Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Monday Afternoon and Evening

The rest of the day went pretty well, I thought. Lunch I was surrounded by some good buddies who didn't hassle me, though they were curious. I admitted that it was really embarrassing to walk around naked, and that the seats were cold!.

Gym was an experience. We did some gymnastics type stuff. The rope climb was particularly interesting, because when I was about 13 I'd found a way to get myself off climbing the rope, rubbing against it. By the time I reached the top with my legs wrapped around it my cum was staining my shorts.

So, of course, I got ragged for wetting my pants.

Doing it nude was another experience though. I had to be careful to avoid rope burns, and sometimes my pubic hair got caught in the rope and pulled painfully.

Then there was showering with the girls. Some of them, generally ones that were kind of chubby or real skinny, had trouble with me being there and wrapped themselves in their towels. Some of them tried to ignore me, while others stared, and a few blushed furiously and turned away. All I could do was blush.

One cheerleader strolled past me nude, towel over her shoulder, tits jiggling, with a wiggle that had my already hard cock throbbing. Thanks to her I had to jack off again, in Civics class. This time a couple of the frosh girls in the class went "EEEWwwwwww" when they saw my cum shooting out. That led to a discussion of what this whole program was about - how it was seen as a way of ending sexual exploitation in all forms. By becoming more comfortable with our bodies and sexuality it would diminish sexual tensions and decrease sexual abuse.

My last class was Creative Writing - Mom's idea - with Mr. Turner. As it turned out (no pun intended), I was glad to be taking it. Mr. Turner was a great teacher, and he suggested that I write up this journal. After three good workouts my balls were dry, so I didn't need "relief" yet again, at least.

It was a huge relief to get my clothes on at the end of the day, though I had to do that outside. The girls dressed outside the north entrance, so I didn't see Karen or the others, which was too bad, because she's cute and I wondered what she looked like naked. Maybe I'd get to see her tomorrow, I thought, as I pedaled my bike home.

The house was empty, of course, with Mom at work, and Sis, my sister Diane, better known as Dee, doing whatever it is she does after school on Mondays. Our parents split a few years back, and Mom's had to work really hard, being a single Mom and all. Dad tries to help, but he got transferred out of town, and then laid off, so the support payments have been deferred.

Up in my room I dumped my books on my desk and flopped on my back on the bed, staring up at the Star Wars poster of Princess Leia that I'd stuck there, the one where she's in her Jabba the Hut slave outfit. I'd wanked off to Carrie Fisher more than once. I wondered what her sex life was like. I knew she'd been married to Paul Simon or someone like that, and had messed herself up with drugs. I'd always felt bad about that.

As I thought back over the day, I realized that while it was really embarrassing, it was exciting, too. I'd never thought much about my body, not the way some guys do, the jocks that are always pumping iron. Getting off my bed, I stripped naked, and ventured out in the hallway a bit nervously, even though I was the only one home.

Standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom, I studied my reflection. I've got blond hair and blue eyes, and never have liked my face much - not enough chin, I thought. I'm slender, but my shoulders are broad. Swimming builds good muscles, and my stomach was nice and flat, though I don't have a real six-pack the way the jocks do.

Not much hair, except for a bit of a bush around the base of my cock - reddish blond, and curly of course. After three jack-offs that day, my dick was limp, drooped down over my balls. Nice legs. Again, swimming makes a difference. I was on the team, but it was a winter sport. Unlike the super swimmers, I never got into the shaving bit, so my legs were kind of hairy, but since it was blond it wasn't too gross.

On the whole, it wasn't bad, I guess. I struck a few poses, flexing, and then I heard the door downstairs bang. Shit! Sis was home!

She's only 11, in sixth grade and can be a bit of a pain, but she's a good kid. I sure as hell didn't want her seeing me like this, though! We're a pretty conservative family. I don't think I'd seen her naked in over ten years, and as far as I knew she'd never seen me naked.

As usual she was tromping up the stairs in her latest footwear, clogs I think they were, sounding like a storm trooper. I ducked out of the bathroom and dashed for my room, barely making it and closing the door behind me before she reached the top of the stairs.

"Hi, Bro!" she called as I was fumbling to get dressed again. She rattled the doorknob and I grabbed the first things handy, a pair of loose gym shorts and a tee shirt and yanked them on, not bothering with my underpants.

"Hi!" I greeted her when she stuck her head in.

"Whatcha doing?"

"I'm - uh - gonna be practicing my music," I answered, pulling out my trombone. I'm in the marching band.

"Yuck!" She slammed my door and I heard her door bang shut and knew she'd be going for her CD player and earphones.

I wondered how long it would be before she heard about me cruising the halls naked. News got through the school system pretty fast, even though she wasn't even in middle school yet.

Then I remembered. Marching band. Shit!

Would I be marching up and down the field naked? I quick checked the brochure. Oh shit! It was right there, in black and white. I had to participate in any extracurricular activities in the nude all week. That meant during band practice on Tuesday and Friday, but maybe not the half-time show. The game was on Saturday, so maybe they'd let me wear a uniform for that?

I blew a mournful blat on my trombone, then settled down to warm up, trying to forget my troubles in the music.

Sis and I had dinner cooking by the time Mom got home. As usual, she went up to her room and changed out of her work clothes into something more comfortable. Since it was warm she went with a tee shirt and shorts. The day had made me more body conscious and I studied her secretly as I set the table. She's blond, and still pretty shapely after two kids. She's thirty six - years old, that is - and pretty trim for someone her age.

"So anything interesting happen at school today?" she asked as we sat down to dinner.

"Nothin' special," I mumbled. How can you tell your Mom you've been running around school naked all day? No way, Jose!

"Missy got her period," Sis announced. Missy was her best friend.

"I don't think we really need to hear that at dinner!" Mom chided.

I hunkered down and concentrated on eating, shooting glances at Sis. She was wearing kind of a tight tee shirt, and I could see she was getting tits. She's blond, too, and cute, with dimples like Beth's. Mom didn't let her date yet, but she could go out with her friends to the mall and movies and stuff.

After dinner I used the excuse of homework to retreat to my room, it being Sis's turn with the dishes. I was trying to concentrate on math, without much success, since I was trying to compute the volume of my own cock, when there was a soft tap on my door. "Come in," I called.

"Hi." It was Mom, unusually shy. She and I get along pretty well, really. I grumble at chores sometimes, but we work it out. I do try to understand how hard the divorce has been on her. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." Flipping over the papers with a diagram of my dick on them, I swiveled my desk chair around as she paced nervously, picking up a pair of dirty socks and fiddling with them, before closing the door.

That was something new. I tensed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.