Unfaithful
Chapter 6: What Happened Next

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: What Happened Next - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

She had intended to see who she was fucking after Chloe removed her blindfold, but then he came. When he did, his member swelled inside. It was just what she'd needed to throw her over the edge.

But once she heard someone calling her name, she was compelled to see who it was. Kayla looked down at the man.

They made eye contact.

"Alex? You're in Florence Marina!"

Eugene laughed, "No Kayla, he's inside you. Can't you feel him?"

The room exploded in laughter.

Kayla didn't reply. Too captivated by her own orgasm, she continued fucking him. It ended. Since Alex was still filling her with his seed, she kept bouncing up and down on him until she'd had pulled every drop of seed into her. He didn't complain.

When it was over, both spouses said to the women they were sure was responsible, "You set this up didn't you?"

"We thought it was time you two got to know each other." Esmeralda replied.

As if it weren't already obvious to everyone, Kayla said, "But we're married!"

"And you've both been leading a secret life for the last two years haven't you?" Chloe added.

Kayla looked at her husband in astonishment, "Wait a minute, you mean all this time you've been..."

"Swinging?" Esmeralda finished it for her. Then asked Chloe, "Hey, Chloe. Tell me what Kayla's been up to while Alex was out 'fishing'?"

As if on cue, all the other men in the room raised their hands at the same time.

Seeing them, Daisy called, "She said 'WHAT' not 'WHO' morons!"

The hands went back down.

Esmeralda' laughed, "Never mind, I think I made my point."

Kayla rolled off her husband and sat on the mat near his feet.

Daisy and Roger had paired off sometime during the conversation and were busy pleasuring each other in a sixty-nine position.

Ignoring them, Kayla asked, "So, what do we do now?"

Chloe reached under the mat and produced a sealed plastic bag containing a damp washcloth. After removing the washcloth, she said to Kayla...

"Well, unless you have an objection, I'd like to give that thing a test drive?

Kayla looked at Alex, "Be my guest!"

The fucking and sucking that ensued went on until almost 1:00 in the morning.

When the party ended, the only ones left in the house were, Chloe, Kayla, Esmeralda and Alex.

After everyone had showered, they all met at the dining room table to discuss the night's events.

Alex went first...

"I met Esmeralda at an RV park about 22 months ago. At first, we just talked. Once we started discussing places we'd been, I realized she knew a lot more about RV-ing than I did. I asked her if she knew of any good sites that I could go to and she told me about a private park in North Georgia. The next trip out, I met her there. It turned out to be a park devoted to swingers. I enjoyed it and, after that, when we weren't at one of the swinger's parks, we went to parties together."

Kayla went next...

"My story's a lot simpler. I accidentally crashed one of Chloe's parties that first weekend you took the RV out. What about you two, how did you two meet?" It was directed at Chloe and Esmeralda.

Chloe answered for both of them...

"She was a member of this group until her job forced her to relocate out of Atlanta. We've known each other for about four years now. As to how you two ended up here tonight, Esmeralda called me to catch up on old times. Eventually, the subject of swinging came up and we started sharing 'war stories', that's how your names came up. The rest is history."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.