their lawn and almost sprayed us as he stared. A woman pushing a stroller toward us hesitated, almost crossed the street, then stayed on our side, eyeing me frankly as she passed.

"What's it like?" Beth asked.

"What's what like?"

"Walking around naked, on the street like this."

"It's embarrassing," I admitted. "But it feels good, too. I like the feel of the air touching me all over." Then I stepped on a pebble and winced. "I do have to watch where I walk, though."

"Is it exciting? Sexually, I mean?"

I smiled wryly at her. "Can't you tell?" With my free hand I waggled my jutting hardon.

"Oh, yeah." In the setting sun it was hard to tell, but I think she was blushing as much as I was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.