Piano Lessons - Cover

Piano Lessons

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Kristy walked downstairs to hear her brother playing the piano. She knew that his recital was in a couple of hours and she wanted to give him a pep talk. She quietly walked over to the piano right behind her brother Joe who was sitting on the bench playing his heart out.

Kristy, and her mother was always very supportive of Joe. After all, his scholarship to North Hill Academy was dependant on Kristy being accepted too. It was because of his talent that their mother did not have to worry about her two children going to a good school. The school also gave money for each recital also he played in. For a single mother this brought in desperately needed money.

Now she stood behind her little brother who was dressed in his pristine tux, playing his heart out. He had his dress slacks and white shirt on, and his jacket hanging on a chair near the piano. When he was done playing certain keys, he stopped to have a sip of hot tea which he carefully placed above him on top of the piano.

Kristy saw an opportunity to scare and surprise him by sneaking closer and jabbing her hands under his armpits. She never intended to harm him, just give him a little scare before she told him his new song was great. When she got her hands under his armpits, he jumped up violently, hitting the piano hard with his legs. His left leg slammed against the piano hard enough to knock his hot tea right on his lap.

"OHH! Kristy what the fuck are you doing?"

"I am so sorry! I never thought this would happen."

She looked down to see his dress slacks covered in tea. "I have to get ready in half an hour, and now my pants are soaked. You know they take points off for something stupid like this."

With a look of despair in her eyes. "I just wanted to scare you a little to get the edge off, I never wanted this to happen."

"Mom is meeting us at the recital hall, and my ride will be here in a half hour. How am I going to get these dry before I leave?"

The idea hit her, and it seemed to solve her problem. "OK, wait. Let me think. I can dry your pants real quick in the dryer before your ride gets here. We have to hurry, so let's go."

Kristy walked to the kitchen which is where the dryer was. She opened the door and removed the dried clothes. She put the dry clothes right on the kitchen table, getting the dryer ready for the pants. Kristy knew how to solve the problem, but her nervousness, and guilt had her shaking on the inside. She had a feeling of impending doom, if her brother's playing was off just a little.

Joe walked in the kitchen to see his sister bent over taking clothes out the dryer. He noticed that her dress riding up her ass and he could see a flash of panties. He always like seeing her wear tight dresses before his competitions.

"Ok, get over here and give me your pants."

Being a little nervous and scared too he complied. He removed his pants and handed them over to his sister. Before he could realize he still had a slight erection, he saw his sisters surprise look on her face when she got an eye full of his partial exposed dick.

With a startling cry, Kristy yelped "Oh, my god!"

Trying to cover himself the best he could. "I'm sorry, I get this before a big event." With his hands covering his dick, his boxers rode up on his leg to expose his balls to his sister.

"What do you mean, you get this way before a big event, I have seen every concert you have ever played in. I have never seen you get a boner before any of them."

"Well, if you must know. I do my thing before I play any concert." Joe then made a jerking gesture with his right hand to illustrate his point.

With a snarled look on her face. "Bullshit! I would have seen you do it, or heard you."

"I do it before I get dressed, and always right before the concert. I have to, or my nerves make me jittery when I play. Remember last spring when I fucked up at the school play? Well I was only told about the performance that day. I had no time to do it, and I messed up."

"So you have been jerking off before every concert?" Kristy still could not believe her brother, and would glace back and forth between his face and his crotch.

Kristy noticed the look on his face. He seemed serious and concerned. "I have to, or I make dumb mistakes."

Joe seemed to get a hold of himself, and his erection to died down. He then moved a kitchen chair near the washer and dryer and sat down facing his sister.

The look of fear set in and was now visible. "I have a bad feeling about the concert today. I know I will fuck up if I don't jerk off. It has been a routine for years now. I always keep to a routine, it's not just a physical thing but a mental thing. My ride will be here any minute and there is not enough time for me to do it."

Kristy knelt down in front of her brother and looked him in the eyes. "This is going to sound gross but, I suppose I can help you. You can never say anything about this to anyone. No telling mom, or any of your little friends." The feeling of guilt was fighting with her sense of morality. Knowing its wrong but seeing the need to help was tangled up in her mind.

Joe nodded his head and Kristy took his nod as acceptance of the deal. She reached into his boxers and felt his semi hard penis."Oh, this is so gross." She gripped the shaft of his dick and slowly stroked it up and down.

Kristy had seen plenty of dicks in movies and such but she never had one in her hand. The sensation of her hand around the soft skin felt good. It was hard yet soft and the same time. Knowing it was her brothers made it more of a disgusting chore then an erotic experience.

Once it was at full strength she pulled it from the confines of his boxers. She gasped at seeing it for the first time. It was a mixture of excitement and regret. In the back of her mind she knew that this was wrong, and disgusting. It was about 5 inches and had pale skin. The head was distinct like other dicks she had seen and pulsing in her hand.

Once out in the open, Kristy used her hand more forcefully to stroke her brother's dick. Starting slowly at first she move with a steady rhythm. "I can't believe I am doing this for you. You owe me big time." Joe slouched back a little as he watched his sister play with his now stiff prick. Never having anyone else touch his penis, he was now having his sister beat him off.

With a devilish grin on her face "Does it feel good?"

"It feels so good." The intense feeling was overwhelming and it showed in his voice and expression.

As Kristy stared at her brother's dick, she could not help thinking how wrong and dirty this was. The idea of stroking a dick off was getting her wet and excited, but the fact it was her brother was keeping her from getting worked up. She could see and feel that her brother was getting off by the pulsing of his member in her hand and the expression on his face. The heat and throbbing let her know that she was jerking it just right. She could feel her brother tense up as she moved her hand at a faster pace. Looking at the head of his dick she could see the head changing colors as it was about to explode. Kristy just continued moving her hand up and down on her brother's shaft while watching his balls shake with every stroke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.