Our Cute Horny Hitchhiker
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They say you should be careful picking up hitchhikers but when my sister, Emma, and I saw a cute boy with a boogie board and his thumb out, we stopped and gave him a ride to the beach where Emma had rented a cottage. He did surf a bit but Emma and I kept him indoors most of the time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Oh, yeah, Emma, that would be great. You really mean it?" and she answered him by discarding her bikini on the floor and getting up on the bed with us as I sat up and moved aside.

"You are so beautiful, Emma, you both are," Jay said as my sister had him lay down, then crouched up over him, reached under and lowered herself right down swallowing up his dick as she did.

Then she began scissoring straight up and down. It was fascinating to watch his dick disappear into her, then reappear all glistening with her pussy's juices only to disappear again. At least now I knew what it felt like and that was wonderful. The best thing I've ever felt.

"Jay, would you like Mara to get up over your face so you could eat her pussy out while I fuck you?"

Did Emma, my sister, really say that? This was getting like a porn movie. Well, except that it did make my pussy very tingly thinking about it.

"Yeah, oh, that would be cool," Jay said, so Emma turned her head toward me and nodded for me to get up over him. Oh, here it comes. I've had girlfriends tell me about boys licking them. It had always sounded so erotic, so spicy, so naughty.

Well, it was now or never, so I got up standing on the bed and wobbled a few steps to where I was straddling his head and began to squat down. I carefully lowered myself until I felt the first touch. Then, Jay's tongue began sweeping back and forth along my opening.

Incredible. Simply incredible. It really overwhelmed me. As much as I loved him fucking me, this was better. Yes, better. No one had ever told me that oral might just be better than fucking. But it was sure feeling that way to me.

As he licked, I scooted back and forth as well. It was stunning. Electricity was running wild all over my body, my whole being was focussed on my pussy, that was all I was, just pussy, everything else ceased to exist.

"Omigod, oh, Jay, oh, don't stop, oh, that is so wonderful, oh, you're making me feel so good, oh, just ... oh."

I was facing my sister as she fucked our young hitchhiker, I knew my face must be red, it felt so warm as Jay continued to lick me.

Emma was smiling at me, a knowing smile, I expect. She certainly has lots more experience than I do, mine was none as of yesterday and I'll bet she's had oral from boys before. Oh, this is magnificent.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," I moaned as his tongue swept back and forth in my slit. Then, it was all I could take, "UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, OOH, OOH, oh, oh, Jay, omigod, that is so good, so good, just keep ... oh, don't stop. Please don't stop. UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UUH, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh, so ... oh, so good, so good."

Two orgasms right in a row, one after the other. Wow. I have never ever felt like this. I crouched there over him, my legs trembling, still swamped with the most extraordinary pleasure. I wasn't sure I could keep from falling down on him, I was so overcome, so I struggled up and got over to the side of the bed and lay down. I was totally exhausted and drained. And totally blissful. What a day, what a day.

"Oh, you feel nice, Jay, just hold still, let me do the work," said my sister as Jay lay under her, his face covered with my pussy's wetness, smiling from ear-to-ear. He looked as happy as a thirteen-year old boy can look.

Emma was poised over him, his cock in her about halfway as she began moving her hips around over him in a circle, just swirling the head of his cock up inside her pussy. His head was thrown back and she was moaning and Jay had the most blissful look on his face I've ever seen on anyone.

"Oh, oh, that feels ... that's incredible, it's ... oh, oh, I'm, I'm ... UUH, UUH, UUH, um, um," and my sister plunged down on him and began fucking up and down very fast.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, yes, now, yes, now, oh, OOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, oh," and she slumped over him, her orgasm washing over her, she looked so good, so sexy.

"You didn't get a lot of surfing today, Jay, I hope you're not disappointed," my sister whispered in his ear.

"Oh, this was so much better, I can't believe this has happened, it's really the best. You two are the best, just wonderful. And so beautiful."

"Thank you, Jay. This has been fun for all of us, I think. Wanna do it again, tomorrow?"

"You really mean it? Tomorrow? Both of you?"

"All day long, if you want. We might not even let you get in the water. Just fuck your nice dick all day long."

"I'd much rather be inside with the two of you. I can always use my board any other time."

"See, Mara, our little hitchhiker surfer-boy likes fucking us."

"Oh, I'd rather do that than anything."

"So I see, Jay, your pecker is up and hard again, look Sis."

"Maybe before we take you home, maybe my sister will want to suck you off, make that hard dick go soft for once," Emma said.

Me? She's volunteering me to suck on his penis and I've never ever done it before, not all the way, anyway.

"I've never had a girl do that to me before, like the whole way until I cum. That would be great."

Well, why not? I thought, as I crawled over to him, put my fingers around his dick, bent over and started sucking. Then, I remembered that part of doing this also involved licking the boy, so as I sucked, I started running my tongue around the end of him.

"Oh, wow, Mara, that feels terrific. You really do that good."

I went up and down, trying to remember what I had seen in the porn videos I'd seen at friend's houses.

I alternated sucking him with licking up and down the length of his dick, all the while looking up at him and the image of such pleasure on his face.

"That feels so good, Mara, really incredible."

My sister had told me that I would just love sex once I'd had it and she was sure right. She thought I would really like sucking Jay's dick and, boy, was she right. I think a lot of it was the idyllic, blissful look on his face as I sucked him. He looked so happy and contented, like the best thing that ever happened to him. I was having fun.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.