Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Shafiqa

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Shafiqa - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

That evening, Derek retired early to his bedroom and tried the replacement, Nihad, for her suitability as a bedroom companion. Although his prick slid easily into her warm and clinging cunt, and with only a little more difficulty into the hotter, tighter passage, she wasn't what he wanted. She worked hard to please him, fearful of what the auctioneer might do to her if she were rejected, but Derek realised that what he really wanted was to have Shafiqa in his bed and relive the heady moments of their first meetings, his introduction to Kobekistani customs.

Calling for Shafiqa to be brought to him, he dismissed Nihad for the night.

~Master, Nihad pleaded, ~Please do not send me away. I will please you any way you wish. You can beat me if you want. Even the bastinado would be better than going back to that auctioneer.~

Ever alert for a chance to stay one step ahead of his women, Derek said to the Chief Eunuch in English, "Take this one away. Do not punish her, or return her, but I will deal with her later."

A few moments later, Shafiqa came into his bedroom and fell to the floor in full obeisance. Derek walked over to where she knelt and stood looking down at the back of her head. As she saw his feet approach, she moved just far enough to kiss his toes in sheer joy at being with a young rich new owner.

Finding this a wholly acceptable expression of her gratitude, Derek let her continue for some moments before saying, "A little higher up there is a better place to use your mouth."

In a single movement, Shafiqa rose to her knees and took his prick deep into her mouth. After a moment's straightforward sucking, she moved her head back and began to use her tongue on the sensitive helmet, and then on his ball sack. After some minutes of this, Derek gently disengaged her and lay back on the bed. As he had expected, Shafiqa started again at his toes and worked her way quickly along his legs to capture his erection again in her mouth.

As she worked, he asked, "What is the bastinado?"

Her sudden intake of breath on hearing that word was very pleasant around his prick, but Derek had the impression that he had narrowly escaped being bitten. This intrigued him, so he brought her head up the bed to pillow level by the simple expedient of grabbing her hair and hauling.

"So, tell me what it is?" he asked.

"Master, please, not that," the frightened woman said.

"Shafiqa, I have not bought you to be told by you what I may or may not do," he said crossly, "Now explain to me what the bastinado is, or I will get angry."

The woman stared at him for a moment then drew a deep breath and said, "Master, it is the worst punishment a slave can endure."

"Worse than death?"

"Worse than most deaths, though it can cause death itself."

"So what is it?" Derek persisted, "Tell me now, before I lose my temper with you."

A eunuch stepped forward and was about to speak.

"Silence, you. Shafiqa can tell me," Derek ordered.

"Master, the slave is tied to a special frame so that she is on her back with her legs up straight in the air. Then the Master canes the soles of her feet. It does not take many strokes before she cannot walk, a few more and she never walks again, many strokes and she dies in utter agony," said the frightened woman.

Looking at the eunuch, he asked, "Do we possess such a frame?"

"Yes, Master."

Derek nodded several times, and said to Shafiqa quietly, "You may now pleasure yourself, using my prick," and he lay back.

With a speed and agility which both surprised and pleased Derek, she lowered herself on to his prick and began to pump up and down. Very soon her head was thrown back and her face contorted in a rictus of pleasure as she thundered through a climax of her own. Not slowing for a moment, she brought herself to a second peak and this stimulated Derek to a massive eruption within her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.