Numerous Delights
Chapter 15: Domestic Arrangements

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Domestic Arrangements - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

A couple of weeks after he moved in to his new house, the Chief Eunuch whom he had acquired with it came to him in his study one evening.

"Master," he said in his slightly odd version of English, "it is not seemly for a man of your prestigious status and great importance to have only three women in his harem. It should be better if there was more, or some boys if that is your heart's desire? The Master has not used any of the women."

"These three women, where did they come from? Are they are provided with the house?" Derek asked.

"Master, the house was passed to the Master complete with the furnishings and the basic minimum of staff. Just as the Master has added pictures and other things to the furnishings, including this magnificent desk, it is expected that the Master will add his own slaves to the household, but, moreover and in addition, just as the Master sits upon a chair provided with the house, and allows the servants provided to prepare his food, it is expected that he will use the harem personages kindly provided by the Father of us all, may he live for ever and have many sons, the Emir."

After he had picked his way through this convoluted sentence, Derek said, "Bring the women here."

The three women who came in to the room were clad in Hollywood's version of an Arabian Nights costume, very skimpy halter tops and baggy trousers made of completely sheer gauze. This ensemble was completed with little hats with feathers on them which looked like scaled down Tyrolean men's trilbies, and made the whole costume look faintly ludicrous, the more so as they made deep obeisance.

Derek waved his hand and the Chief Eunuch said, ~Foak.~

The trio stood and faced him, looking hopeful and smiling.

"Oh, no," Derek said, "Those have to go."

"All three master?" asked the Chief Eunuch as his face fell.

"The hats, man, the hats. They are awful."

The eunuch quickly collected the hats and Derek contemplated the women. They seemed to be a carefully selected set, one looked very young, one about his own age and the third rather older. The youngest was, by Kobekistani standards, quite thin, and the oldest far from fat; the one his own age was, to his eyes, running to fat. All wore their hair long, and their bodies had been shaved clean.

"Present them," said Derek, and the Chief Eunuch pulled the youngest one forward.

"Master, this one was named Awatif, the affectionate. She is the youngest, and so has had little experience of men. She has been fully trained in all the loving arts, however, and is well able to please the Master in any way he desires. Her holes have all been opened properly, and she can use all of them. The Emir, His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever and have many sons, availed himself of her services once and especially commends her to the Master, as she was, he thought, to the Master's particular tastes."

"How old is she?" asked Derek, not wanting to bed a fourteen year old child, which is what he guessed her to be.

"As the Master pleases," came the surprising reply.

"Pardon?" said Derek.

"She will be of whatever age the Master preferences, and of course, bears whatever name the Master wishes."

Derek sighed as again he wished he could get a simple answer to a simple question.

"In what year do her indentures say she was born?"

"Master, in 2009."

"So she is eighteen?"

"As the Master pleases."

From the expression of incomprehension on her face it was clear that she didn't understand a word of the conversation. The Chief Eunuch spoke sharply to her in Arabic, and Awatif took off the halter top revealing a pair of what to Western eyes were perfect breasts.

'Just enough to fill one hand each, ' thought Derek, 'By local standards she is thin.'

The trousers were also removed, but they had been hiding nothing anyway. She turned slowly until her back was to Derek, spread her feet about eighteen inches apart and bowed from the waist. In this position her arse and cunt were displayed for Derek's inspection, and both glistened. They had, he correctly decided, both been oiled ready for use.

When Derek made no move to touch her the eunuch had Awatif stand sideways on to him and lean forwards until her upper body was horizontal, and she held on to the eunuch's arm to prevent herself from falling forwards. In this position her long black hair hung down, and framed her olive breasts with the dark purple nipples and areolae, which also hung very temptingly below her body. As she breathed they swung slightly and Derek realised that he had a very solid erection. He would enjoy fucking this one.

The eunuch had her stand and turn slowly round through a complete turn to display herself front and rear.

"And the second?" said Derek, as Awatif finished her slow turn.

"Master, this was Radeyah who is very content to be here," said the Chief Eunuch, smiling at the pun on the girl's name which he wrongly thought his new master, being English, would not understand.

As she undressed it was confirmed that this was a truly splendid woman, according to the Arab taste for well-fleshed women. To Derek's eyes she was already fat, and would soon be disgustingly so. Her skin was also much darker than the other two, and he suspected African blood, possibly even a Dinka or Nubian slave mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.