Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: Rejection

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rejection - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As time went by the frequency of their coupling did not decrease, though the variation of the sex games dropped considerably as Derek's ingenuity ran out of ideas for novel sexual games. Helen tried shaving her mons, but soon gave that up on the grounds that it itched abominably, and did little for Derek's enjoyment. Tying Helen up became a bore, because there was nothing he could do to her tied up that she wouldn't let him do when she was untied.

Almost without noticing it, they became a couple with sexual habits in a predictable pattern. The Sunday morning buggery, the Friday night fellation, doggy style Tuesdays, it all became predictable, though no less pleasant for that.

It was mid-December when Helen was told that she had been assigned to work directly for a Senior Partner, in fact the founder's son, Bob Hunt, for a couple of weeks. He was doing a proposal for a firm of wholesale and manufacturing stationers some two hundred miles north, and she would have to travel up on the Monday morning and back on Friday for both of the weeks she would be there. Naturally the company provided hotel accommodation and it was no surprise that it was a good hotel, because she would, of course, be staying in the same hotel as the Senior Partner.

It never occurred to Derek that Bob had an ulterior motive for this assignment, but Helen thought her career prospects would come to no harm by working with a Senior Partner. She didn't think about it too closely, but she knew she was willing to work hard and to make herself very pleasant to this boss if it helped towards promotion.

Helen had caught Bob's eye on the induction course, and he had been instrumental in having her selected for hiring when she had been comfortably down in the bottom quarter of the intake on evaluation. Her intelligence was not in doubt; no one below genius level was on the course in the first place. It was her lack of initiative which had counted heavily against her, as had her tendency to blush a lot. Bob, on the other hand, thought these charming traits. He liked his women shy, submissively yielding and, if possible, somewhat over-awed by him.

They travelled north together by train, and a hire car was waiting for them at Preston station. From there they drove the last few miles to the sleepy market town where the potential customer plied his trade. They spent the late afternoon and early evening discussing the bid they were to make and Bob outlined exactly what he wanted Helen to do by way of information gathering during the next few days.

"Then we'll go back to Bristol and spend the week-end putting some ideas together. I hope you won't mind working through the week-end, but it's always like that when we do a bid," he explained, "That will throw up a lot of questions and the following week we get the answers to those. Then we write the bid and submit it. Now we can have dinner."

After a very ordinary meal in the hotel restaurant, Bob simply said, "Come on," and Helen followed him meekly up to his hotel room.

Locking the door behind her, he took off his jacket and tie.

When he saw that Helen had not moved, he simply said, "Strip."

"What?" she asked, bewildered rather than angry.

"Why do you think you are here, instead of anyone else?" Bob asked, "I wanted some company for a couple of weeks as well as an assistant. Now strip, or get out and go back to Bristol."

Helen stared at him.

"There's a perfectly good job agency in the next building to ours in Bristol," he said pointedly.

Helen murmured, "Yes, sir," and started to unbutton her blouse slowly.

"Speed it up," said Bob, sensing that he was right about her essentially submissive nature, "when I want a slow striptease I'll tell you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.