Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 34: Domesticity

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Domesticity - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When Helen came back to Derek's house after a week in the harem of Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov, she expected to see him, but he apparently didn't want to see her. The Chief Eunuch conducted her up to her room in the harem and left her there. After a few minutes Shafiqa came in to see her.

"I have some good news and some bad news," said the concubine, "Which do you want first?"

"The bad news, please," said Helen after a moment, deciding that the good news would help her get over the bad.

"You are not going to be sent to Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov on loan again," said Shafiqa.

"That's good news, I swear," said Helen.

"Not really. The next time you misbehave badly, Master is going to send you to the slave market to be sold."

Helen was struck speechless by this. The slave markets didn't really exist, did they?

"I know you don't believe they really sell slaves, but they do. Master bought me at auction and I was so happy about it," she continued, "Others were not so lucky."

"What ... what do you mean?" asked the English woman.

"I mean that if he sells you, you don't know who might buy you. It might be a good man, like our Master, but it could be a brothel owner, or a real sadist, or even the army might buy you for one of their brothels. That would be ten or more soldiers a day for the rest of your useful life, and then who knows what?"

Helen was silent as she contemplated such a life. Ten strangers a day for how long? And after she couldn't please them, what?

"The good news is, he is giving you one more chance, and Samantha is leaving," said Shafiqa.

"Where is she going?" asked Helen.

"He's giving her to the Emir, but you must not tell her. He will tell her in his own way. You know she's still a virgin?"

"No. She can't be. She sleeps with him so often," the astonished Helen exclaimed.

"He has never used her cunt, only her mouth and arse, so she will bleed for the Emir. This really is your last chance. If you behave yourself properly and indulge him as he sees fit, he will keep you. But a word of warning, you won't be beaten again; the first sign of reluctance, you will be off to market like a sheep, to be put on the auction block naked and sold to anyone who offers enough money."

"I'll do it; I swear I will," promised Helen, "But why are you telling me this?"

"Master told me to tell you, and to tell you what he wants tonight. That will give you a few hours to get used to the idea."

"What idea?" Helen was worried now.

"Tonight he wants to be entertained by you. You will put on a show with one of the others, probably Hadil, and then, when you two have made each other come, he will fuck one of the others, probably Awatif, while you and Hadil suck her tits, or lick his arse and balls. After that he will decide what he wants next. If you show any sign of reluctance you are out," Shafiqa said, barely able to conceal the glee in her voice, "Perhaps he'll want you to drink his piss, or eat his shit. Whatever it is, you have to do it. Believe me, a brothel will make you do worse than that, and beat you if you don't smile as you do it. Or maybe you'll get a master who just beats regularly you for fun while someone else sucks him off. Or one who wants to watch you fucked by a donkey, or even a camel. A new master might even have you cut and sewn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.