Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 38: Used

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: Used - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

He walked straight over to Samantha and lifted her by the arm. Taking her over to one side of the room he slipped the gown off her shoulders and sat her on one end of a broad padded box, some three feet off the ground. Pushing her backwards he had her lie down on her back. Then the eunuchs appeared and her legs were lifted high and wide, and the Emir pressed his forefinger into her vagina. Rummaging about a little, he felt her virgin membrane and grunted in approval.

Dropping his shalwar and lifting his kameez, he pressed his prick into her welcoming vagina, and with one thrust tore deep into her, eliciting a scream of pain. Pumping for a few moments, he came copiously inside her. As he withdrew, he said something she didn't understand to the eunuchs; they were the first words he had spoken since entering the harem. As he turned away he beckoned to the nearest of the watching women; she came over to him, dropped to her knees and sucked his prick clean.

Samantha was trying hard to get up, but the eunuchs held her in the undignified position, flat on her back with her knees on her chest. Then something short, hard and cold was pressed into the entrance to her vagina and strapped in position. Only after that was she allowed to stand up, and the fat eunuch helped her dress in a silk gown, blue this time. He also gave her an embroidered handkerchief which she realised was what he had used to wipe the blood from her thighs.

Meanwhile the Emir had dressed and as he left he said to the general gathering, "Ayda, please. And look after the new one," then turning to the Chief Eunuch he said, "Only three."

This caused a buzz to go round the women and Ayda came over to Samantha.

"Well you weren't in white for long," she said in a friendly manner, and added, "You will have time to recover. He's asked for me tonight, so you'll have healed by the time he has you again. Then you'll be able to enjoy it."

"No," she replied ruefully, "It wasn't how I had imagined giving up my virginity. Is sex really as good as they say, when you're used to it? Why have I got this thing strapped on me?"

"It's to stop his semen escaping. He came inside you and it gives the seed chance to impregnate you. You are lucky, usually they wash it out as fast as they can. When was your last period?"

"Two ... Oh, no, two weeks ago. What if I'm pregnant?" and she began to cry.

"If you are pregnant you are made for life. Your status will go from new girl to one of the elite overnight. Some of these girls have never had a drop of his semen inside them, but they have all been fucked from time to time. Those of us who have borne him children are the most important ones here. If it is a boy he will make you a Princess, and may even marry you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.