Numerous Delights
Chapter 37: Harem

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Harem - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The Emir's Chief Eunuch hurried her out of the room and down a corridor, through a long narrow windowless room and into a huge open space where many women were lounging about, chatting, bathing and so on. The abaya was removed and she was dragged up to a middle-aged white woman.

"Princess," the eunuch said, "A new English one," and he turned away.

Samantha stood frozen to the spot; had he said, "Princess"?

The woman spoke, "Hello my dear."

Samantha could not for the life of her speak; she was sure he had said, "Princess".

A little irritably, the woman continued, "I am the Princess Ayda formerly Mrs. The Honourable Diana Featherstone, née The Honourable Diana Sturgess, wife to His Magnificence the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever. You may call me Diana; everyone else does. Has my husband given you a name yet?"

"I-I'm Samantha, Your Majesty," and absurdly she tried to curtsey, naked.

"I said, call me Diana. Did my husband name you Samantha?"

"No ... Diana, my mother did that."

"He may well change your name. He does that. My daughter Susan he changed to Alima. Let's get you some clothes."

Samantha realised that all of the other women there were wearing thigh length silk gowns which opened down the front and were held in place by a loosely tied belt. None of then appeared to have any buttons, and they apparently came in all sorts of pastel shades. Just then the huge black eunuch came puffing up to them and gave her a similar gown, but in white.

"Oh, white," said Ayda, "I hadn't realised."

"What does white mean?" asked Samantha.

"Virgin. It's not unknown in here for new arrivals to be virgins, but it usually doesn't last more than twenty-four hours."

Samantha looked puzzled.

"He usually takes new virgins the first night they are here. That is unless he wants to give them to somebody else. I doubt that in your case, because you aren't a local girl."

"What's different about local girls?"

Ayda smiled and said, "Scarcely a week goes by without one of the local bigwigs giving him a virgin daughter. Usually it is in thanks for a favour he has done them, or in the hope of a future boon. Then he normally gives them to someone else, otherwise this place would be crowded out within the year."

"What do the other colours mean?"

"Nothing much, the pastel colours are all the same. There are occasionally women who are called Special Concubines and wear gold silk because they won competitions to get here, but it doesn't mean much in practical terms. Oh, and there is one old French woman who wears grey, but she is only here as a language teacher. She first came, from a brothel I think, to be a companion to a French concubine who has long since left us. I don't think Pamina has anywhere else to go."

After a moment she continued, "So what is your sad story? Kidnapped?"

"Oh, no, your Majesty,..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.