Piano Lessons - Cover

Piano Lessons

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Waking up on Sunday became a exercise in laziness for Kristy. Waking up when the sun is warm and strolling downstairs to an empty house was nothing new to her, but always welcome. This time though, she could hear her brother practicing, and could only assume his tutor canceled.

She poured herself some cereal, and listened to him play. It was a new piece, and he seemed pretty good at it. Kristy then realized her mistake when he started to miss a few keys in the song. She thought about his tension problem, and if he had any built up. Bringing her breakfast bowl with her, she walked in the living room to see her brother.

"It's a nice new song. You seem to have problems with it though."

Joe stopped playing and turned around. He saw his sister in her morning getup, eating a bowl of cereal. Seeing her boy shorts hug her tight ass was always a good sight to him. This time though his eyes were fixed at her nipples poking out of her tight tang top. " I can't seem to get the middle part, and I can't concentrate."

Kristy now understood what he meant by his statement, and it made her tingle inside. She wanted to help, but was reluctant to push the issue with him. "Why don't you g upstairs and take care of yourself. Then you can concentrate on your practice."

"You are probably right." Joe then got up from the bench and made his way to the stairs.

Kristy let her curiosity take control of her, as well as her libido. "Do you mind if I watch? I just never seen a boy do it to themselves. I promise you will not know I am there."

Joe turned around to look at his sister with shock and dismay. "I feel weird doing it with you staring at me."

Kristy shot back. "It's not like I have not seen it up close, and besides you owe me for what I did."

"Fine you can watch, but you can't say a word."

Kristy followed her brother up the stairs to his bedroom. There she sat at his desk and watched her brother grab a magazine from under his bed. She could feel her pussy getting damp just thinking about watching a boy jerk off. She watched as he took off his shorts to reveal his limp penis. It look so flaccid a lifeless compared to what it was when she sucked on it.

The anticipation was driving her crazy and making her pussy swell with juice. She stood vigilant and quiet as she watched her brother turn a few pages and start to jerk his dick. He seemed slow at first to get himself aroused though. Once Kristy saw his dick at full strength she could not contain herself any more. She slipped her hand down her shorts and started to rub her clit. While staring at her brother stroking his dick, she rubbed her clit with the same intensity.

When Joe looked up, he spotted his sister masturbating with him. "What are you doing!"

Without stopping Kristy responded with. "I need it too. I did not think you would mind. Besides, I did not say a word."

Joe now was staring at his sister rubbing her twat instead of his magazine. He then started stroking his dick again, but kept his eyes on his sister. Seeing that she now had an audience, Kristy slid her shorts down to expose her wet cunt to her brother's glare. When her pussy was fully exposed, she brought her hand up to play with her tits. She rubbed them, and started to pinch her nipples. Then she lifted her top over her head to expose them. With her breasts in full view of her brother she pinched her small nipples to hard points.

Joe was wasting no time in stroking his dick faster, while he watched his sister's show. Wanting to see more he asked her. "Can you spread it open? I want to see more of it."

Kristy's eyes lit up. "Have you ever seen one up close before?"

"Only in a magazine."

Kristy stopped rubbing herself and got up from his desk chair. When she stopped, Joe did so too. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. She then spread herself on the bed, with her pussy held open and fully exposed to him. "Take a closer look."

Joe moved so he could get a up close view of his sister's open twat. He could see her lips spread open and the opening to her cunt hole. The sight of her wet open pussy in front of him made his dick twitch with excitement. He just stared at his first pussy, while stroking his fully engorged member. Kristy just help her pussy open with her left hand and used her right hand to rub her clit. The sense of being open for him to gawk at was turning her on. "Do you like it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.