Hocus Pocus - Cover

Hocus Pocus

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 7 : Mayor Making

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 : Mayor Making - Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation  

Gregg was telling himself that it was all part of the plan to part Victoria Leon from some, well most, of her wealth but, he supposed, if he was honest there might be a bit more to it than that. There wasn't any real reason why the Mayor would have anything on file about Ms Leon but the opportunity to get to grips with Dorothea Reynolds was just too great a temptation. From where he sat outside City Hall, the only light still burning was in the Mayor's office. The effects of the spliff he was enjoying seemed even more intense than usual. Since the first time that he had inhaled the curious herb he had found in the old basket from the antique shop each subsequent joint had given him better, more intense, more mmmmm, highs. Somehow it was as though his body had tuned into to the effects of the drug as a result of his find. It didn't matter if it was good stuff or the cheapest dog ends of seeds and stalks, it was as though the drug's effects belonged to him. He was used to the hallucinations now; coruscating balls of light, the strange spiralling clouds of smoke, the presence of his guides, Strange and Mandrake. They were like good friends, steering him towards the solutions to his problems. He looked up at the light from the mayor's office, the drug seemed to magnify the light until it shone like a beacon calling him. He walked towards the building in answer to it.

The dazzling power of the ruby let him pass the night porter and up into the building. As he approached Dorothea's office he could hear the sounds of two women arguing.

"I really don't care. This needs to be done tonight!" Dorothea's voice was obviously tense.

"But Ms Reynold's I'm supposed to be meeting someone later. I should have left an hour ago." The other woman, evidently the Mayor's secretary, was trying hard not to lose her temper.

"Well you're late already so it won't matter. I need these papers before you go."

Gregg felt almost obliged to interrupt the two of them in order to prevent them coming to blows. "Excuse me, ladies," he said.

The two women span around, startled, to see Gregg's twinkling ruby shining darkly at them. They fell at once under its spell, gazing deep into the gem as it turned in Gregg's hand.

Gregg was pleased to see that the ruby was as effective as ever. "I'd like you to raise your hands please. You're being threatened with a gun. A masked man has it pressed hard against your belly," Gregg said quietly to the mayor's secretary. "And you too, mayor. Feel the chill of the pistol's steel barrel against you. Stare into your attacker's masked face, his cold dark eyes."

As Gregg conjured the image intended to keep the Mayor and her secretary motionless while he searched the office, he suddenly became aware that his suggestions were not in the least unwelcome.

"Mmm," the Mayor said, parting her lips slightly as she raised her arms obediently. Her jacket fell open as her hands reached her shoulders. Gregg could clearly see that her nipples were rigidly erect beneath her blouse. It was as much as Gregg could do to keep his mind on his mission. "Kinky Mrs Mayor," Gregg thought to himself as he left the two women standing under the imagined threat of the gunmen. He made his way to the filing cabinet and quickly rifled through it. The mayor might be a bitch of a boss, Gregg thought, but at least it makes things easy for me. The files were well organised and it took him no time to find the police investigation records into the mystery robberies and the theft from Ms Leon. It was obvious from the files that the police had very little idea of who was responsible and what was more the memos on file made it clear that there were plenty of people that were annoyed about the interference of Jungle Jane as well. With all that going on, Gregg didn't reckon that he had much to worry about.

Having dealt with the work, Gregg turned to thoughts of pleasure. The mayor and her secretary were still standing where Gregg had left them. The secretary's look of fear told Gregg that for her, the illusion of the masked gunman was as real as ever. The mayor's moist lipped muttering told him the same thing. Taking advantage of the situation, Gregg took the opportunity to explore the contents of the mayor's blouse, unbuttoning the silk shirt to reveal her well rounded breasts, held in check by a well boned brassiere. "They shouldn't be restrained like that; they should be free," Gregg thought, taking pity on the two fleshy globes. A pair of scissors from the secretary's desk let him snip through the mayor's bra between the two cups as she stood there, motionless and unresisting. The mayor moaned quietly as her breasts fell free. Gregg grinned, looking with pleasure at the well rounded breasts and the dark aureoles that surrounded her stiff nipples. Mischievously, Gregg reached behind the mayor's back to unfasten her skirt. It fell around her ankles, giving Gregg a view of the mayor's stockings and tightly cut silk panties. He leant forward to whisper in the mayor's ear. "That gun," he said. "The masked man has slid it down so the barrel is pressing against your crotch. It's right up against you, practically fucking you."

"Ahh," the mayor responded, much to Gregg's amusement, standing on tip toe, in response to the imagined intrusive barrel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.