Breeding Little Momma - Cover

Breeding Little Momma

Copyright© 2010 by mandawg

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story based in part on finding out my then young Spanish wife was cheating behind my back. And How I with the help of her best friend deviously plotted my revenge.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution   Violence  

This is part 3 of the story how I and a lady friend of ours got back at my wife for cheating behind my back:

After snake lady had finished using that huge black dildo I had myself picked out and bought for this very purpose and giving

"little momma" one hell of a dose of it's hugeness and payback for fucking around behind my back. That it now was time for the ultimate payback and such for her doing that.

Because our next plan for "little momma" was something that damned sure was going to seal the deal about this fucking around thing!!

And the very fact that Snake Lady had just warmed her up good and proper by using that huge ass black dildo in that very "tight" pussy of hers had been in fact done for a very damn devious and decieftfull reason!

So as Snake Lady had just told "little momma" that she indeed had another plan in mind, of course my knowing this whole damn time what was next to begin with because I had after all "rented" the next thing to happen!!

Sometimes it's far better to rub someones nose all up in what their doing behind others backs and in this case it was damn sure the right thing to do!!

As Snake Lady had now in fact left the room I took the opportunity myself to get on the bed and between my wife's thighs still spread wide open as she was for sure totally fucked up from the drinks, and extra things she'd partaken into either willingly or not. And got a first hand view of how her pussy was gaped open and swollen from Snake Ladies using such a huge ass dildo on that tight and beautiful pussy of hers. And marveled as I planted my mouth over her twat and began to eat that spread open pussy for all she was worth!!

That happening making my beautiful wife now squirm and moans of pleasure began to come from her. She was coming to a bit I guess from all the prior action and managed to lean her head up and look down her body as I was eating her fine tasty pussy like a madman.

As now I could hear her emitted moans of how it hurt, with her drunkedly crying out "Ohhh itttt hhhurrrttt" followed by "Tttoooo bbbiggg it wasss to Bigg"!

Well hell yeah it was to "big" I had bought it for that damn very reason!!!

She was coming around more and more as her body began to writhe as

I ate that "freshly" tore apart pussy opening and marveled as she began to cum and give me an ample drinking of that fine pussy juice of hers.

Then just as she was coming back to life though still drunkedly moaning and trying to talk to me about how that huge dildo had hurt and made her feel like she was being wrent assunder!!

When then and there here comes Snake Lady through the bedroom door and along with her the very "next" adventure for that pussy of my cheating behind my back "little momma"!!

Now with Snake Lady was none other than "another" hell of a friend of mine of whom I'd played ball with in high school. And in fact was a very best friend with even now ... And exactly how I'd gotten him involved in this pay back snapper fucking d dandy style!! Because during several "recent" fishing trips of his and mine

I had openly discussed with him about fucking my wife!! Hell yeah he was floored by such a thing at first, and said man I ain't gonna' touch yer' woman!!

But the more we talked and I told him that I myself wanted him to fuck her!

That he began to lighten up to the "thought" of it. And finally agreed to do the

"deed" about to happen this very nite and moment!!

My best friend was nothing more than "Black" all "Black" and one hell of a huge ass Black Man! He stood well over 6 foot tall and was muscled like some huge ass weight lifter. And deservedly so because he'd gone on from high school and played ball at a major university with a full scholarship and was indeed a top player defensively for them. He in fact had gotten drafted in the NFL as a hell of a defensive lineman!

And now coming into the room in full view of my young tiny spanish wife who was coming unglued as I ate that pussy good and proper "preparing" it as best I could for her to be fucked and fucked damned good by my very best "black" friend!! As Snake Lady came to the bed and said;

"Damn wildman you getting her all wet and ready are you"!

It was at that very moment my wife lifted her head and there before the all of it; Was Snake Lady and now beside her; was standing "Louie" my very best friend totally naked himself his huge ass black man body dwarfing everyone in the room!!

My wife's deep dark brown eyes opened like saucers as her mouth opened in what had to total disbelief of seeing such a huge ass mammoth black man totally naked, and no doubt running through her mind the full outright intentions of his being there, and for what reason, as well!!

Her eyes seemed to follow from head to foot on him and when it seemed they had locked onto the very site of what made him seem so unhuman like was the fact that "Louie" had one hell of a humongous black cock!

It hung half way to his knees and was damn sure at least as thick as a wrist or near the size of a coke bottle around. And I now felt my little wife shudder all over as I was still eating that pussy like crazy.

Just as she began to mutter and drunkedly clammer out "Whhhatt iiissss hhhheeee dddoing herrreeee?" As her body shuddered in what had to be total disbelief and knowing by her seeing what he packed would tear her pussy apart!!

And Snake Lady not being one to waste a moment at anything said; "Well Little Momma, since you have wanted other dick I decided that it was time you got a dose of a real mans cock!"

Well those words sure took their toll on my young spanish wife as she was so overcome with the enormity of the moment as if her mind was in overload, and couldn't grasp the whole of the moment, as she was trying her damndest now to say something but the words were not coming. All we could hear was her gasped half hearted cry out of "Ohhhh mmmyyy Godddd" as she was staring at the huge ass pussy destroying man meat "Louie" possesed!

