Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 17: Radeyah

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Radeyah - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The meetings that day were interminable, and Derek was in a thoroughly foul temper by the time he returned to his house. The wine he had with his dinner tasted awful, but he assumed that was his temper. It was only as he went to bed that he felt a headache starting and decided to ask about the wine.

"Master, it was the wine which was not drunk last Tuesday," explained the Chief Eunuch, "Then you remarked that it was very good."

"Imbecile," thundered Derek, "Do you know nothing of wine?"

"Master, nothing, Master," the Chief Eunuch was already on his knees, trembling in fear, "No Master I have never served had drink wine; all thought it forbidden. All were loyal followers of the Prophet, blessings be upon him."

"Oh, God," said Derek, "In these temperatures wine must be drunk the day it is opened, especially red wine or fizzy wine."

After a moment he said, "How do I get another eunuch?"

"Master, they can be purchased, naturally, if my poor services are incontestably insufficient."

"No I don't mean instead of you; I mean as well as you. Buy one tomorrow who knows about wine. If you get one who doesn't I'll have the hide off both of you."

With that he took his headache and his temper to bed. In his bedroom Radeyah was waiting for him, kneeling beside the bed in the obeisance position, so that the first view he had was of her fat arse cheeks hanging over the tops of her ample thighs. Snatching a whip from the side table he lashed out blindly at them.

Whish ... THWACK!

Radeyah screamed, as much in surprise as pain, and her whole body shook like a jelly.

Derek laid on and shouted at the same time, emphasising each word with a stroke of the whip.

"I," whish ... THWACK!

"Hate," whish ... THWACK!

"Fat," whish ... THWACK!

"Women," whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

The beating carried on unabated as Radeyah first sobbed, then screamed, then subsided in an unconscious heap at his feet. Derek's anger subsided and was replaced by lust. Still his head throbbed.

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Suddenly he was aware that the Chief Eunuch had been trying to get his attention for some minutes.

"What is it?" he asked, slightly annoyed at the interruption.

"Master, she cannot feel what you are doing. If it is the Master's wish to whip her to death, please allow me to revive her from time to time, that she may be feeling the blows," the creature said.

The word 'death' pulled Derek up short. He didn't want to murder the woman; he was just amusing himself and releasing his temper. A quick glance at the woman appalled him; in his excitement he had not realised how much damage he was doing to her. There was blood flowing from a couple of places on Radeyah's back, buttocks, and legs, and blood was seeping from a dozen more.

"Take her away and attend to her wounds," he ordered, "send the other one in."

"Which other one, Master?" asked the Chief Eunuch, careful to avoid mistakes with a master such as this, in a mood such as this.

"The one I haven't had," replied Derek, going into the bathroom to clean himself of the sweat and blood spots which covered him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.