Piano Lessons
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

By the time their mother got to the door, Joe, and Kristy were both in their own rooms. Joe had locked the door, while Kristy quickly got changed and went downstairs to greet her mother. When Kristy got to the base of the stairs her mother was already in the kitchen putting away the groceries she bought. Kristy then felt her brother come out of her pussy. She could feel it ooze out of her wet cunt and soak her panties. She could feel her vagina squish with every step. "Hi Mom. How was shopping?"

The next week seemed to be like any other week. Although Kristy spent every waking minute thinking about how it felt to have her pussy filled with cum. She waited for a good time when she could have it again, but was frustrated with Joe's schedule. If he was not practicing at school, he was busy with other work at home. When he was not busy, she had cheerleading or had work to make up. Then Kristy waited for her mother not to be home so she could finally get him alone. To make matters worse, Joe never said anything or made a pass at her when they had a brief time alone. She began to think it was a spur of the moment once in a lifetime incident between them.

After a few weeks their routine was set and the only time they had together was dinner and watching television with mom. Kristy wanted to say something to both mom and her brother, but did not have the courage to face the implications about her brother to her mom.

The day before Joe's next concert Mary went to see Kristy before she went to bed. She gently knocked and walked in slowly to give her enough time to cover up in case she was playing with herself. " I just wanted to let you know that I am having meeting with a university recruiter. He wants to met us before practice so we have to there early. Can you make sure he is up and ready by eight". Kristy nodded her head and gave a quick yea sure no problem.

When Kristy heard her mom's door close she went to see her brother. She knocked softly and waited for him to respond. "Come in." With the invitation she stuck her head in only. Not knowing what to expect, she left herself a quick exit strategy. There she saw her brother sitting at his computer reading.

"I just wanted to let you know that mom is wanting you to get up early and be ready by eight."

"Ok. That should not be a problem. I can get up early."

As Kristy was about to close the door, Joe said something that shocked her." I am sorry for what happened at the last concert."

Kristy walked in her brother's room instead of just sticking her head in. "Sorry for what? I thought you were mad at me."

"I thought I took advantage of you and that you did not want to speak to me again after almost getting caught."

Kristy felt a weight lifted off her chest. She could not stop smiling as she told her brother. "I was not mad at you for that. I loved it."

"I am sorry for not telling you that it was great."

"If you need help tomorrow, I will be ready."

Joe could not help but smile. "I can't wait."

Kristy left and almost ran to her room. She jumped in bed and shoved her hand down her panties. She could not help but rub her pussy intensely. All the time she thought about how it would feel to have a cock in her wet twat shooting cum deep inside of her.

She knew her mom was going to leave around seven, and that she would have to have her brother up when she was leaving. Kristy then came up with the idea that she could get before her mother she could do what she wanted with her brother when she left. This would give her time to get ready before her mother was even out of bed. This would then allow her to wake her brother up right when her mother left.

The alarm clock only got one beep before Kristy shut it off. She spent most of the night thinking about what was going to happen. She walked quietly to the bathroom, trying not to make a sound. She knew if her mom caught her she would think something's up. As the water streamed across her body, she could not stop thinking about how it was going to feel having a dick spurt in her most private region. She also in a constant state of arousal, and had a wet pussy that was getting ready for her brother. After the shower Kristy quickly ran to her room to avoid her mother before she woke up.

To her surprise Joe was lying in her bed with his eyes wide open as if he knew the exact time she was going to walk in. He had only his tight underwear which could not contain the bulge from his erect dick. His eyes gleamed at the sight of his sister wearing only a tight shirt that fully outlined her firm tits.

Kristy could not contain herself as she thought about her mother catching them. "I thought we were going to wait until Mom left?

Still mesmerized by the sight of his half naked sister standing in front of her, he replied. "I could not wait."

"Then we have to be really quiet until she leaves."

Kristy knelt down next to her bed and reached for her brothers underwear. She remembered what it looked like, but the anticipation was still building inside of her. Her she was about to take her only brothers dick into her mouth. She never gave oral sex another thought before. Now should felt her mouth watering just at the sight of his hard cock.

As she pulled Joe's underwear to his ankles, Kristy could see how hard Joe really was. Joes dick stood straight up, and was hard as she could ever imagine. Kristy moved her head in to give it a small kiss on the head. As she felt her lips touch his cock head, she could feel the head from it as it throbbed on her lips. She opened her mouth and took it in. Starting slowly at first, she moved her head further down until it was all in her mouth. Finally sliding back on it, she could see it glisten with her saliva. Kristy then continued to go up and down with her mouth each time coating his dick with more of her spit.

Joe could not contain himself as her watched his sister take his member, and deep throat it. "Oh, my God. Don't stop!"

Kristy instantly retracted her mouth from Joe's dick. "Shh! Moms still home and she will hear you."

With a small whisper. "Sorry, but it felt so amazing. I could cum right now."

Kristy stared straight into her brother's eyes. "You better not. I want to have sex."

Standing up from her position at the bed, Kristy moved over to wear her brother's head was. "I have something for you to taste now."

As Kristy lifted her body over her brother, Joe could see that his sister was about to sit on his face. As she moved close he could see her wet pussy come closer and closer until it was only inches from his mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.