Hocus Pocus - Cover

Hocus Pocus

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 12: Demanding Money With Menaces

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Demanding Money With Menaces - Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation  

"Are you sure this will work?" Maxine was concerned that the next step in their plans seemed like the most absurd.

"Trust me," Gregg smiled in his reassuring way. "I know what I'm doing. Take the blindfold off her."

Working carefully, Maxine peeled the tape from Maxine's face and then removed the two pads that covered her eyes. Victoria blinked in response to the unaccustomed light, only partly surprised by the identities of her kidnappers. Her gagged growl showed that she was no happier.

"Ms Leon, I have to thank you for helping me with my disappearing trick but there is a little more help that you can give me still."

More muffled grunts indicated no enthusiasm for providing Gregg with any assistance at all. Gregg, unsurprised by Victoria's antipathy, simply responded by showing her the twinkling ruby. It had its usual effect as Victoria's struggles subsided.

"Great," Gregg said. "Let's get her gag off and these ropes."

It was the ropes he started with, Maxine noticed, sliding his hands across her body as he reached for the knots and twists that had kept Victoria helpless but were no longer needed. Maxine bit back her irritation and unfastened Victoria's wrists and ankles before peeling off her tape gag and prizing the wad of cloth from her mouth. Victoria for her part, sat passively as her bonds were removed.

Gregg waved the ruby again in front of Victoria's face. "What do you wish of me, Swami," she said quietly.

"Please," Gregg responded, "take off your clothes."

Maxine furrowed her brow. She knew what was planned but she couldn't help feeling Gregg was indulging himself anyway. Victoria got to her feet and slowly but deliberately undressed, dropping each item of clothing to the floor until she stood quite naked beside the chair on which she had been bound. Although Maxine might have been annoyed at Gregg's behaviour, she couldn't help but appreciate the results. Victoria's body was well toned and athletic in every respect apart from her tits which were full and if anything slightly too large for the rest of her build. Her skin was tanned and carried a few pale scars that told of her adventures growing up in the African bush. Maxine caught herself licking her lips in anticipation of some Sapphic amusement. Gregg saw her and grinned.

"Now," he said, passing her some clothes. "Put these on."

As Victoria dressed, Victoria took on the appearance of Jungle Jane. Maxine could see that the actions were troubling her at some deep level as she seemed to resist her own compulsion to obey the Swami's command but she overcame her own resistance and was soon dressed in bush shirt, shorts, hat and mask, revealing her other persona. It was only as she finished dressing that Maxine realised Gregg had indeed been right in his suspicions that Victoria was Jungle Jane. Maybe this would work after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.