Snake Lady never batted one eye as to not carry right on and said; "Yeah, your gonna get that little pussy of yours "black bred"!

Those very words seemed to sink in like a torpedo hitting a battleship as her legs began to flail and her whole body trying now to somehow try and remove itself from my eating that pussy and get herself together enough to "get away" from this situation!! But it couldn't happen because the combination of the drinks, and other things Snake Lady had done had her captive to the bed; Yet she tried in vain to get her body to respond and get up but absolutely could not do so.

And Snake Lady certainly helped matters none at all when she reached and grabbed "Louies" huge black cock holding it out now like some black python snake as it filled her hand and then some as his cock even seemed to dwarf her hand. As at last "Little Momma" finally got a clammer out in a drunken word tone of;

"It'lll kkkillll meeee itt's ttttoooo ddddamnnn bbbigggg"!

That only seemed to serve Snake Lady to go even further now as she knew she had my "little momma" in a state of total disillusioned fear as she lay there trying to move, trying her best to get away, yet couldn't.

Making Snake Lady shake his huge black ass pussy wretching cock about as she said; "Play with fire bitch and your gonna' get burned"!

You swore to me all this and that of how your "old man" would kill you if he knew or found out you were fucking around behind his back;

And bitch you lied; You lied to your old man; You lied to me; And by dammit your gonna' pay you little two timing "slut"!!

So now your going to get "black bred" and fucked by a cock you little bitch; And taught a lesson about this.

My young spanish wife was now crying out "Ohhh nnnooo pppleeease"

"Ohhhh ppppleeease dddon'ttt lllet himmmm fffuck meeeeee!"

Hell Snake Lady headed her pleas like a dose of salt and still standing there shaking that huge black cock about she just gave this "evil" as hell snicker and said; "Is our little two timing bitch ready to be fucked wildman?"

I just raised my head from giving her a good tongue lashing with juices now rubbed all over my cheeks and chin from "little momma" squirming and trying to get herself away, and said; "Yes my mistress she is ready!"

It was as if I had entranced myself into all this and now like some damn servent boy serving up and preparing the feast for the evil mistress like some damn syfy movie, yet it was "real" all to damn fucking "real!"

Hell even "Louie" this huge black man himself, seemed to be in some damn trance as "Snake Lady" herself had cast a spell upon us all ... And thinking on it now my mind pictures the exact scene in "behind the green door" Where Marylin

Chambers is prepared by all the women to be herself Black Bred!

But in this very scene, this very moment, I the very "husband" of the sacrifice was and had gotten "little momma" ready for this!! How far will a man stoop for the "mere" fucking porpuse of getting back at his cheating wife and do some unthinkable shit like this!!

Well this was certainly no damn staged out porno movie in the least!!

This was real time, truly happening at the moment reality!!

As Snake Lady now said;"Get up from between little mommas legs and let her soon to be luvr get a look at that tight little mexican pussy of hers."

Even my own mind now debouched in such a form and thrown into the upmost of deprived shit to do to your wife, and yet I was turned on as hell by it!! Hell I'd set it all up!! How fucking down in the dirt was I?

Wouldn't a man stand up and beat every single motherfucker out damn near to death over even the thought of shit like this ... And I fucking set every single bit of this up!! I wanted "Louie" and "Snake Lady" alike to do all this shit to my wife!

My mind already reeling in the thoughts of how my Young; Tiny; Beautiful spanish wife was going to take that huge ass black cock at all. Hell yeah deep down inside me

I wanted to jump up and be the man of the moment and stop all this!! But my depraved ways and mind over-rode my manly wantoness to stop this. As I merely got up from between her legs and back away as now Snake Lady seemed to be getting "Louie" moved into position in the middle of the bed all but pushing me aside as if I were nothing more than a servant that once my task was completed to move away and let the "master" of the moment have his place.


As now "little mommas" legs were trying to be in control and get her away from this yet only served to let the "Breeding Master" see his to be bred victim; writhe and squirm in total fear!! Snake Lady just non caring as hell looked at me and said; "We'll have to grab and hold open those legs of hers while he begins to "breed" her!! What!! instantly ran through my mind, as her words sank in and I was wanting to jump up, beat the shit out of everyone, and halt this damn parade!! Yet my damn sinister perverted mind from hell and back was wanting to do that!! To hold my own cheerished wife's small petite brown legs open as she was being "black bred"!! Not just some random ass off the street "black buck" hell no this was my very best friend, whom I myself had to talk into being this "breeding" master now standing in the middle of the bed where my beautiful wife was squirming and writhing and pleading for it not to happen ... And believe me Snake Lady knew it all in an instant as if it had been rehearsed and done in like some damn porno movie style about it.

As her evil, senister ways kept us all into the moment of it, taking damn full control of it, and directing every move and action. Believe me when I say her name fit her to a damn T!! Hell yeah she was evil, hell yeah she was some damn decieftful witch!! Hell yeah she could cast a spell on your ass!!! No other woman ever in my life has ever up to then, or damn sure now, ever held such powers over me or could at the blink of an eye get me to do whatever her evil bidding of the moment was!! The name "Snake Lady" was well earned!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.